Uttaran
Uttaran

Is it Raghu and Jogi's work/

catalan Senior Member
catalan
catalan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hi,

I think Taps pregnent  drama is made real by Raghu and Jogi. I think it is Jogi who would have arranged with Raghu to spy on her activities and inform him. This may be because of real father's affection, though he sent her away from home it is not for punishing Tappu, but make her realise her mistakes.

In one of the episodes he also wanted to get Tappu married again.

It may be that Taps is carrying Raghu's child which is known to both Jogi and raghu. If Tappu comes to know of that she will get it aborted. So to take the pregnency to its full term they must have arranged with doctors. 

May be when the child is born, the truth will come out and tappu will start changing good afterwards.
catalan

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

r11705dreamz12pinkdaisyviramFunLyfeshivani9

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by catalan

Hi,

I think Taps pregnent  drama is made real by Raghu and Jogi. I think it is Jogi who would have arranged with Raghu to spy on her activities and inform him. This may be because of real father's affection, though he sent her away from home it is not for punishing Tappu, but make her realise her mistakes.

It may be that Taps is carrying Raghu's child which is known to both Jogi and raghu. If Tappu comes to know of that she will get it aborted. So to take the pregnency to its full term they must have arranged with doctors. 

May be when the child is born, the truth will come out and tappu will start changing good afterwards.
catalan

Wow Catalan. Wat an out of the box idea.ClapClap

CVs plz just chk this idea out .....
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Great idea...Clap...superb....this way Jogi's character also preserves its sanity and explains his indifference to his daughters well being in b house.....this wud be really interesting to watch but not for 9 months....it shud get revealed soon.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r11705

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
i so want to agree with u but i got serious doubts

but this is definitely thinking hatke and loved it
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by catalan

Hi,

catalan

You mean Jogi and Raghu know that Taps is pregnant with Raghu's baby...but Taps doesn't know!!LOL LOL.............and how do u think anyone else can know that, and plant the wrong idea in the mother's mind........Embarrassed LOL LOL

Edited by hima_123 - 26 January 2011 at 10:49am
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

I seriously think that it is high time Jogi took some active interest in what is going on around him..Why doesn't he accompany his daughter to see Dr. Soni and find out for himself if everything is alright with his daughter?..In the end when things go wrong all he does is shouting 'My only daughter is Ichcha'..and throw Taps out...There is no hope for this show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

catalan Senior Member
catalan
catalan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Hi,

Some one has asked a question when Jogi and raghu knows about the pregnancy why Tappu won't know. But Tappu is the smartest girl who can quickly adapt to situations and persons and take it to her advantage.  May be when Nani suggested  the prenency act, in any case till that time she didn't get doctor check up. When Doctor gave a shock of her real pregnency, she showed a shock and a little fear. Which means she is also aware of what happend, but she has taken advantage when every body says it is Veer 's child why not maintain that . It is advantage to her.

If this has not turned out to be real pregnency then Nani and Tappu would have planned a abortion act and put the blame on Ichha, which must have been their plan
catalan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top