Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Vat
Exactly!!!! that is what the whole rona is re--- btw, why would you say something like that about shallow and all,,,,😭...that dig was unnecessary...
anyway thats what I meant.... Rahul ka characterisation had it come from any other creative team I would have still been okay,,, but this was the team that gave us episodes that we go back and watch and now??? isi liye, I dont want to vote for this and make the makers of this character think that we love Rahul so much...when we don't!!!!

simply put I do not want to reward mediocrity

@DocD

can anyone ever say anything better than you?

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Villain?!! The articles said he was gray...Appeared white to Khanak....confused to the audience and now the channel proclaims that he s a villain??!!

Thanks for letting us know guys...would have never realised otherwise....or maybe its mandatory for every show to nominate one person for the poll so Rahul was thrown in...because I dont think the people concerned ever watch that they shoot...RBO  would never be in his state then and they would never endorse  voting for Rahul as villain...

Just in case "some people" dint realise their villain just made a U-turn today...not convincing at all but turn nevertheless....Thats why you must eat what you cook...

Even as an actor I dont think I would vote for Manish...very very below par performance on all occasions...like all other new entrants....

Making a stupid illogical, distasteful and cheap MMS does not make you a villain..if thats the opinion people have here....Convincing the audience that you mean harm to their loved ones does...And Rahul, Sam and Duck together with pathetic dialogue and an uncalled for track have not convinced me about anything..Dont think they themselves are convinced!!

Hope this is the end of a track that was creating a repulsion between me and RBO!!

Edited by Souma.N - 13 years ago
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sabse bara paltu ka koi poll star1 ku nehi rakhta...def. in that poll, rahul will win widout any competition....😆
rashmi25 thumbnail
Voted for the sexy hunk already... Villain, anti-hero or hero dosent matter... I think he is doing a fab job scene after scene... Won't make him pay a price for some stupid bunch of creatives who did a ridiculous job with rahul's characterization... Without RBO forums full support n many people acting stingy in voting for manish he is still scoring very well... where as all mayankaa go out there to vote for shanak whenever required... Proud of mayankaa fans to display sporting spirit...proud of u all... Go rock manish now on star one site...
prerna18 thumbnail
Very well said rashmi Di..... I voted for the super sexy Rahul.... He is a rock star and will always be.....
All the insecure shaan friends are requested not to spoil threads made for Manish or priyanka.... I have been observing this that any good thread on mayankaa some people jump in, spoil it and then the thread is shut....
We respect the fact that u love shaan n ur insecure to the T..... And its ok if u don't want to vote... So be it.... But if u hate Rahul so much then y do u come and waste ur time.... Y are u out there to convince others to hate Rahul.... Save it for urself.... Its ok...
WE DON'T GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO CONVINCE U WITH WHICH MOST OF U ALREADY AGREE THAT SHAAN IS A CHEAP 25PAISE KIND OF XEROX COPY OF SHAH RUKH KHAN... AND HE CAN'T ACT FOR NUTS... guys if we respect u with ur insecurity of shaan bein a below power actor with an author backed role.... That's it..... U must respect mayankaa fans as well....
Manish and priyanka have a huge fan following themselves, just they have a little more clasier fans who respect other stars and other fans too...
Lets keep respect.... I'm sorry for mentioning about shaan but I believe this trailer was necessary to let all the un classy fans of shaan know that.... Their star is not perfect.... Instead it will take him a whole life to match up to Manish or priyanka or their fan following.... Here the only thing working in his favour is AUTHOR BACKED ROLE..... that's it....
There are 1000 more losers like him trying to ape SRK n trust me they are way better at aping SRK.... So don't even get there....
I have voted shaan myself for d star one pole for the sake of RBO.... I don't expect u to vote for Rahul... But do not play this dirty politics by coming to every mayankaa thread n spoiling its environment so badly that veena has to come n shut it...
U don't want to vote.... Ignore it..... Don't try to convince others to hate Rahul or Sam....
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prerna18

Very well said rashmi Di..... I voted for the super sexy Rahul.... He is a rock star and will always be.....
All the insecure shaan friends are requested not to spoil threads made for Manish or priyanka.... I have been observing this that any good thread on mayankaa some people jump in, spoil it and then the thread is shut....
We respect the fact that u love shaan n ur insecure to the T..... And its ok if u don't want to vote... So be it.... But if u hate Rahul so much then y do u come and waste ur time.... Y are u out there to convince others to hate Rahul.... Save it for urself.... Its ok...
WE DON'T GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO CONVINCE U WITH WHICH MOST OF U ALREADY AGREE THAT SHAAN IS A CHEAP 25PAISE KIND OF XEROX COPY OF SHAH RUKH KHAN... AND HE CAN'T ACT FOR NUTS... guys if we respect u with ur insecurity of shaan bein a below power actor with an author backed role.... That's it..... U must respect mayankaa fans as well....
Manish and priyanka have a huge fan following themselves, just they have a little more clasier fans who respect other stars and other fans too...
Lets keep respect.... I'm sorry for mentioning about shaan but I believe this trailer was necessary to let all the un classy fans of shaan know that.... Their star is not perfect.... Instead it will take him a whole life to match up to Manish or priyanka or their fan following.... Here the only thing working in his favour is AUTHOR BACKED ROLE..... that's it....
There are 1000 more losers like him trying to ape SRK n trust me they are way better at aping SRK.... So don't even get there....
I have voted shaan myself for d star one pole for the sake of RBO.... I don't expect u to vote for Rahul... But do not play this dirty politics by coming to every mayankaa thread n spoiling its environment so badly that veena has to come n shut it...
U don't want to vote.... Ignore it..... Don't try to convince others to hate Rahul or Sam....

Comments like these are uncalled for and not at all a good point of discussion also completely against forum rules. If there is a certain actor that you follow do it with grace and dignity than flinging bad words at others and and getting personal.

Everyone should respect each others opinions. This is an open forum (with strict rules). Keep to discussion of the character and not the actor. How is you talking in this manner going to make the actor you follow or you look good? Lets be mature.

This is a verbal warning. Any comments like this will result in warning level raise without notice.

Refer for Rules here:
~*RBO Forum Rules*~

Thanks.

RBO Dev Team.

zarraa22 thumbnail
veena i think u should read previous pages of this thread and see why people are forcing their choices by trying to prove to everybody here how bad rahul is n y he shouldnt be voted for...

if u dont want to vote for rahul.... dont vote.... skip or ignore this thread.... y are people entering this thread posting long long notes because they dont want to vote.... or is it that they are hell bent on convincing others not to vote for rahul...
please take action against such people who spread negativity.... respect is suppose to be mutual here or is it only suppose to be towards shanak fans only even if they go out of their way and their thread to offend mayankaa fans..... please answer this for me!!! its a request....
zarraa22 thumbnail
and mind u.... i am not asking for action against all shanak fans..... i am only against those few rather very few who just cant respect others just because mayanka are just too good n look like threat to these few fans here on this forum where as mayanka are here to add value to RBO.....
being fan is good but being fanatic fan who are out there to offend other fans is not required nor respected....

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Zaara'

Please read the words Prerna has used ' she is bashing an actor which calls for straight warning level raise but I haven't done that.If you are telling me that the words she has used is justified. We have a different discussion coming and need to talk about the Rules on this forum.

As far as the comments on this thread:

Again this is a open forum there will be some that will not like an actor and some will we have to respect that. I do agree with you that there doesn't need to be negative comments thrown around every time and non Rahul fans need to be sensitive about Rahul fans. I will make sure of keeping an eye out that this don't happen often. I take that.

In saying this Members please be sensitive about other fans when posting opinions. Yes this is an open forum but don't make it uncomfortable for others.

Have good discussions and keep a healthy forum.

Lets get on with the topic now.

Thanks.

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
zarraa22 thumbnail
thank u veena.... thats exactly what i expected out of u.... please do keep an unbiased watch on the comments posted..... we all are discussing a piece of fiction.... and discussing characters here in all good spirit.... its as good as reading a book.... we love a certain book we love a few characters and we hate a few but taking a book on a personal level is something so kiddish..... people forget that white characters are look whiter because dark characters give it a darker background to stand out..... if people waste their energies in criticizing and bashing the dark which is actually highlighting their white.... they really need to go get a life..... 
please monitor rahul and sam bashers closely as they really are going out of their way to offend mayanka fans.... thank u....