Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

vote for handsome rahul's villaingiri...(DTNote4) (Page 2)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

@ saaz

dear this topic is meant for voting on rahul..

Exactly my point

why should I vote for Rahul which is a badly written character from a team that brought us such fantastic characters...even in an anti-hero avtaar such as Hetal and Mangal and even mr agarwal

Had Mangal, Hetal or Mr. Agarwal been on that list

I would have sat all night voting

So yes, Shriya,,,,this is about voting for Rahul and I am sorry, I am not interested in rahul,,,,

Edited by saaaz - 26 January 2011 at 10:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrroadsidejunkeySidNeeti-fantvrasikatogepe30

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
To be honest I have been voting everytime I go on the S1 siteSmile....That's how I saw he was officially classed as a villian....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21NinjaInPyjamas

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

I actually find these starone polls very wierd...becos they have negative marking too

So there are always vindictive fans who vote down and make the whole polling pointless

As for voting for Rahul

I am sorry, this is one character IMO opinion that was written below par especially coming from the RBO writing and directing camp and it is a fact whether we want to admit it or not...

Both Rahul and Sam are characters that have not been written well at all and have been partly responsible for the demise of Golden RBO. 

We had a lot of hope when Suraj returned as Sunny and frankly, this track along with the Rock On introduced before has not met our expectations at all,, that tooo from a team that brought us mindblowing tracks such 

dhulwaadi
Shaan and Khanak in Bombay
Khanak leaving home
Paathshaala
Acceptance of love

Thank you

Couldnt agree more with you !! U summed it up beautifully....
If written well...Some NEGATIVE characters also receive the grudging appreciating from the fans.....But here...This character couldnt make that impact on us...
He has just ended up looking like a messed up neither here nor there character......Neither a good human being nor a perfect villian.....

I dont think I wud vote for him !Confused Not to forget that these polls are totally pointlessConfused

Edited by togepe30 - 26 January 2011 at 10:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrsaaazSidNeeti-fantvrasika

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

@ saaz

Even if he were badly scripted, manish has been doing well...thats why toh he even got nominated for the poll na?
@ May di: Yup I vote too and I kinda like manish....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
@ saaz  

Please dont use all the topic threads however unrelated they are for making suggestions

and venting out.This is a humble request...

.yaar thn the e aim of the topic gets diluted
I

f u wish vote otherwise leave it...

no one is asking for an explanation as to why u are not voting or why u voted..

please yaar...I am not hurting u but really this topic is meant for starone poll ..on rahul

why drag other persons hetal/mangal /dhulwadi track etc here.If u dont want to vote leave it No need to explain at all.  

@May yes yaar may I too vote everytime  I go..

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 26 January 2011 at 10:30am

WooHooHaha21

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

@ saaz

Even if he were badly scripted, manish has been doing well...thats why toh he even got nominated for the poll na?
@ May di: Yup I vote too and I kinda like manish....

@Vat; I love you and you know that,,, jahaan pe mujhe support karna tha,,,I have always always supported and you know that,,,,lekin on this,, I am sorry,,,,I will not support for sake of supporting

Please wake up and smell the roses,,, it is a starone channel website,,, the nominations shall be from their shows,,,, has he got nominated for an award where the nominations are from all shows across channels? tho wot nomination,,,, 

You yourself have said that none of the episodes can be watched post septemebr--- in fact you even dated it in DT which I loved you for.....

chod yaar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrtvrasika

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
On principle, I have not voted on Star One polls because of the negative marking. Long ago, Yashu was nominated in some category and like many here, I voted. But she lost. Because many people voted against her...

This is a request to Swapna ji. Pls kindly ask the channel to change the software/program or whatever to remove negative marking. There are too many fans of some competing shows who make our votes pointless.

Re Rahul's character, is he villain or anti-hero? The poll calls him a villain but Swapna ji says anti-hero. They are not necessarily the same thing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrsaaaztogepe30

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
...I have voted a zillion times on Starone,,,in fact I am such a regular there,,,, that in one of their articles, where they mention fans feedback, the channel mentioned mine with my name....

So yep I am a star one website regular

My replies have everything to do with voting for Rahul and nothing else, anyone reading more into it is welcome to do so. 

If a member of a forum, says there is a poll, please vote another member is saying ,, I dont want to vote because of my reasons....

and that is all there is to it.

togepe30

Go to top