India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

tl actors betr than kasauti

dineshmishra Newbie
dineshmishra
dineshmishra

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
why is tere liye being compared to kasauti? tani-anurag (anupriya-harshad) are far better than cezanne-shweta. ritesh (nikhil arya) is superb actor and far better than ronit roy. tere liye casting is way better than kasauti. jst that creative team needs to buck up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
no body is comparing this soulful eternal love story TERE LIYE with that crap show Kasauti !!
plz dont  bring other shows on this forum ,its against india-forums rule !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.thejazzgal

chowdhury27 Newbie
chowdhury27
chowdhury27

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
dont say that; i myself am a TL fan but kasauti has a place of its own and i think after the magical chemistry of anurag prerna, manav archana and now anurag tani show such chemistry and love....dont upset kasauti and anu prerna fans..........

kashevSonam.B

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
yaar don't compare KZK with TL...its completely a very different love story...with different concept...KZK has its own magic...TL has its own magic....

if KZK was a krap...it would not have run for a span of 8 years which no other serials have went such a long long way....

anurag basu-prerna love story was eternal....and it can never be compared at all....

anurag ganguly-taani love story is eternal in their own way.....

the name ANURAG is the similarities in both shows...but the entire love story is different....

Anurag Basu-Prerna love story was more on seperation...and how even though they seperated from body but their souls were always together....

Anurag Ganguly-Taani love story is more on the sacrifices they make for each other in the name of Tere Liye...and their journey from childhood to adulthood and in all phase of life no matter how much sufferings....pain...problems they face together and sacrifice for each other...all in the name of Tere Liye

both love stories are different from each other....one is all abt seperation yet bonded together by soul and the other is more on sacrifices made for each other....love and passion for each other...how friendship...love...passion conquer all odds of life together

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevSonam.B--sanchita--

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
guys dont throw stones at me but dis s my pov...

firstly, ronit roy ws FABULOUS as rishab balaji. dont compare him with nikhil & ritesh. ronit ws so convincin as rishab and in fact i fell for a villain/grey shaded charactr after watchin him and dat too when i ws never a indian serial viewer.... he made me feel like it's ok to be bad once in a while......

as for harshad, geez dont even dream of comparin him to cezzene or whoever da actor is. harshad is beyond comparison cz he's one of da finest indian tv actors i'v seen so far. nobody portrays emotions like he does and HE ROCKS!!! 

-Riyal-roshaniD

munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
dont compare ritesh with ronit roy. srry but ronit roy is a much better actor thn nikhil. nikhil is gud, but he cant be compared with a gr8 actor like ronit. anurag ganguly's character has more depth thn anurag basu(kasoti).& dont forget tht tere liye also has a wonderful actor called rajat. i think at the end of the day both the shows have their fan followings so i think these kind of comparisions r not right.

-Riyal---sanchita--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top