Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suk4

Totally agree with everyone, we need and deserve some beautiful kriya scenes.

I also want Prats to surprise Krish by making the first move, its about time she stopped acting like a shy virgin all the time.  Maybe she'll start by kissing his feetπŸ˜‰

🀒🀒🀒
ArjaAddict thumbnail
i agree wid u frnd....even i need a kriya romaaaaaaaantic scene on 14th feb...bt i have xam on dat day....erghhhhhhhhhhhhh....n dat too gulf board exam....bt still i wont miss it....

plsssss cv's pls give us one unforgettable kriya love-romantic-passionate-intimate scene pls...we beg u!
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk4

Totally agree with everyone, we need and deserve some beautiful kriya scenes.

I also want Prats to surprise Krish by making the first move, its about time she stopped acting like a shy virgin all the time.  Maybe she'll start by kissing his feetπŸ˜‰

No..not his feet but his cheek...πŸ˜› she can also remove his shirt as seen before SR.😳

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: devu4divya

No..not his feet but his cheek...πŸ˜› she can also remove his shirt as seen before SR.😳

She can kiss the tattoo.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— ....Tum Bhi Na..Becoming Kanjoos like MKAP PH's...ek 16 anna chummi dethe  Tho  I would have warmed up in that warmth......I think I should do that Monica's partywala Dance to get ur attention  ..πŸ˜†...
πŸ€—

Tanths

I think you meant this one.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPXmX6E7b7w&playnext=1&list=PL55B3FFBBEBDB4834&index=50[/YOUTUBE]

Forget Naina. You should emulate Amita (GD) dancing Munni Badnaam Huyi at 200th episode party.πŸ˜‰

There is some dancing in the video don't miss it.πŸ‘

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I luved ur Profile Pic...πŸ˜ƒ

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we've seen a buch of playful romance between them........... apart from SR & green shirt scene, we haven't had that level of raw sensuality & straight up passion so.........

for a start, i would like to see a longer & more intense version of that mora piya song thingy where she tenderly touched his face 😍........ its about time she gets more proactive 😳

also she has not run her hands thru his hair in a while ( i know.... i know.... his hair is sacred ground not to be messed with by anyone other than him πŸ˜†) but for his babu, i think he can bear it πŸ˜›

i can keep going but you guys get the drift right ? πŸ˜‰

bottom line, i am itching to make a trip to la la land ASAP ......... my reserves have reached dangareously low levels and i need a substantial refill of KriYa magicπŸ₯³

Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Eeewwwwww...no kissing guy's feet...they have hair on itπŸ€’πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How romantic would that be, she'd have to pick the hairs out of her mouth.πŸ˜†
It'd be nice to see her initiate for once, maybe she could offer to bathe him first, remove his shirt etc....... and afterwards talk about how he fell for her the first time he saw her, they never do that sort of thing anymore.