Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aamir Khan - India's Most Powerful Entertainer

MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 | 9:59:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   

Aamir Khan - India's Most Powerful Entertainer

Aamir Khan being hailed as 'India's Most Powerful Entertainer' by one of the leading show business ...

If there is one actor in the Bollywood industry that is a known killer combination of actor-director-producer, it would be Mr. Perfectionist, Aamir Khan himself.

Since he has made his acting debut, he has entertained the nation and the world with hit film after hit film. From the romance of Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak to the comedy in Andaz Apna Apna, leading to the history behind Lagaan: Once Upon A Time In India to the action of Ghajini, Aamir has done it all.

The ever talented man has also produced hits, not just simply starred in them. Among the many movies in his list, one is Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na which launched the career of his nephew, Imran Khan. His directorial debut Taare Zameen Par was lauded all over the world by critics and public alike.

Well-known for making films that do not simply entertain but spread a social message to the masses, both Taare Zameen Par and 3 Idiots were a sensation all over the world, and are some of the highest grossing projects of B-Town. Aamir's latest film Dhobi Ghat, which released on the 21st of January 2011, is already being anticipated and those that have already caught it are in no short praise of it.

All of this (plus his tremendous brain-power) has led to Aamir Khan being hailed as 'India's Most Powerful Entertainer' by one of the leading show business magazines. He graces the cover of the January edition of Hello! magazine in an Indo-Western look with a stunning smile, looking every bit of powerful yet approachable.

We at BollyCurry wish Aamir Khan our sincerest congratulations for this honour and our best wishes for all his future ventures.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
" By the time you become famous enough to appear on magazine covers, you are too botoxed to give a real smile" - TallyHo
πŸ˜›

Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Entertainer??

what he does to entertain people?

MalahFirangi thumbnail
he is a gr8 actor no one can touch him 
kinda agreed...but for me, tht title is always reserved for rajnikanth...😳
"Aamir Khan India's most powerful entertainer at home with Pinky Reddy."
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

"Aamir Khan India's most powerful entertainer at home with Pinky Reddy."

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even i read that to! this is called divider-punctuation-o-phobiaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like his films last film of his that entertained me was Ghajini  & before that maybe Ghulam other than that his films are not that entertaining 
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats to Aamir! He totally deserves the title!
Yeah sure, he entertains me alright..IN MY NIGHTMARES!!!!
πŸ˜†