Bairi Piya

18 Jan 10/Epi 87 - complete !!

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

To infinity and beyond....... here goes......

Rapid recapπŸ˜›......

Urmi n DV have a conversation about their respective problems n all is sorted πŸ˜†..... Suman leaves tukaram wiv tanni πŸ‘...... DV all psychotic n then bac 2 his evil self givs amoli ultimatum that his wish may be fulfilled sooner than she thinks πŸ˜‰... Amoli asks radhe 4 her mangalsutra n so does DV πŸ˜•......

Part 1......

Epi starts off in haveli...... Amoli cums 2 God 2 pray wiv the saree Urmi gave..... She says i have got Radhe as my life-partner due 2 ur grace..... may ur blessing be always on our relation ...... n may no1 cast an evil eye against it........ Cut 2 radhe still in dilemma who 2 give mangal sutra 2.....Holy words start in background.......Amoli or his malik?...... bac 2 Amoli who finishes praying..... bac 2 radhe who cums out of his room holding the chain walking towards staircase smiling....... DV also cums out 2 the stairs n sees Amoli n grins....... bac 2 radhe who's smile disappears as DV's words ring in his ears that he wants Amoli's mangalsutra which he will give...... bac 2 amoli who bows down at God's feet n incidentally the vermilion kept at Gods feet also lands in her mang (hair parting) ..... radhe coming ..... DV grinning at radhe coming down the stairs.... n my head spinning ..... n radhe vegetable bumps in2 the servant who is carrying presents n the mangalsutra flies out of radhe's hand... does a somersault πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n lands directly on amoli's red token saree n DV shouts Radhe!!........

Amoli looks up smiling at DV as 4 her its an auspicious sign from God that He is with her...... N DV.... his anger knows no bounds..... he glares at amoli who gloats at him..... he comes down the stairs huffing n puffing n grabs radhe n says wot the heck?? Radhe folded hands says malik 4give me i was coming 2 u only but Shankar chacha (servant) came in the way....... DV says angrily cant u see and walk..... u cant do 1 thing properly....... oh u poor poor thing πŸ₯Ί πŸ€£.... well that will tell u to do ur things urself n not 2 order other people πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£  but hang on if radhe was coming 2 u then y was he going down the stairs when u were on top of them?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• amoli was at the bottom of stairs...... DV he is making a fool of u n u took that 😲 πŸ€£πŸ€£

Urmi comes 2 amoli n smiles at her........calls radhe n he comes..... DV in middle of frame with radhe on one side n Urmi n amoli the other.....Urmi says this is Kanhaji (Gods) blessing 2 u both n this mangalsutra is proof of that..... i had only given this shagun ki saree n vermillion boxes n only the magalsutra was left but now its complete.......

Part 2.......

Urmi continues 2 mentally n physically torture DV 🀣🀣........she says God himself wants ur relation 2 join n blossom 4 lifetimes to come.... radhe is bit awkward...... DV angry....... n Urmi pulls amoli in front of him n says wot r u waiting 4?? The bride is in front of u and so is the mangalsutra so make her wear it...... radhe hesitant.. looks at DV which amoli notices as well........ urmi says i havnt got all day so get on wiv it 🀣no she doesnt.. me just feeling πŸ₯± she says dont be so slow coz chandana's in laws will be here any second so get a move on...... DV angry......radhe hesitant........ urmi happy..... amoli unsure...... Gods' idol shown on one side of radhe n amoli whilst DV on other......that was a gr8 shot... very well written n executed on celluloid πŸ‘πŸ‘kinda like God on 1 side wiv Devil/satan on the other......  radhe still hesistant picks up mangalsutra n DV eyes mangalsutra n radhe as if he will become kung fu panda n jump ova the stair bannister n do a kung fu kick n kick the mangalsutra out of radhe's hands 🀣🀣..... radhe givs one last look at DV who is furious........ "bade acchey lagte hain" musical plays........amoli gets happy as radhe puts the mangalsutra round her neck n DV eyes amoli now who is on seventh heaven..... both look at DV.. amoli gloating while radhe givs a im-helpess-tell-ur-wife look πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aww radhe is always trapped in these catch 22 situations courtesy Sweetheart dumbo.... the piggy in the middle of DV n Urmi  πŸ€£

Claps thunder from surrounding........ Suren Puneet n chandana r all clapping at this scene....... they say we weren't present at ur wedding n by putting the mangalsutra round her neck u have fulfilled our wish..... we only consider this ur real wedding...... Puneet typical says marriage warriage is ok but dont tell him 2 have his wedding night again .... Suren disgusted at his bro..... he adds coz wedding night aint radhe's cup of tea......that was sick 🀒... how can he say something like that esp when his aunt is standing right there ... no manners at all... he definitely is DV's nephew alright πŸ˜†....  amoli hurt by this remark.......Urmi comes 2 rescue n scolds him ..... Puneet if we cant increase some1's happiness then we dont the right 2 say stupid things n ruin it either..... he looks down.......... DV still not over the fact that radhe put mangalsutra around amoli's neck as he had planned otherwise 🀣 n more importantly he touched amoli πŸ˜‰......

Cut 2 DV on a little bridge in their garden.... he shouts 2 God..... y this injustice to me?? I cant see amoli be any1 elses..... i can't!!....... i cannot tolerate radhe's named mangalsutra in amoli's neck..... i will...... he is about 2 go but stops 2 think n says but Urmilla?? Urmila always becomes the barrier between Amoli n I...... i cant do anything with Urmila around..... but if Urmila finds out about my obsession 4 amoli then....... God knows wot the consequence will be...... as my wife along with my life she knows many secrets of this haveli.... she is aware of every weakness of mine...... the thing which i have kept a hidden till now...... she knows about that too..... if that secret is revealed..... no....... one wrong step of mine can ruin my life........aghhh wot secret 😑... wot dont we know of him n the haveli πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.... man y didnt they disclose this 😑... i cant believe i 4got 2 add this 2 my Mysteries of Bairi Piya post πŸ€ͺ🀣...... on a more serious note this makes u realise just that how dangerous DV could get had he chosen to be.... coz criminals or psychos who act irrationally on a rampage are not as scary as an obsessed lover like DV who also is intelligent, calculative n manipulative.... making him even more sinister 😈.... hmmmmm 

Part 3....... 

Cut 2 Amoli looking in mirror saying no 1 can break this........ radhe appears n she smiles n says thank u....... he looks surprised n asks 4 wot?? She turns around n says for this mangalsutra and the hope that u have given me with it... dream on sweety πŸ₯±......... she comes to him n he gets a bit awkward feeling...... she says u threw the mangalsutra on purpose didn't u so that it would land on my saree...... he turns away n she continues i know... but how this far.... did u believe that it will come straight from ur hands on2 my saree......  he moves away n says no.... i was coming but servant came in the way n it flew from my hands... i didn't do it on purpose...... i was going...... Amoli cuts in where?? He says i was going 2 malik 2 giv ur mangalsutra as he had asked 4 it..... Amoli little hurt.... but radhe says i know ur feeling bad but how could i not listen to malik....... amoli nods yes.... he asks ur feeling bad aren't u??..... she walks ova 2 him "bade achhey lagte hain" musical plays......puts her hand on his shoulder n says i understand ur helplessness ... n then adds i didn feel bad at all ......radhe surprised at her words...... she says on the contrary i really liked u coming 2 me n telling me the truth........ovcourse he has become so used 2 confessing 2 DV the Father of Radhe's Church that he blurts out the truth everywhere n anywhere  πŸ˜†

He says amoli...... she replies yes any relation which has a foundation of truth has a long life..... n today u have done the same..... our relation formed long time ago but today u have began 2 maintain it...... n Suren or Puneet calls radhe that DV is calling him..... n he leaves....... amoli smiles n thinks i will wait 4 u radhe..... i know someday u will come 2 me... n my effort wiv Gods blessing will show its colour..... so in all a πŸ₯±πŸ₯± scene of both like-birds (Courtesy @bahane πŸ˜‰) have their usual lines... amoli i-dont-care-i-love-u n vegetable i-do-care-but-i-love-my-master-as-well  

Cut 2 main hall of haveli...... DV's mom comes 2 greet Madhura n pawan kedia n says Happy makar sankranti...... they wish the same..... radhe goes 2 wish Dipsy the same n asks how r u?? n he replies im good n it felt good 2 c u walking like this again...... DV comes n tells Pawan 2 eat some sweets.... he replies i have taken them... but im waiting 4 the kite flying competition coz thats the real fun.... DV smiles...... Madhura seizes this chance n says wot happened thakur saab u were challenging us on the phone..... wot happened now??   

Part 4......

Madura says looks like thakur saab is scared 😑..... n look who comes 2 defend him n rescue him 😲...... vegetable πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes yes radhe comes n says dont worry when my malik will surely win this time....... Madhura part 2 😑... ie Dipsy says just talks r not enuf .... show us wot ur made of..... n i love DV's answer very fitting...... he says theek hain to aaj dekh le te hain ke thakur DV Singh jab maidaan me puri taakat ke saath uttarta hain to kya keher dha ta hain (then lets see today when thakur Dv Singh enters the battlefield with full force wot he is capable of)..... sooo fitting wiv his dare-devil personality πŸ‘πŸ‘...... Madhura givs a oh-yea look while he givs a yep-tooche !! look 😈

Cut 2 mini n queen dumbo...... mini givs her sermon that this aint a competion but a battle between both families which will tell which family holds their head high in the coming year n which will look down in shame..... she tells her this is special kite oredered from the city 4 chachu (uncle)..... Suren calls them frm behind n as both turn 2gether n the kite breaks..... wow is amoli that strong 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... mini dumbo upset n hyper now....... amoli says chill dude 🀣🀣 nope sorry this is me being silly coz im really finding this πŸ₯±πŸ₯±....... so im trying 2 entertain myself 😳....... she says i will make this better in no time.... i have an old friendship wiv kites so dont worry i will make a even better kite 4 Malik...... hmmmmm he wud have loved 2 hear that from u πŸ˜‰...... she adds afta all this is my sasural (in-laws house) as well n i care 4 its honour..... now he wouldnt have want 2 hear that esp in-laws ........ she tells Suren 2 bring kite paper..... n he leaves.....

Cut 2 amoli all busy in making a new kite n the background music is so serious as if she is a Doc doing an autopsy πŸ˜• πŸ€£πŸ€£...... anyways Madhura still not done wiv her taunts says 2 Urmi stay close 2 DV as afta losing he will a shoulder 2 cry on.... 1) Dv never loses n 2) Urmi is close 2 him as she shud be any closer n the guy will die of suffocation n irritation ......πŸ˜†πŸ€£

DV a bit worried is looking 4 his kite n asks mini dumbo about it..... she a little worried says ur special has torn.... DV shocked n slightly angry so she quickly adds but amoli is there making a new kite 4 u.... he looks at amoli n is sceptical coz when has she done something 4 him.....thinking is she trying 2 sabotage my competition?? ...... so wiv this in mind he walks ova 2 amoli.......

Just as he reaches amoli smiles 2 herself saying finished!! n smiling gets up n says here !!...... n is 😲 2 see DV standing behind her n her smile vanishes as DV is intently looking at her wiv that same lustful look 😳...... she a little uncomfortable looks away n then bac at him.... while he just admires her 😍 .... he takes the kite n says its beautiful...... n mini dumbo arrives so smart DV becomes more general.... NA NANA NANA plays n me again 😍😍 n says just look at it how its made..... the maker hasnt left any space for taking out nooks... n just look at the string.... its so strongly been joined with the kite...... amoli again shy n awkward.... mini dumbo thinking wot the heck is going on here?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†......n says 2 mini but is directed at amoli that... no matter how high it flies but its control will be right here in my hands...... n amoli looks at him as that was another double meaning line... but again that thought that he is the owner of amoli is gross 😑 such a control freak..... everytime he gets all romantic he ruins it wiv his possessive n controlling lines n also saying how he is looking 4 right moment 🀒 ...

anyways he adds do u know amoli sometimes i feel i dont know u completely.... me 2 she plays-hard-2-get yet is happy making kites 4 u πŸ˜•....... he says i had no idea about this talent of hers...... now look how lovingly she has made this kite 4 me...... smiles n Urmi calls mini so she leaves the love-lust birds πŸ˜‰..... so queen dumbo says malik i havnt made this kite 4 u but 4 mini dumbo...... now how ridiculous was that ?? is chandana gonna fly the kite πŸ€ͺ...... Dv says in his usual manner..... till now i was fighting this competition 4 my honour but no i will fight 4 my love..... 4 me winning this competition will be the same as winning u..... my victory will prove my right on u as well as radhe again such a control freak  but u have 2 hand it 2 him he plays these scenes so well esp the expressions πŸ‘πŸ‘....... n Epi ends.......

Precap........ Dv telling radhe how the kite has a mind of its own n he likes 2 control is..... but indicating it amoli......

Well again not much progress..... a slow epi... πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...... Amoli very happy she has her mangalsutra back n that to by radhe himself...... DV again πŸ₯Ί n 😑..... Urmi just making matters worse 4 him...... a secret is hinted which we have no clue of πŸ˜•....... more amoli i-dont-care-i-love-u n vegetable i-do-care-but-i-love-my-master-as-well n me again πŸ₯±πŸ₯±..... n the last bit was only prep work 4 competition.... the only scene worth watching is last one wiv DV n amoli n the 1st one as DV gets angry while radhe does as he is told..... so again ⭐️ is DV 4 his awesome dialogue delivery n expressions πŸ‘πŸ‘ n i liked amoli's expressions as well in 1st scene πŸ‘πŸ‘

Enjoy πŸ˜‰

Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Once again excellent update preci πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€— πŸ€—    it was a nice epi on the whole, and what might be the secret that he had why didn't ekta disclose this, and this secret was kept as secret  they didn't even show what was that.  I am still waiting for the part 4 😍
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savitha0101

Once again excellent update preci πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€— πŸ€—   

Thanks a ton Savi.... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... butterfly kisses frm me as well πŸ˜‰

it was a nice epi on the whole,
Nice wud be the perfect word πŸ˜ƒ...... but epi could have been better  

and what might be the secret that he had why didn't ekta disclose this, and this secret was kept as secret  they didn't even show what was that. 
I know.... wot the heck was it?????? y didnt they disclose it πŸ˜•πŸ˜• till the very end... show ends with the secret buried with it as well .... i really wonder wot was so secretive of DV that he couldnt bear 2 let any1 esp Amoli know πŸ€”.....

didnt we know most of his secrets like his tedki business etc.... wot else.....wot ??? could it be about him or his family.. other members ... wot secret of haveli ??? i guess like old horror films all haveli's have their own share of secrets but atleast its disclosed wot it is πŸ‘πŸΌ but here nothing πŸ˜”....... i can keep banging my head about this n neva know the answer

I am still waiting for the part 4 😍
Not 2 long i hope 😳..... very soon πŸ˜› hamara intezaar karna πŸ˜‰

Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
swfer thumbnail
fab workπŸ‘πŸΌ a huge round of applause for uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
PreciousPri thumbnail
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: swfer

fab workπŸ‘πŸΌ a huge round of applause for uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gracias senorita πŸ˜ƒ....... thanks a billion n million 4 ur compliment πŸ˜›
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear PreciousPri
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.........................πŸ‘
this episode was really...............................................meπŸ₯±
poor woman just with a ring or mangalsutra is happy ..............but man.........................and me
Urmi continues 2 mentally n physically torture DV.(she is a real sweet ❀️)🀣
me just feeling
πŸ₯±
...............me too , me tooπŸ₯±
im-helpess-tell-ur-wife look😲⭐️🀣
God knows wot the consequence will be...... as my wife along with my life she knows many secrets of this haveli.... she is aware of every weakness of mine...... the thing which i have kept a hidden till now.................... πŸ˜•it could be so intrsting to know!!!!!!!!!!!
amoli's speeach and meπŸ₯± but suddenly  like-birds (Courtesy @bahane).......... and me ☺️
amoli i-dont-care-i-love-u n vegetable i-do-care-but-i-love-my-master-as-well β­οΈπŸ˜†
the last scene beween  queen and dv ............. ⭐️
but as alwayes you were reall ⭐️⭐️⭐️
best wishes

Edited by bahane - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahane

dear PreciousPri
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.........................πŸ‘

Ur most most welcome..... thanks 4 ur appreciation πŸ˜ƒ

this episode was really...............................................meπŸ₯±
Tell me about it...... i was really struggling 2 keep my eyes open Sleepy...... this epi was slower than tortoises SleepySleepy....... everytime i was like get a move on man......

poor woman just with a ring or mangalsutra is happy ..............but man.........................and me
Agreed...... women tend 2 seek happiness in small petty things.......n it works especially wiv women in this haveli ....... n men well wot can i say .... 4 them one thing makes them happy πŸ˜‰.... n the same goes 4 DV at the moment ....... later on he does become less shallow n superficial but it a damn long wait

Urmi continues 2 mentally n physically torture DV.(she is a real sweet ❀️)🀣
Wot a darling...... n a gr88888 wife 🀣🀣.... i loved her here 🀣...... his expressions were so good ..... man i love Urmi so much

me just feeling
πŸ₯±
...............me too , me tooπŸ₯±
Ditto SleepySleepy

im-helpess-tell-ur-wife look😲⭐️🀣
Thanks πŸ˜ƒ..... 🀣🀣 poor guy always caught in such situations.. the little piggy of the show 🀣🀣

God knows wot the consequence will be...... as my wife along with my life she knows many secrets of this haveli.... she is aware of every weakness of mine...... the thing which i have kept a hidden till now.................... πŸ˜•it could be so intrsting to know!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep....... neva was it revealed nor did Urmi eva mention it even when she left haveli n DV..... Ouch.... wot could it be....... i have 2 go wiv Savi's guess maybe something 2 do wiv mini dumbo's parents ConfusedConfused

amoli's speeach and meπŸ₯± but suddenly  like-birds (Courtesy @bahane).......... and me ☺️
It was seriously Sleepy.... again me using matchsticks 2 keep my eyes open .... as 4 Coutesy..... well as a DVian i love 2 make others blush.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... u deserve it πŸ˜‰

amoli i-dont-care-i-love-u n vegetable i-do-care-but-i-love-my-master-as-well β­οΈπŸ˜†
Gracias amigo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... oh they neva fail 2 make me laugh πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n feel Sleepy

the last scene beween  queen and dv ............. ⭐️
Completely agree...... only worth watching scene πŸ‘πŸ‘ in this Sleepy epi

but as alwayes you were reall ⭐️⭐️⭐️
best wishes
thanks soooooo much buddy....... good luck 2 u as well... c u soon πŸ˜‰

swfer thumbnail

thanks a lot😊 awesome and mindblowing as alwaysβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
God starting scene of the epi was so πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and πŸ€ͺtoo.
mangalsutra flies out of radhe's hand... does a somersault
πŸ˜‰ described very wellπŸ‘πŸ‘
if radhe was coming 2 u then y was he going down the stairs when u were on top of them?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• amoli was at the bottom of stairs
wow,pointed out wellπŸ˜›
DV he is making a fool of u n u took that 😲 πŸ€£πŸ€£
really can't stop🀣🀣,too good,DV is taking radhe too easy these daysπŸ˜†
Urmi continues 2 mentally n physically torture DV 🀣🀣
she never gets tired of preachingπŸ€ͺ,infact she should be hired as a lecturar on the topic of SAVE-ur-MARRIAGE and MAKE-it-SUCCESSFUL either in a match making agency or a marrige counsel
urmi says i havnt got all day so get on wiv it 🀣no she doesnt.. me just feeling πŸ₯±
🀣 aww i thought she was saying it for realπŸ˜‰ but thankfully u cleared it otherwise i would be thinking NO she can't be that SMART or OUTRIGHT.
DV eyes mangalsutra n radhe as if he will become kung fu panda n jump ova the stair bannister n do a kung fu kick n kick the mangalsutra out of radhe's hands 🀣
🀣love ur imaginationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but i think panada is too cute to be a devil like DV😈 anyways i would love to watch it if DV posed as a cutie panada😍😳
.that was sick 🀒... how can he say something like that esp when his aunt is standing right there ... no manners at all... he definitely is DV's nephew alright πŸ˜†
it was indeed🀒🀒 and about him being dv's nephewπŸ˜† he definitely carrying the family legacy well😊
as he had planned otherwise 🀣 n more importantly he touched amoli πŸ˜‰....
hmmmmmmm right😳
if that secret is revealed..... no....... one wrong step of mine can ruin my life.
i can bang my head against the wall😑😑😑 over this RAAZ issue,so πŸ€ͺ, well dv didn't think about the RAAZ thing b4,i mean b4 getting obsessed with amoli😲
are not as scary as an obsessed lover like DV who also is intelligent, calculative n manipulative.... making him even more sinister 😈
well said my friendπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and this also makes him one of  a kind and so adorable😍
ovcourse he has become so used 2 confessing 2 DV the Father of Radhe's Church that he blurts out the truth everywhere n anywhere  πŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣,my jaws r hurting,u got this ability of turning a πŸ₯± epi/scene to a 🀣 and❀️able,otherwise i would be bored to death listening to amoli's old thoughts over again and again.
sooo fitting wiv his dare-devil personality πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘ i agree
amoli says chill dude 🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣,i can't even utter a word
she adds afta all this is my sasural (in-laws house) as well n i care 4 its honour..... now he wouldnt have want 2 hear that esp in-laws 
but Priya,this wud be her sussral na if she were married to dv😳 but i know she was refering to radhe🀒
Urmi is close 2 him as she shud be any closer n the guy will die of suffocation n irritation ......πŸ˜†πŸ€£
can't said it betterπŸ‘πŸ˜†
but again that thought that he is the owner of amoli is gross 😑
me too super😑😑😑
now how ridiculous was that ?? is chandana gonna fly the kite πŸ€ͺ
yep how πŸ€ͺ but she might be thinking that dv gets angry when he'll see his kite punctured🀣 so she is trying to save chandana from dv's wrath,i mean how lame they can get and me explaining their silliness
4 me winning this competition will be the same as winning u..... my victory will prove my right on u as well as radhe
meπŸ˜• that how can he win amoli by winning the kite-flying competition but u r rite he was too good in the last scene,he really plays such scenes to perfection and today's epi belongs to u coz ur hilarious comments made it worth-reading than watching⭐️⭐️
Good luckπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘