-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ya.. maria... v'll r enemies out here!!!😆

stuts, bhai, maria.. I HATE U!🤣
This heart throb of television has managed to make many girls go weak in their knees and has managed to inspire a lot of boys to…

This heart throb of television has managed to make many girls go weak in their knees and has managed to inspire a lot of boys to follow his footsteps. His dashing looks and the personality to kill have vouched him the most memorable roles and just keeps adding to his fan following.

Arjun Bijlani was born on 31ST October, 1982 and started his modelling Career when he appeared in advertisements of Sugar free, BPL mobiles and Samsung mobiles. That was the time he realized he was born to act and set his footsteps in television.

He did his first cameo in the show called 'Remix' playing the role of Vikram. The show got instant popularity and became a hit with the youngsters. That is the time when Arjun got noticed in the television industry and this is where his journey began.

Arjun was then seen in the show Left Right Left again which became a rage amongst the youth Arjun played the character of cadet Alekh which was a comic yet serious role with peculiar instincts. This character made girls go head over heels and added huge numbers to his fan following. He is known to be a little short tempered just like his character Alekh.

Arjun is a very straight forward and an adventurous person.  He does not really plan on doing any saas bahu sagas as television is just a medium he is using to enter Bollywood. Arjun has high aspirations and does not want to get over exposed as an actor just meant for television. Arjun enjoys travelling a lot and is a total movie buff. He considers Aamir and Shah Rukh Khan as his idols and is very fond of Katrina and Kajol.

Arjun had also signed on for the show 'Mohe Rang De' from which he walked out after a while. As said by Arjun "I was not happy with the way my character in Mohe Rang De was shaping up. When I was offered the role I was told that mine was a parallel lead role, though I realized that in a 1940 period serial, I was just essaying a character. I had even put on weight to get into the skin of my character. When I accepted Miley Jab Hum Tum, I toldthe producers of Mohe Rang De that I had taken up yet another show and hence would not like to do two shows at the same time. Though I had signed a one year contract with them, I felt that I deserved better. I did not ditch them at the eleventh hour. I gave them notice." And thus he waved good bye to 'Mohe' and entered the show that made him like the prince of television.

Miley Jab Hum Tum gave him the biggest break in the form of his character Mayank. The show is currently one of the most famous shows on Star One. This character was so lovable that he shot to profound recognition with this show and the female fan following poured in numerously. His chemistry with his on screen love interest Nupur (Rati Pandey) charmed all who watched the show. He is also rumoured to be dating his co-star Rati and their relationship has got many eyeballs on them.

Arjun's fan following is not hidden to any one and he has the most weird experiences with them too.  The most unforgettable incident with a fan was when he along with Rati had been to Calcutta. A female fan stalked them and pounced on Rati shouting Arjun is mine, Arjun is mine! Rati almost got the shock of her life and had to be calmed down after the incident. But he has had his share of pleasant surprises by his fans that would just wait for hours to catch a glimpse of him or just drop in on the sets to celebrate his birthday.

At a very young age Arjun has bagged in accolades for his performances and has some credits to his kitty. He has won the Young Achievers Award for best actor 2009 in Delhi. He has also won the Kalakaar Awards 2010. He has also bagged the Fresh Face of the Year Male 2010 (Lion Golden Awards). He has also been nominated for Best Actor Popular Category 2009 (Indian Television Academy)

Arjun has sure managed to create a mark in the television industry and seems to go places with his talent. Let's see if he soon fulfils his Bollywood aspirations too. We wish him all the best!

–Rima wadhwa / TellyCafe.com

@ red... 😍😍😍😍

swati05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
eyeballs   🤣🤣🤣🤣
yup... eyeballs!😍😍🤣
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -SupriyaluvsMN-

ya.. maria... v'll r enemies out here!!!😆

stuts, bhai, maria.. I HATE U!🤣

🤣🤣🤣

I hate all of u🤣🤣🤣
swati05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aacha ek baat bolo is zor ka jhatka a copy of takeshi's castle kya  😆 Edited by swati05 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: swati05

aacha ek baat bolo is zor ka jhatka a copy of takeshi's castle ka  😆

nope....Desi version of  WIPEOUT
it cums on AXN😆
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i hate all of you.....go away🤣

yeah zor ka jhatka is apparently..........takeshi's castle remake😆