Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

vote for handsome rahul's villaingiri...(DTNote4) (Page 3)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

On principle, I have not voted on Star One polls because of the negative marking. Long ago, Yashu was nominated in some category and like many here, I voted. But she lost. Because many people voted against her...

This is a request to Swapna ji. Pls kindly ask the channel to change the software/program or whatever to remove negative marking. There are too many fans of some competing shows who make our votes pointless.

Re Rahul's character, is he villain or anti-hero? The poll calls him a villain but Swapna ji says anti-hero. They are not necessarily the same thing.

Any wonder why hez such a CONFUSED character !! Na idhar na udhar...
One day he is a Villain..the other day he becomes a good guy...Confused
No transition time...All it took was one slap.....I wish sumone had slapped him the day he entered....then it wudve been a happy happy time all alongLOL..no revenge businessDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanak

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
lol vandu

when was the last time i said i loved u?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaNinjaInPyjamas

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by vatsalya

@ saaz

Even if he were badly scripted, manish has been doing well...thats why toh he even got nominated for the poll na?
@ May di: Yup I vote too and I kinda like manish....

@Vat; I love you and you know that,,, jahaan pe mujhe support karna tha,,,I have always always supported and you know that,,,,lekin on this,, I am sorry,,,,I will not support for sake of supporting

Please wake up and smell the roses,,, it is a starone channel website,,, the nominations shall be from their shows,,,, has he got nominated for an award where the nominations are from all shows across channels? tho wot nomination,,,, 

You yourself have said that none of the episodes can be watched post septemebr--- in fact you even dated it in DT which I loved you for.....

chod yaar!

i dont deny the fact that I said so. But i need to make myself clear a bit more...
what I meant was that those epi are not the kinds I'll type for in the yt searchbox and watch again......but I definitely watched them when they came for the first time.

Maybe am just too shallow to participate in your and aditee's or the other CC regulars' discussions.
dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

This poll surely couldn't have been timed better!!!!Ouch

For a man whose only mission in life for the past 2 months was to "destroy" Shaan, here he is on the concert night with a complete U-turn!!!

Pray why the sudden change of heart???

Realisation suddenly dawns on this "wronged" man about his own "wrong-doing"!!!Confused 

Villian and Anti-hero indeed!!!

Would like to take this oppurtunity Ma'm to kindly draw your attention to what made RBO tick in the first place....

Its pure, unadulterated essence, without ever having to try too hard.....something that made downright malicious characters like Hetal, Mangal, and Mr. Agarwal completely believable...

Not to forget the superbly etched grey character....Mulji!!!ClapClapClap

What depth these characters had....indelible, anyone???

An earnest request Ma'm from one amongst your countless viewers maybe....we want that RBO, the golden RBO back!!!

Hope the worst is over...

Here's to a new beginning....

Cheers!!!

Warm Regards,
Dyotona

Edited by dr.dsr - 26 January 2011 at 10:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123SidNeeti-fansaaaztofeeeestvrasika.Subha.

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@ Vat
Exactly!!!! that is what the whole rona is re--- btw, why would you say something like that about shallow and all,,,,Cry...that dig was unnecessary...
anyway thats what I meant.... Rahul ka characterisation had it come from any other creative team I would have still been okay,,, but this was the team that gave us episodes that we go back and watch and now??? isi liye, I dont want to vote for this and make the makers of this character think that we love Rahul so much...when we don't!!!!

simply put I do not want to reward mediocrity

@DocD

can anyone ever say anything better than you?

Edited by saaaz - 26 January 2011 at 10:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123tvrasikaOlicityFan

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Villain?!! The articles said he was gray...Appeared white to Khanak....confused to the audience and now the channel proclaims that he s a villain??!!

Thanks for letting us know guys...would have never realised otherwise....or maybe its mandatory for every show to nominate one person for the poll so Rahul was thrown in...because I dont think the people concerned ever watch that they shoot...RBO  would never be in his state then and they would never endorse  voting for Rahul as villain...

Just in case "some people" dint realise their villain just made a U-turn today...not convincing at all but turn nevertheless....Thats why you must eat what you cook...

Even as an actor I dont think I would vote for Manish...very very below par performance on all occasions...like all other new entrants....

Making a stupid illogical, distasteful and cheap MMS does not make you a villain..if thats the opinion people have here....Convincing the audience that you mean harm to their loved ones does...And Rahul, Sam and Duck together with pathetic dialogue and an uncalled for track have not convinced me about anything..Dont think they themselves are convinced!!

Hope this is the end of a track that was creating a repulsion between me and RBO!!

Edited by Souma.N - 26 January 2011 at 11:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaztofeeeestvrasika

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
sabse bara paltu ka koi poll star1 ku nehi rakhta...def. in that poll, rahul will win widout any competition....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaztvrasikaOlicityFan

rashmi25 Groupbie
rashmi25
rashmi25

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Voted for the sexy hunk already... Villain, anti-hero or hero dosent matter... I think he is doing a fab job scene after scene... Won't make him pay a price for some stupid bunch of creatives who did a ridiculous job with rahul's characterization... Without RBO forums full support n many people acting stingy in voting for manish he is still scoring very well... where as all mayankaa go out there to vote for shanak whenever required... Proud of mayankaa fans to display sporting spirit...proud of u all... Go rock manish now on star one site...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

Go to top