PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.........................Clap
Ur most most welcome..... thanks 4 ur appreciation Big smile

this episode was really...............................................meSleepy
Tell me about it...... i was really struggling 2 keep my eyes open Sleepy...... this epi was slower than tortoises SleepySleepy....... everytime i was like get a move on man......

poor woman just with a ring or mangalsutra is happy ..............but man.........................and meD'oh
Agreed...... women tend 2 seek happiness in small petty things.......n it works especially wiv women in this haveli D'oh....... n men well wot can i say .... 4 them one thing makes them happy Wink.... n the same goes 4 DV at the moment ....... later on he does become less shallow n superficial but it a damn long wait D'oh

Urmi continues 2 mentally n physically torture DV.(she is a real sweet Heart)ROFL
Wot a darling...... n a gr88888 wife ROFLROFL.... i loved her here ROFL...... his expressions were so good ..... man i love Urmi so much

me just feeling
Sleepy
...............me too , me tooSleepy
Ditto SleepySleepy

im-helpess-tell-ur-wife lookShockedStarROFL
Thanks Big smile..... ROFLROFL poor guy always caught in such situations.. the little piggy of the show ROFLROFL

God knows wot the consequence will be...... as my wife along with my life she knows many secrets of this haveli.... she is aware of every weakness of mine...... the thing which i have kept a hidden till now.................... ConfusedD'ohit could be so intrsting to know!!!!!!!!!!!Ouch
Yep....... neva was it revealed nor did Urmi eva mention it even when she left haveli n DV..... Ouch.... wot could it be....... i have 2 go wiv Savi's guess maybe something 2 do wiv mini dumbo's parents ConfusedConfused

amoli's speeach and meSleepy but suddenly  like-birds (Courtesy @bahane).......... and me Blushing
It was seriously Sleepy.... again me using matchsticks 2 keep my eyes open .... as 4 Coutesy..... well as a DVian i love 2 make others blush.....LOLLOL.... u deserve it Wink

amoli i-dont-care-i-love-u n vegetable i-do-care-but-i-love-my-master-as-well StarLOL
Gracias amigo LOLLOL... oh they neva fail 2 make me laugh LOLLOL n feel Sleepy

the last scene beween  queen and dv ............. Star
Completely agree...... only worth watching scene ClapClap in this Sleepy epi

but as alwayes you were reall StarStarStar
best wishes
thanks soooooo much buddy....... good luck 2 u as well... c u soon Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

thanks a lotSmile awesome and mindblowing as alwaysStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
God starting scene of the epi was so Thumbs DownWacko and Sillytoo.
mangalsutra flies out of radhe's hand... does a somersault
Wink described very wellClapClap
if radhe was coming 2 u then y was he going down the stairs when u were on top of them?? ConfusedConfused amoli was at the bottom of stairs
wow,pointed out wellTongue
DV he is making a fool of u n u took that Shocked ROFLROFL
really can't stopROFLROFL,too good,DV is taking radhe too easy these daysLOL
Urmi continues 2 mentally n physically torture DV ROFLROFL
she never gets tired of preachingSilly,infact she should be hired as a lecturar on the topic of SAVE-ur-MARRIAGE and MAKE-it-SUCCESSFUL either in a match making agency or a marrige counselOuch
urmi says i havnt got all day so get on wiv it ROFLno she doesnt.. me just feeling Sleepy
ROFL aww i thought she was saying it for realWink but thankfully u cleared it otherwise i would be thinking NO she can't be that SMART or OUTRIGHT.
DV eyes mangalsutra n radhe as if he will become kung fu panda n jump ova the stair bannister n do a kung fu kick n kick the mangalsutra out of radhe's hands ROFL
ROFLlove ur imaginationClapClapClap but i think panada is too cute to be a devil like DVEvil Smile anyways i would love to watch it if DV posed as a cutie panadaDay DreamingEmbarrassed
.that was sick Dead... how can he say something like that esp when his aunt is standing right there ... no manners at all... he definitely is DV's nephew alright LOL
it was indeedDeadDead and about him being dv's nephewLOL he definitely carrying the family legacy wellSmile
as he had planned otherwise ROFL n more importantly he touched amoli Wink....
hmmmmmmm rightEmbarrassed
if that secret is revealed..... no....... one wrong step of mine can ruin my life.
i can bang my head against the wallAngryAngryAngry over this RAAZ issue,so Silly, well dv didn't think about the RAAZ thing b4,i mean b4 getting obsessed with amoliShocked
are not as scary as an obsessed lover like DV who also is intelligent, calculative n manipulative.... making him even more sinister Evil Smile
well said my friendClapClapClapClapClap and this also makes him one of  a kind and so adorableDay Dreaming
ovcourse he has become so used 2 confessing 2 DV the Father of Radhe's Church that he blurts out the truth everywhere n anywhere Ouch LOL
ROFLROFLROFL,my jaws r hurting,u got this ability of turning a Sleepy epi/scene to a ROFL andHeartable,otherwise i would be bored to death listening to amoli's old thoughts over again and again.
sooo fitting wiv his dare-devil personality ClapClap
ClapClap i agree
amoli says chill dude ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL,i can't even utter a word
she adds afta all this is my sasural (in-laws house) as well n i care 4 its honour..... now he wouldnt have want 2 hear that esp in-laws Ouch
but Priya,this wud be her sussral na if she were married to dvEmbarrassed but i know she was refering to radheDead
Urmi is close 2 him as she shud be any closer n the guy will die of suffocation n irritation Approve......LOLROFL
can't said it betterClapLOL
but again that thought that he is the owner of amoli is gross Angry
me too superAngryAngryAngry
now how ridiculous was that ?? is chandana gonna fly the kite Silly
yep how Silly but she might be thinking that dv gets angry when he'll see his kite puncturedROFL so she is trying to save chandana from dv's wrath,i mean how lame they can get and me explaining their sillinessWacko
4 me winning this competition will be the same as winning u..... my victory will prove my right on u as well as radhe
meConfused that how can he win amoli by winning the kite-flying competitionOuch but u r rite he was too good in the last scene,he really plays such scenes to perfection and today's epi belongs to u coz ur hilarious comments made it worth-reading than watchingStarStar
Good luckThumbs Up

Clap

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

thanks a lotSmile awesome and mindblowing as alwaysStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Thanks a bunch n ur most welcome Big smileBig smile

it was dead boring........ i was really struggling 2 keep my eyes open SleepySleepy....... n on top of it 2 write it.......man it was Thumbs Down as u say......

thanks a lot buddy.......... it was so weirdly perfect the timing n distance....... well done vegetableClap LOL

if radhe was coming 2 u then y was he going down the stairs when u were on top of them?? ConfusedConfused amoli was at the bottom of stairs
thanks again........ it was so silly Confused...... he either shudnt have come down or sholudnt have said i was coming 2 u Malik  ConfusedConfused

Merci Mademoiselle ....... Embarrassed LOLROFL..... DV made fool by vegetable ...... wot days have come 4 DV ROFL....i cant believe he took that n his thinking seems 2 be diminished coz of amoli Confused..... yep ur right he has become 2 lenient wiv him ROFL

she never gets tired of preachingSilly,infact she should be hired as a lecturar on the topic of SAVE-ur-MARRIAGE and MAKE-it-SUCCESSFUL either in a match making agency or a marrige counselOuch
Nope ..... her on screen official job role... Ouch she n amoli seem 2 be at loggerheads 4 best preacher award Ouch..... but on the bright side Urmi will become the CEO of such an agency in no time as she has soooo much experience LOLLOL n then she can open up another company named after DV ROFLROFL.......

urmi says i havnt got all day so get on wiv it ROFLno she doesnt.. me just feeling Sleepy
ROFL aww i thought she was saying it for realWink but thankfully u cleared it otherwise i would be thinking NO she can't be that SMART or OUTRIGHT.
Naaaaaa...... i wud have liked 2 think that as well ROFL but she is 2 sweet n dumb 4 that remember Ouch.... i was just trying 2 keep awake ..... coz radhe was taking 4eva SleepySleepy.... but not 2 worry coz wen eva i do such a thing ill make sure 2 clear the air so there arent any misunderstanding Wink ROFLROFL.....

DV eyes mangalsutra n radhe as if he will become kung fu panda n jump ova the stair bannister n do a kung fu kick n kick the mangalsutra out of radhe's hands ROFL
ROFLlove ur imaginationClapClapClap but i think panada is too cute to be a devil like DVEvil Smile anyways i would love to watch it if DV posed as a cutie panadaDay DreamingEmbarrassed
Again Gracias yaar .... LOLLOL..... as u can see im a sucker 4 animation movies n cartoons hence my comments n comaparisons r wiv them be it steam n smoke coming out of DV's ears when amoli runs away from haveli 1st time ROFL.... or this........ but ur spot on Clap..... DV devil is sinister 4 panda...... if he had been a cute golu molu panda it wud have been our dream come tru Day DreamingDay Dreaming

.that was sick Dead... how can he say something like that esp when his aunt is standing right there ... no manners at all... he definitely is DV's nephew alright LOL
it was indeedDeadDead and about him being dv's nephewLOL he definitely carrying the family legacy wellSmile
yep so sick ..... puneet is the sick one out ov the 2 bro's...... n as 4 him carrying family legacy ROFLROFL...... oh 4get me ur even better at comedy LOLLOL..... too good ROFL

Wink

if that secret is revealed..... no....... one wrong step of mine can ruin my life.
i can bang my head against the wallAngryAngryAngry over this RAAZ issue,so Silly, well dv didn't think about the RAAZ thing b4,i mean b4 getting obsessed with amoliShocked
yup we can all bang our heads but neva know the answer OuchAngry..... wot was so bad that he couldnt tell ConfusedConfused....... n if that was the case then Urmi shud have revealed it wen she does leave DV..... she didnt so wasnt it as bad as DV made it sound or did CV's 4get about DV's raaz ConfusedConfused
we r getting nowhere here as u can see Wacko..... there r millions of Question n queries but no answer

are not as scary as an obsessed lover like DV who also is intelligent, calculative n manipulative.... making him even more sinister Evil Smile
well said my friendClapClapClapClapClap and this also makes him one of  a kind and so adorableDay Dreaming
Thanksssssss so much......n ur soooooo right it makes him unique n adorable n lovable Heart Day Dreaming...... haiiiii

ovcourse he has become so used 2 confessing 2 DV the Father of Radhe's Church that he blurts out the truth everywhere n anywhere Ouch LOL
ROFLROFLROFL,my jaws r hurting,u got this ability of turning a Sleepy epi/scene to a ROFL andHeartable,otherwise i would be bored to death listening to amoli's old thoughts over again and again.
Muchas Gracias amigo ....... aww is the pain 2 much i prescribe seeing BP esp this epi twice a day keeping in mind this update.... me sure ull feel much better Thumbs Up LOLLOL...... n thank u so much 4 ur compliment Hug...... i neva knew i had this ability......... this show just brings out the hidden comedian in me n i love 2 share it wiv u Tongue ROFL....... im glad i could free u from the boredom which was so SleepySleepy...... amoli jus repeating her words like a atki hui record Sleepy

ClapClap i agree
his answer just ClapClap

ill try 2 think of a better solution 2 the prescription WinkROFL....... but honeslty i was soooo SleepySleepy i was trying 2 entertain myself n it worked coz i was ROFL at the thought of it.... n it also kept all of u awake n ROFLROFL ....... so job done LOLLOL...... n thanks a million yaar...... ur appreciation is encouragement n oxygen 4 me Embarrassed

she adds afta all this is my sasural (in-laws house) as well n i care 4 its honour..... now he wouldnt have want 2 hear that esp in-laws Ouch
but Priya,this wud be her sussral na if she were married to dvEmbarrassed but i know she was refering to radheDead
oh yea........... silly me .....how cud have not understood that Confused.... this boring scene has made my brain go into stand-by Ouch....... yea she was referring 2 him DeadDead......

Urmi is close 2 him as she shud be any closer n the guy will die of suffocation n irritation Approve......LOLROFL
thankssssss Big smile...... poor Urmi LOLLOL.....n more so poor DV Ouch LOLLOL

yaa he always seems 2 ruin the atmosphere he creates wiv such things AngryAngry..... but still cant help but love him Day Dreaming......

yep how Silly but she might be thinking that dv gets angry when he'll see his kite puncturedROFL so she is trying to save chandana from dv's wrath,i mean how lame they can get and me explaining their sillinessWacko
wow ..... gr8 explanation ClapClap superb buddy i hand it 2 u u have the brain 2 explain such silly n stupid lines ....... that cud definitely be it..... but the line was so lame n dry..... but the best was "his kite punctured",.......ROFLROFLROFL....... ROFLROFLROFLROFL..... ur much better at being hilarious than me ClapClap

4 me winning this competition will be the same as winning u..... my victory will prove my right on u as well as radhe
meConfused that how can he win amoli by winning the kite-flying competitionOuch
me 2 me 2....... that doesnt really make sense ConfusedConfused..... a competition winning n winning a girl dont go 2gether at all..... but this epi was full of Sleepy n Confused dialogues so i dont have the brain 2 explain it Ouch wot he must be thinking Confused n how Confused

but u r rite he was too good in the last scene,he really plays such scenes to perfection and today's epi belongs to u coz ur hilarious comments made it worth-reading than watchingStarStarGood luckThumbs Up
he is simply superb n perfect ClapClap...... awwwwwwww so sweet n kind of u buddy HugHug...... that is a really big compliment 4 me that the written update is better than watching the epi..... this i will cherish 4 life Sobia Big smileBig smile...... thanks a billion n gazillion... i try 2 make the updates entertaining even if the epi is a bit Sleepy  or not so Sleepy... coz then wots the point if the written update is same as video update... u rather see it .... there shud be something more in it...... so i add my comments n miraculously they turn out 2 be funny......  Wink

Clap
Big smile

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
in purple
Originally posted by PreciousPri

thanks a lotSmile awesome and mindblowing as alwaysClap
pleasure is all mineEmbarrassedSmile

it was dead boring........ i was really struggling 2 keep my eyes open SleepySleepy....... n on top of it 2 write it.......man it was Thumbs Down as u say......
i really appreciate ur patienceClap

thanks a lot buddy.......... it was so weirdly perfect the timing n distance....... well done vegetableClap LOL

thanks again........ it was so silly Confused...... he either shudnt have come down or sholudnt have said i was coming 2 u Malik  ConfusedConfused
he behaves like a sheep or goat in a herd that lost it's way and wandering here and thereLOL
Merci Mademoiselle ....... Embarrassed LOLROFL..... DV made fool by vegetable ...... wot days have come 4 DV ROFL....i cant believe he took that n his thinking seems 2 be diminished coz of amoli Confused..... yep ur right he has become 2 lenient wiv him ROFL

Nope ..... her on screen official job role... Ouch she n amoli seem 2 be at loggerheads 4 best preacher award Ouch..... but on the bright side Urmi will become the CEO of such an agency in no time as she has soooo much experience LOLLOL n then she can open up another company named after DV ROFLROFL.......
what an idea sir ji
ROFLROFLROFL

Naaaaaa...... i wud have liked 2 think that as well ROFL but she is 2 sweet n dumb 4 that remember Ouch.... i was just trying 2 keep awake ..... coz radhe was taking 4eva SleepySleepy.... but not 2 worry coz wen eva i do such a thing ill make sure 2 clear the air so there arent any misunderstanding Wink ROFLROFL.....

Again Gracias yaar .... LOLLOL..... as u can see im a sucker 4 animation movies n cartoons hence my comments n comaparisons r wiv them be it steam n smoke coming out of DV's ears when amoli runs away from haveli 1st time ROFL.
oh i was also remembering the sameTongueWink
... or this........ but ur spot on Clap..... DV devil is sinister 4 panda...... if he had been a cute golu molu panda it wud have been our dream come tru Day DreamingDay Dreaming
awwwww that's y i love panda and well said golu molu pandaTongue

yep so sick ..... puneet is the sick one out ov the 2 bro's...... n as 4 him carrying family legacy ROFLROFL...... oh 4get me ur even better at comedy LOLLOL..... too good ROFL
thanks a lotSmileEmbarrassed

Wink

yup we can all bang our heads but neva know the answer OuchAngry..... wot was so bad that he couldnt tell ConfusedConfused....... n if that was the case then Urmi shud have revealed it wen she does leave DV..... she didnt so wasnt it as bad as DV made it sound or did CV's 4get about DV's raaz ConfusedConfused
we r getting nowhere here as u can see Wacko..... there r millions of Question n queries but no answer

well said my friendClap and this also makes him one of  a kind and so adorableDay Dreaming
Thanksssssss so much......n ur soooooo right it makes him unique n adorable n lovable Heart Day Dreaming...... haiiiii

Muchas Gracias amigo ....... aww is the pain 2 much i prescribe seeing BP esp this epi twice a day keeping in mind this update.... me sure ull feel much better Thumbs Up LOLLOL...... n thank u so much 4 ur compliment Hug...... i neva knew i had this ability......... this show just brings out the hidden comedian in me n i love 2 share it wiv u Tongue ROFL....... im glad i could free u from the boredom which was so SleepySleepy...... amoli jus repeating her words like a atki hui record Sleepy
i just Heart it and as for amoli she's a broken recorderOuch

ClapClap i agree
his answer just ClapClap

ill try 2 think of a better solution 2 the prescription WinkROFL....... but honeslty i was soooo SleepySleepy i was trying 2 entertain myself n it worked coz i was ROFL at the thought of it.... n it also kept all of u awake n ROFLROFL ....... so job done LOLLOL...... n thanks a million yaar...... ur appreciation is encouragement n oxygen 4 me Embarrassed
u r doing ur job  with perfectionThumbs UpClap

oh yea........... silly me .....how cud have not understood that Confused.... this boring scene has made my brain go into stand-by Ouch....... yea she was referring 2 him DeadDead......

yaa he always seems 2 ruin the atmosphere he creates wiv such things AngryAngry..... but still cant help but love him Day Dreaming......

wow ..... gr8 explanation ClapClap superb buddy i hand it 2 u u have the brain 2 explain such silly n stupid lines ....... that cud definitely be it..... but the line was so lame n dry..... but the best was "his kite punctured",.......ROFLROFLROFL....... ROFL..... ur much better at being hilarious than me ClapClap
frankly speaking i don't know what was going on my mind  while writing thisConfusedLOLthx u liked itSmile and as for explanation,i don't know but i'm taking this soap too SERIOUSLYConfused explanaing every silly bit ov it.Wackoi think chandana also said that chachu has especially brought this kite from city,i am not sure what was so special about that kite except it's glittering paper.ConfusedOuch and it got punctured so easily like a tissue paperLOL

me 2 me 2....... that doesnt really make sense ConfusedConfused..... a competition winning n winning a girl dont go 2gether at all..... but this epi was full of Sleepy n Confused dialogues so i dont have the brain 2 explain it Ouch wot he must be thinking Confused n how Confused
my brain is too weak to solve this queryConfused

but u r rite he was too good in the last scene,he really plays such scenes to perfection and today's epi belongs to u coz ur hilarious comments made it worth-reading than watchingStarStarGood luckThumbs Up
he is simply superb n perfect ClapClap...... awwwwwwww so sweet n kind of u buddy HugHug...... that is a really big compliment 4 me that the written update is better than watching the epi..... this i will cherish 4 life Sobia Big smileBig smile...... thanks a billion n gazillion... i try 2 make the updates entertaining even if the epi is a bit Sleepy  or not so Sleepy... coz then wots the point if the written update is same as video update... u rather see it .... there shud be something more in it...... so i add my comments n miraculously they turn out 2 be funny......  Wink
i tell u 1 thing today suchi suchi that usually i only read ur wonderful detailed updates and don't watch the epis either coz ov short ov time
or they were not available on youtubeOuch as other links areCensored  for meCry,but it's only for ur updates that the whole episode flashes across my eyes and i recall every epi so well that i'm able to comment on it TongueSmile
Clap
Big smile

Edited by swfer - 03 February 2011 at 12:27pm

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
in orange

in purple
Originally posted by PreciousPri

thanks a lotSmile awesome and mindblowing as alwaysClap
pleasure is all mineEmbarrassedSmile
Big smileBig smile

i really appreciate ur patienceClap
thanksssss.... all 4 u Dvians n BPians Tongue

LOLLOL i guess its DV's influence of being a perfectionist this time around Tongue

he behaves like a sheep or goat in a herd that lost it's way and wandering here and thereLOL
ROFLROFL....... awesome simply awesome..... cant stop ROFLROFL n ur spot on again Clap

what an idea sir ji
ROFLROFLROFL
Gracias Madame ji Big smile...... ROFLROFL....... i sometimes do get good ideas LOLLOL...... oh that wud have been perfect..... make-ur-marriage-successful n DV ROFL........ but he made his 2nd one successful so maybe we need to change the title of that company a bit LOL

Again Gracias yaar .... LOLLOL..... as u can see im a sucker 4 animation movies n cartoons hence my comments n comaparisons r wiv them be it steam n smoke coming out of DV's ears when amoli runs away from haveli 1st time ROFL.
oh i was also remembering the sameTongueWink
Wink...... wot a epi that was LOL
... or this........ but ur spot on Clap..... DV devil is sinister 4 panda...... if he had been a cute golu molu panda it wud have been our dream come tru Day DreamingDay Dreaming
awwwww that's y i love panda and well said golu molu pandaTongue
thank ya Smile........ imagine DV as that Day Dreaming LOL

thanks a lotSmileEmbarrassed
TongueWink

Wink

well said my friendClap and this also makes him one of  a kind and so adorableDay Dreaming

i just Heart it and as for amoli she's a broken recorderOuch
Merci Madame....... Embarrassed..... so irritating sometimes Ouch

ClapClap i agree
his answer just ClapClap

u r doing ur job  with perfectionThumbs UpClap
Awwwww really kind ov u Blushing ...... Gracias buddy Wink

wow ..... gr8 explanation ClapClap superb buddy i hand it 2 u u have the brain 2 explain such silly n stupid lines ....... that cud definitely be it..... but the line was so lame n dry..... but the best was "his kite punctured",.......ROFLROFLROFL....... ROFL..... ur much better at being hilarious than me ClapClap
frankly speaking i don't know what was going on my mind  while writing thisConfusedLOLthx u liked itSmile
I dont know either ConfusedLOL but wot eva it was it was brilliant ClapClap....... coz i loved ur effort Tongue
and as for explanation,i don't know but i'm taking this soap too SERIOUSLYConfused explanaing every silly bit ov it.Wacko
i do know this one LOLLOL coz u aint the only person..... me 2 taking this soap way 2 seriously but u know wot we really cant help it ConfusedConfused...... like i said we r permanently damaged n like u said we r incurable Ouch LOLLOL..... n keep it up coz we need explanations otherwise we wud lose any sanity left in us after trying 2 figure silly bits n bobs on our own Wacko......
i think chandana also said that chachu has especially brought this kite from city,i am not sure what was so special about that kite except it's glittering paper.ConfusedOuch and it got punctured so easily like a tissue paperLOL
ur absolutely right yaar Thumbs Up...... "khaas sheher se mangwaiyi"....... even me thinking wots so khaas?? ConfusedConfused except 4 shiny "glittering paper"...LOLLOL n ek amoli ka hawa ka jhoka aur phusssss it gets punctured Ermm...... hawa tight like "tissue paper" LOLLOL as u perfectly say Clap

my brain is too weak to solve this queryConfused
Dont stress urselfTongue.........  even im not OuchOuch.... too much pressure Confused

i tell u 1 thing today suchi suchi that usually i only read ur wonderful detailed updates and don't watch the epis either coz ov short ov time
or they were not available on youtubeOuch as other links areCensored  for meCry,but it's only for ur updates that the whole episode flashes across my eyes and i recall every epi so well that i'm able to comment on it TongueSmile
wow........Sobia please pinch meDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....... i am really running out of words to thank u but still ....Muchas Gracias amigo Blushing...im really blushing like anything right now... thank u 4 sharing this wiv me..... i knew other links dont work 4 u but i had no inkling that usually u just read the updates ...n the icing on the cake is that my  updates make the whole epi's flash b4 ur eyes..... thats a big achievement 4 any updater that their writing can have such an effect.........n im am truly overwhelmed that mine doesHug.......God bless u buddy Big smile.... i hope i dont let u down Embarrassed but if i do n u feel i cud do better or anything let me know Smile.... im here 4 u always ......luv ya lots Heart

Clap
Big smile

swfer

Go to top