Pratigya
Pratigya

Kriya on Valentines' Day

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

My dear friendswa on this forum....

As we all know that valentines' day is around the corner and this day is all about celebrating LOVEEmbarrassedWinkTongue and which pair besides KRIYA is more deserving to celebrate their love uniquely?????SmileBig smileTongue We all are aware of Krishna's craziness for Pratigya and their mind blowing love story Day DreamingBlushing...and woudnt it be awesome to see these two in a real romantic way to celebrate their love for each other?? I for one for sure dying to see a proper romantic and passionate Kriya sceneConfusedOuch....we all know that CV's have couple of episode in bank and I am sure they might have not yet shot for 14th Feb episode...so lets make some noise and demand CV's to give us crazy Kriyans one helluva unforgettable Kriya scene on this special day by honoring Kriya's love which has given MKAP so much popularity EmbarrassedBig smileTongueWinkSmileBlushingDay DreamingPartyThumbs UpHeart

What say girlswa????Wink who is with me?EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

pratigyazninitasudharao100sweet_bhankikrishnabhavnab2011sanitha7Elvira22Sun7shinesuk4corvette---Yemi---a_umaFilza.dhakarnArjaAddictbabithaj-Sheena-hussainramsoLilac_N_Maple....Poojie....

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Yess.... A lubbly lub episode only of KRIYA would be a treat for us fans....Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaAlwayshopefulhussainramso

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I totally agree....after all this tamaasha happening....they need to treat us with a lubalub scene WinkEmbarrassed

krishnabhavnaAlwayshopefulhussainramso

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
@ Auma and Pooja: Indeed MKAP serves so much serious diraamaa...that we need fantastic Kriya scene to rejuvenate ourselvesWink....I hope they surprise us by giving amazing Kriya scene...Passionate oneBlushing

krishnabhavnaa_uma....Poojie....

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
And I hope it is Pratigya who surprises Krishna because I would love to see what her idea of romance is all about..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ninitakrishnabhavnaElvira22AlwayshopefulFilza.---Yemi---a_umasuk4hussainramsoMERARAIbabithaj....Poojie....

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
yes, CVs....................pls do listen to us.............one LALLANTOP kriya scene Embarrassed but i doubt krishna even know about valentine's day............oh just remembered Tongue didn't he ask angad when he asked him to kidnap pratigya that 'balentine manayenge tohar'.............oooooohhhh , pls CVs.............pls..........maybe TC can help him................as always Wink

Edited by dhakarn - 26 January 2011 at 4:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankikrishnabhavnab2011Alwayshopefula_uma---Yemi---tanthya

sweet_bhanki Senior Member
sweet_bhanki
sweet_bhanki

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Yes, Kriya scenes are few and far between at the moment (understandable in the circumstances). Currently experiencing a drought. Hoping and wishing for a monsoon of Kriya scenes. EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaAlwayshopefulsuk4---Yemi---a_umadhakarnbabithaj....Poojie....tanthya

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

And I hope it is Pratigya who surprises Krishna because I would love to see what her idea of romance is all about..
That would be awesome Sheena to see Pratigya taking a lead in romance for onceWinkClap...I hope CV's grant our wishEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnasuk4---Yemi---a_uma-Sheena-babithajtanthya

Go to top