India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Shaurya Misha OS. -Think- (Page 2)

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
This is simply amazing ... loved the way you expressed her feelings and inner turmoils and confusions .... very well written ClapClap.. do write more ... would love to read more on MiYa ..TongueTongue

havokhotline Goldie
havokhotline
havokhotline

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

OMG, Thanks for the PM! Hug 

I absolutely adored this OS! It was so beautiful. I love the way you capture her thoughts, her helplessness, her vulnerability, her feelings. And those last lines in the end ... They just made my day! Big smile

You know?, after this, I so can't wait for MiYa's story to develop!! I love the love in this story, and I wanna love their love too!! Embarrassed

Hey :D
Wowee ! Reviews !<3 I'm planning on writing a couple more. This couple is just so new that all their feelings are completely left to my imagination ! not the cv's. :P
Absolutely ! Right now I'm least bothered about Piya and her hospital-business. I'm more worried about Shaurya and Misha :D
asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Aww, this is so sweet!! I just loved the list she made. And the ending with Shaurya looking at her through the window.. hayyeee!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index