Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
By the way why there is no sbb or other segments on our beloved show???? missing them yaar...No clue whats gonna be next....
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

"We WANT SOME LIGHT MOMENTS"

"We Want Some  intense, lubbing moments of KRIYA"

We DO NOT want SAX"

Is that Loud enough ???πŸ˜†

And Before Shreya comes ..let me 

PERFECT..........
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

PERFECT..........
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— ....Tum Bhi Na..Becoming Kanjoos like MKAP PH's...ek 16 anna chummi dethe  Tho  I would have warmed up in that warmth......I think I should do that Monica's partywala Dance to get ur attention  ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
πŸ€—
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

"We WANT SOME LIGHT MOMENTS"

"We Want Some  intense, lubbing moments of KRIYA"

We DO NOT want SAX"

Is that Loud enough ???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Before Shreya comes ..let me 

oooooohhhhhhhhhhh....TanthuπŸ€—πŸ˜›

lubalub you for thisπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Thanks for shouting from the rooftops...thats only thing seems to be working with CV'sπŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...they must do what we want now...or else we can be louder than this tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— ....Tum Bhi Na..Becoming Kanjoos like MKAP PH's...ek 16 anna chummi dethe  Tho  I would have warmed up in that warmth......I think I should do that Monica's partywala Dance to get ur attention  ..πŸ˜†...
πŸ€—

😳😳😳

Beta. always alert to you Tanths.....😳😳 and no need to associate yourself with Monica..πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Kanjoos is in!! so I thought if we are meant to learn anything from their drama I should learn fast so that they fulfill our demands....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Buttering the CVS...πŸ˜‰

For you Tanths

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree Shreya 
dying to see a KriYa scene  been ages since we had one i so miss them πŸ˜”

please, please, pleaso CVs give a beautiful KriYa moment on 14th πŸ˜³this much we deserve after all these months of torture tolerating pathetic tracks.. πŸ€’

and like Sheena said me too want P to plan something this time, now she is educated remembers the dates and all would be interesting to see how she plans the day and surprises him πŸ˜
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup, agree with u Shreya, we want lubbing kriya moments. CV's , plz plz plz plz, hum pyasoon ki pyaas bhuja do. We have had enough of tortureous epi, now 'We Want Kriya, We Want Kriya'
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am with you shreya darling.... i am dying to see a lovely KRIYA scene n wat beta day than valentines day... i wish too.. i wish too....
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

hahaha...good oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Beta humo ko toh request bhi karne ke jarurat nahi na...uh ka hai ki humao toh jante hai ki  hum sabka kriya scene ki kitni jarurat hai but ee sasura CV's ka kya karen?? saale band baja leke jaobo na toh bhi sunte nahi hai sasureπŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but thanks for ur contributionπŸ˜‰ as you said the more the merrierπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

u can call me Shreya BTW😳

@Shreya my pleasure.................and you can call me Huma Di if you like!
@Tanths On my teeny tiny hand device those women w/ megaphones looked like protesting hippies smoking potπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But this is just as goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Where do you guys get all of these pictures .................I love them.

One more time for V DAY.....................GIVE US KRIYA OR GIVE US DEATH (SAX DEATH OF COURSE)
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaara shreya franky speaking more that kriya scene on show i desparately wanted to see a new year promo special programme of star plus and arja dancing in it yaara you know every otther channel is shooting there promos right now but no news of star