India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

i am so happy

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
i am so happy that apart from being husband & wife rudra &  gauri have still maintained their such a strong friendly bondingHugi just feel like dancing all the wayDancingas a true friend both gauri & rudra understands each other so wellBig smilei hope raga just continue such a strong friendly bonding even after rudra's confession of love to gauriEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nowsheenjakrkinara17

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Yes u r right...waiting to watch when this friendship will turn loveHeart....we know ab8 Gauri's love but Rudra's love will be really fun to watch...i believe  every man and woman should have friendship in their lovelife.. ...it is the main golden key of any relationship  ...it .makes the relation more closer,deeper to the heart...ez to understand each other ...Smile

Nowsheenmonaghoshjakr

Nowsheen Groupbie
Nowsheen
Nowsheen

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

You guys are SOOO right!!! I LOVE this show because they kept this dosti thing really strong between them, instead of just love which has become a little over-rated after being potrayed repeatedly in Hindi serials/movies. This is really fresh & realistic. RaGa's playful & lighthearted fun makes even a ordinary track interesting & funny. It makes me want to see some really simple everyday things in this show that the other serials never show. I feel like I wanna see how RaGa deals with small stuff instead of high drama & schemes that they use to glamourize a show.

Like how they fall in love slowly through everyday stuff; how they deal with money problems; Gauri dealing with mood/ego issues of Rudra! Call me dreaming or going a little too far ahead but I feel like they should show them having kids & what hardships new parents go through to take care of a small baby......that kinda regular stuff you know. I can't imagine how fun it will be to watch RaGa taking turns at night to wake up with the baby!!!!!!!!!!!

These are the things that most shows skip. Everywhere either the characters are going through too much hardships or too much partying going on! Some of them are just so damn rich that they don't have to think of anything in life except to be jealous of someone less or more fortunate. Din bhar bas all kinds of puja/festivities or any excuse they can get to party!! Everybody is going about & even sleeping in full make-up & jewelry and nothing else but big dhamaks!! Ghar kaise chalta hain, khana kaise ban raha hain, bache kaise bare hote hain, kuch bhi nehi dikhate! Whenver there gets a baby in the scene there is a time leap and next thing you know its 5/10 years after and they start the same cycle again! SO BORING!!!!!

They should start making serials more realistic  and not copy the western soap styles which go on showing the same things over & over again in different time periods.

I hope RaGa are always friends first and then lovers. It makes life SOO much more warm & satisfying! Unko dekh ke bhi dil khush ho jata hain ke atleast some us has it right! Atleast one show is showing something right in a positive way that people can follow in their lives. Too much negativity going around in most shows!

Hope I have not offended anyone with my views. They are simply mine, press the like button if you agree!

supastarmonaghoshjakr

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Nowsheen I also felt the same way . Bored of plots , parties and too much romantiscism. Let us see some real stuff with the heart felt feeling of love with friendship . Loving this serial and the track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nowsheenmonaghosh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top