India-Forums

ME DDT Jan 26th and 27th (Page 8)

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
why was sudesh's mom so much interested in financially managing the house at this age? She has 2 dutiful daughter-in-laws who can very well carry on this task. I found it is very demeaning for them to ask their mother-in-law for money for every little thing after so many years of marriage. That kinda annoyed me. Its high time she delegates this responsibility to them and spends rest of her life at god's service.

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
During the final showdown, when Apara introduced Sudesh to her daughter, what exactly sudesh said to her? Didnt hear it properly. Did he say, call me strawberry?
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

why was sudesh's mom so much interested in financially managing the house at this age? She has 2 dutiful daughter-in-laws who can very well carry on this task. I found it is very demeaning for them to ask their mother-in-law for money for every little thing after so many years of marriage. That kinda annoyed me. Its high time she delegates this responsibility to them and spends rest of her life at god's service.

Matriac of the house hard to step down, ego and control are two qualities that should diminsh in our old age! Sarita seemed ok with, but I got a feeling that the devrani will do bhagawat soon her expressions said it all :) lol at surrendering to God!! Hopefully Suraj will change Saritas position in the house for the better but ultimately its down to Sarita, if she's happy being the subservient DIL, wife etc then that's her call! The catalyst to change her standing in the family will be when she becomes a MIL herself! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Matriac of the house hard to step down, ego and control are two qualities that should diminsh in our old age! Sarita seemed ok with, but I got a feeling that the devrani will do bhagawat soon her expressions said it all :) lol at surrendering to God!! Hopefully Suraj will change Saritas position in the house for the better but ultimately its down to Sarita, if she's happy being the subservient DIL, wife etc then that's her call! The catalyst to change her standing in the family will be when she becomes a MIL herself! :)

You are right Nind. Devrani is very much anxious to revolt against the present establishment of the house. But I dont think Suraj has guts to confront anybody home in the honour of Sarita. He is quite timid personality. I agree with rest of ur points.Thumbs Up

Shizaru

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged

During the final showdown, when Apara introduced Sudesh to her daughter, what exactly sudesh said to her? Didnt hear it properly. Did he say, call me strawberry?

Yeah, he said I'm sudesh berry but you can call me strawberry LOL

-Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

Yeah, he said I'm sudesh berry but you can call me strawberry LOL

That was very funny...LOL

bollywoodbabe1

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-tvdekhaaxeion

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I liked this ME the best. Whether they are actors, I don't care. One must know how to behave in public. Both families were polite and calm in the concluding part.

Yup the most descent ME so far. There was no bitterness between them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettanteaxeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index