-KaSh Theoretical Proof-|*KaShGeometry*KaSheometry - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww nikkkki...hatts off girl.....u completely rock,,,,,such an amazzzzzzzzing post....and i loved that line"dont chori our idea"and i dint knew that kash was shraddha's n nicloe fav..toooo....wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kash kash kash everywhere
WOW WHAT A ROCKING POST !!!! KASHIANS ROCKSSSS !! AND WE DON'T NEED TO PROVE THAT COZ EVERYONE KNOW THAT KASH R THE BEST BUT THEY DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT !

Awesome post!!!! This totally shows that KaSh are the best! Thank you for such a lovely post...what a great mind you have!πŸ˜†

But thanks a mill for taking out some time and showing the world that KaSh rock and are the best. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love KaSh forever and ever. ❀️
Lol πŸ˜†

Love the post! very interesting and innovative..nice work,there!
Boy,are KaSh popular or what?!?

We have concrete proof now ....They'l always be no.1!

Good work again!
^G- πŸ€— I miss you! 😭

and yes girl, they are popular...we didn't need to prove it but to satisfy some, i think it was needed :DπŸ˜†

where've you beeen? misss youuu on heavennn :((
^^ Heyyyy Riya!! How you been?!
lol, i know i'v been missing in action in the heaven, but i'v been around here itself all this while, enjoying all the random/innovative/insane posts πŸ˜† 
Anddd, whats up with you?!

And yea,we dont need proof as such to show how popular KaSh are but this topic would clear any tiny doubt people have in mind !! love ittttt ! i wasnt even aware of some of the links which were posted, so i was taken aback by their popularity too..πŸ˜†

--double post--

Edited by black_haze - 13 years ago
amazing post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never knew equations can look sooooooo good..................I am always stuck with equations in my life coz of finance and economics.........thats y I hate them..................but after reading this post I love equations...............πŸ˜†
E.X.C.E.L.L.E.N.T post!!!!!
mind-blowing!!!
honestly .. kash
Originally posted by black_haze

^^ Heyyyy Riya!! How you been?!
lol, i know i'v been missing in action in the heaven, but i'v been around here itself all this while, enjoying all the random/innovative/insane posts πŸ˜† 
Anddd, whats up with you?!

And yea,we dont need proof as such to show how popular KaSh are but this topic would clear any tiny doubt people have in mind !! love ittttt ! i wasnt even aware of some of the links which were posted, so i was taken aback by their popularity too..πŸ˜†

gosh i'm hearing my name from you after decades.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

you've been enjoying yourselves everywhere but on heaven, you seriously need to come back! why did you leave anyway?
i'm all sameeeeee😳

lmao, happens! πŸ˜ƒ i hadn't seen some articles on them from 2008 till KaSh came back in 2010.🀣 if we're taken aback by their popuarity, imagine others haalat. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

&& seriously, COME BACK! :(