Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: axeion

Kal dekha tha? If yes, then watch it 😃 It was good, I kind of liked this one best among all the 3 exchanges so far 😛

This one was a descent ME as compared to other two. No one was hurt and verbally abused. I liked the first one though. Pooja was quite impressive than all the other mothers.
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Next week's promo is quite interesting..  full on chillam-chilli...!  One more  dabangg lady will be introduced to us. 😆
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbanik

He is an egoist too..

I think I'm gonna play same trick on my mind too...and rewatch and see if I can get past his ego...looks like a forced marriage where mother made the rules and still does....that man has deep rooted resentment n frustrations in him....I found his wife equally cold though....
-Sneha25- thumbnail
why was sudesh's mom so much interested in financially managing the house at this age? She has 2 dutiful daughter-in-laws who can very well carry on this task. I found it is very demeaning for them to ask their mother-in-law for money for every little thing after so many years of marriage. That kinda annoyed me. Its high time she delegates this responsibility to them and spends rest of her life at god's service.
-Sneha25- thumbnail
During the final showdown, when Apara introduced Sudesh to her daughter, what exactly sudesh said to her? Didnt hear it properly. Did he say, call me strawberry?
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

why was sudesh's mom so much interested in financially managing the house at this age? She has 2 dutiful daughter-in-laws who can very well carry on this task. I found it is very demeaning for them to ask their mother-in-law for money for every little thing after so many years of marriage. That kinda annoyed me. Its high time she delegates this responsibility to them and spends rest of her life at god's service.

Matriac of the house hard to step down, ego and control are two qualities that should diminsh in our old age! Sarita seemed ok with, but I got a feeling that the devrani will do bhagawat soon her expressions said it all :) lol at surrendering to God!! Hopefully Suraj will change Saritas position in the house for the better but ultimately its down to Sarita, if she's happy being the subservient DIL, wife etc then that's her call! The catalyst to change her standing in the family will be when she becomes a MIL herself! :)
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

Matriac of the house hard to step down, ego and control are two qualities that should diminsh in our old age! Sarita seemed ok with, but I got a feeling that the devrani will do bhagawat soon her expressions said it all :) lol at surrendering to God!! Hopefully Suraj will change Saritas position in the house for the better but ultimately its down to Sarita, if she's happy being the subservient DIL, wife etc then that's her call! The catalyst to change her standing in the family will be when she becomes a MIL herself! :)

You are right Nind. Devrani is very much anxious to revolt against the present establishment of the house. But I dont think Suraj has guts to confront anybody home in the honour of Sarita. He is quite timid personality. I agree with rest of ur points.👍🏼
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

During the final showdown, when Apara introduced Sudesh to her daughter, what exactly sudesh said to her? Didnt hear it properly. Did he say, call me strawberry?

Yeah, he said I'm sudesh berry but you can call me strawberry 😆
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodbabe1

Yeah, he said I'm sudesh berry but you can call me strawberry 😆

That was very funny...😆

I liked this ME the best. Whether they are actors, I don't care. One must know how to behave in public. Both families were polite and calm in the concluding part.