Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Pls Change her Costume - Phewwwww - Almost 2 weeks

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Good Gracious!!!!!

Almost 2 weeks since I'm seeing Geet in the same costume. I hope in 2day's epi I get to c her in a diff one Silly Maan already had a change in yesterday's epi. Not another day of Geet in the shaadi costume. I hope they give her some good churidhars like what DD said in SBS yesterday. I loved all her salwars b4 marriage. Lovely color combos they were Embarrassed

Guys there is nothing to worry. According to valid sources its for the baby and Geet's health Maan doesnt go ahead with their SR. I'm very positive and  was initially shocked seeing the promo but now feel its gonna be more interesting with lovey dovey romantic scenes. SR is very important for Maneet jodi and the CVs are very much too aware about it. They wouldnt want to loose on that. I'm sure them delaying it is also for us to enjoy the lovey dovey scenes which they've for us WinkSo think positive and enjoy the show Embarrassed

Finally their marriage is done which was eagerly awaited. Whatever happens after that is not much an issue as Maneet r and will always be 2gether and their relationship is not weak Big smile. I'm happy about the fact that as per the article nothing happened. They didnt fight during the SR and its not a fight which made Maan not go ahead with the SR.

The CVs have never disappointed us and I'm sure they wouldnt do that ever. For them Maneet is the TRP runner. So lets all enjoy the show and fun Big smile

Edited by niveditha - 26 January 2011 at 3:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuttiee

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top