Dil Se Diya Vachan

YMGGK what fans do not want to see

sunshinebabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I hope that this show don't turn out like Saat Phere, because parts taken of Saat Phere is in YMGGK just different scene. In Saat Phere we saw where Nahar stepmother try to take away the amnsion from the family also tried to killed him then both Saloni and Nahar when to the Ashram where Nahar died. The Swami return as Nahar to help Saloni save the mansion. I hope YMGGK has a twist for the real Karan to return. With Karan and Abha their is true love and its a difference. You can love anyone but to be in love is true love its has emotions, affection special feelings. For Ranchod to totally replace Karan no way. It's like Saloni and Swami she was never inlove with him because he was not Nahar. So the writers of YMGGK needs to give in to the fans. Because if Karan does not return I will not be watching YMGGK with Abha fighting a lonely life deep inside without Karan her true love of her life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wrong forum..its DSDV section
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey yar this is DSDV forum na...
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U posted on d wrong forums..this DSDV Forums
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wrong section..

btw ymggk is yahan main ghar ghar kheli
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love how there's a big thread about YMGGK in the DSDV forum nevertheless i love both and i'm pretty sure karan is not dead according to the article "temporary death"
radhika_23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wrong forum...this is DSDV forum....