India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Supernatural Power!!!!

raj-guria-kriti IF-Dazzler
raj-guria-kriti
raj-guria-kriti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
As we all know dat Abhay will not be able to prevent Piya from accident...CryCryCry...... but i'm 100% sure dat Abhay definitely Piya ko apna supernatural power se bacha lega!!!!! nd recover karega!!!!!!! Wink Wink Smile

and DanishAngry!!!!!!!!! he will have to pay 4 dis!!!!!!!!!uska bura din aagya samjho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Dead Dead Dead

what do u think guys...do comment......Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohab3kubsaphira7988.Mehak.Sapphire_238sab2778--sumana13--RidziPiaJazSimi

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
i think in d situation of life nd death

his powers may not work

nd about danish i want abhay 2 kill him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

raj-guria-kriti
raj-guria-kriti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

i think in d situation of life nd death

his powers may not work

nd about danish i want abhay 2 kill him

if not his power...then his love 4 piya nd his pray may work......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--sumana13--

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
yaa...i think so too...since even the doctors would give up on piya...he will save her with his healing power
i am dying to see his reaction and everything yaar...i hope the accident happens today....
lol..danish ka naam sunte hi i crack up....abhay's not gonna spare him this time....any ways...watever evil thing danish does..it always bring abhiya together...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988raj-guria-kriti

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
only abhay can save pia becos in 1 of d article's i read it states that d doctors at d hosp give up on pia n she's battling btwn life n deathCry  so lookin forward to Abhay healing Pia's wounds n restoring her back to health preferably by Kissing therapyWink Day Dreaming  n danish tho shud start counting his days left to live as his days r numbered...Censored  he shud not have evoked d ''jaanwar'' in abhay by trying to kill pia..Angry that too after abhay repeatedly warning him to stay away  frm his beloved...Danish has dug his own graveDead Dead n is goin straight to hellLOL Dancingparty timeParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_armaanraj-guria-kriti--sumana13--

raj-guria-kriti
raj-guria-kriti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

yaa...i think so too...since even the doctors would give up on piya...he will save her with his healing power
i am dying to see his reaction and everything yaar...i hope the accident happens today....
lol..danish ka naam sunte hi i crack up....abhay's not gonna spare him this time....any ways...watever evil thing danish does..it always bring abhiya together...

"watever evil thing danish does..it always bring abhiya together..."   nice one yaar..... 

nd i'm also anxious to see what will definitely happen......Smile

monsoonlove

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

i know i kinda love danish for that..LOL thanks to his evilness abhay's gonna come back to pia n regret havin listened to chandeena n left her alone..thanks to him we mite have a confession or atleast an insight into abhay's feelings n some passionate AbhIya scenes Dancing

monsoonlove

raj-guria-kriti
raj-guria-kriti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saphira7988

only abhay can save pia becos in 1 of d article's i read it states that d doctors at d hosp give up on pia n she's battling btwn life n deathCry  so lookin forward to Abhay healing Pia's wounds n restoring her back to health preferably by Kissing therapyWink Day Dreaming  n danish tho shud start counting his days left to live as his days r numbered...Censored  he shud not have evoked d ''jaanwar'' in abhay by trying to kill pia..Angry that too after abhay repeatedly warning him to stay away  frm his beloved...Danish has dug his own graveDead Dead n is goin straight to hellLOL Dancingparty timeParty

" so lookin forward to Abhay healing Pia's wounds n restoring her back to health preferably by Kissing therapy"........ ROFLROFL Wink...nice one.....Clap

saphira7988

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index