Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: saaaz

I actually find these starone polls very wierd...becos they have negative marking too

So there are always vindictive fans who vote down and make the whole polling pointless

As for voting for Rahul

I am sorry, this is one character IMO opinion that was written below par especially coming from the RBO writing and directing camp and it is a fact whether we want to admit it or not...

Both Rahul and Sam are characters that have not been written well at all and have been partly responsible for the demise of Golden RBO. 

We had a lot of hope when Suraj returned as Sunny and frankly, this track along with the Rock On introduced before has not met our expectations at all,, that tooo from a team that brought us mindblowing tracks such 

dhulwaadi
Shaan and Khanak in Bombay
Khanak leaving home
Paathshaala
Acceptance of love

Thank you

Couldnt agree more with you !! U summed it up beautifully....
If written well...Some NEGATIVE characters also receive the grudging appreciating from the fans.....But here...This character couldnt make that impact on us...
He has just ended up looking like a messed up neither here nor there character......Neither a good human being nor a perfect villian.....

I dont think I wud vote for him !๐Ÿ˜• Not to forget that these polls are totally pointless๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ saaz

Even if he were badly scripted, manish has been doing well...thats why toh he even got nominated for the poll na?
@ May di: Yup I vote too and I kinda like manish....
destinylove thumbnail
@ saaz  

Please dont use all the topic threads however unrelated they are for making suggestions

and venting out.This is a humble request...

.yaar thn the e aim of the topic gets diluted
I

f u wish vote otherwise leave it...

no one is asking for an explanation as to why u are not voting or why u voted..

please yaar...I am not hurting u but really this topic is meant for starone poll ..on rahul

why drag other persons hetal/mangal /dhulwadi track etc here.If u dont want to vote leave it No need to explain at all.  

@May yes yaar may I too vote everytime  I go..
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vatsalya

@ saaz

Even if he were badly scripted, manish has been doing well...thats why toh he even got nominated for the poll na?
@ May di: Yup I vote too and I kinda like manish....

@Vat; I love you and you know that,,, jahaan pe mujhe support karna tha,,,I have always always supported and you know that,,,,lekin on this,, I am sorry,,,,I will not support for sake of supporting

Please wake up and smell the roses,,, it is a starone channel website,,, the nominations shall be from their shows,,,, has he got nominated for an award where the nominations are from all shows across channels? tho wot nomination,,,, 

You yourself have said that none of the episodes can be watched post septemebr--- in fact you even dated it in DT which I loved you for.....

chod yaar!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
On principle, I have not voted on Star One polls because of the negative marking. Long ago, Yashu was nominated in some category and like many here, I voted. But she lost. Because many people voted against her...

This is a request to Swapna ji. Pls kindly ask the channel to change the software/program or whatever to remove negative marking. There are too many fans of some competing shows who make our votes pointless.

Re Rahul's character, is he villain or anti-hero? The poll calls him a villain but Swapna ji says anti-hero. They are not necessarily the same thing.

saaaz thumbnail
...I have voted a zillion times on Starone,,,in fact I am such a regular there,,,, that in one of their articles, where they mention fans feedback, the channel mentioned mine with my name....

So yep I am a star one website regular

My replies have everything to do with voting for Rahul and nothing else, anyone reading more into it is welcome to do so. 

If a member of a forum, says there is a poll, please vote another member is saying ,, I dont want to vote because of my reasons....

and that is all there is to it.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tvrasika

On principle, I have not voted on Star One polls because of the negative marking. Long ago, Yashu was nominated in some category and like many here, I voted. But she lost. Because many people voted against her...

This is a request to Swapna ji. Pls kindly ask the channel to change the software/program or whatever to remove negative marking. There are too many fans of some competing shows who make our votes pointless.

Re Rahul's character, is he villain or anti-hero? The poll calls him a villain but Swapna ji says anti-hero. They are not necessarily the same thing.

Any wonder why hez such a CONFUSED character !! Na idhar na udhar...
One day he is a Villain..the other day he becomes a good guy...๐Ÿ˜•
No transition time...All it took was one slap.....I wish sumone had slapped him the day he entered....then it wudve been a happy happy time all along๐Ÿ˜†..no revenge business๐Ÿคข
IFsKhanak thumbnail
lol vandu

when was the last time i said i loved u?
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

@Vat; I love you and you know that,,, jahaan pe mujhe support karna tha,,,I have always always supported and you know that,,,,lekin on this,, I am sorry,,,,I will not support for sake of supporting

Please wake up and smell the roses,,, it is a starone channel website,,, the nominations shall be from their shows,,,, has he got nominated for an award where the nominations are from all shows across channels? tho wot nomination,,,, 

You yourself have said that none of the episodes can be watched post septemebr--- in fact you even dated it in DT which I loved you for.....

chod yaar!

i dont deny the fact that I said so. But i need to make myself clear a bit more...
what I meant was that those epi are not the kinds I'll type for in the yt searchbox and watch again......but I definitely watched them when they came for the first time.

Maybe am just too shallow to participate in your and aditee's or the other CC regulars' discussions.
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This poll surely couldn't have been timed better!!!!

For a man whose only mission in life for the past 2 months was to "destroy" Shaan, here he is on the concert night with a complete U-turn!!!

Pray why the sudden change of heart???

Realisation suddenly dawns on this "wronged" man about his own "wrong-doing"!!!๐Ÿ˜• 

Villian and Anti-hero indeed!!!

Would like to take this oppurtunity Ma'm to kindly draw your attention to what made RBO tick in the first place....

Its pure, unadulterated essence, without ever having to try too hard.....something that made downright malicious characters like Hetal, Mangal, and Mr. Agarwal completely believable...

Not to forget the superbly etched grey character....Mulji!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

What depth these characters had....indelible, anyone???

An earnest request Ma'm from one amongst your countless viewers maybe....we want that RBO, the golden RBO back!!!

Hope the worst is over...

Here's to a new beginning....

Cheers!!!

Warm Regards,
Dyotona

Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago