India-Forums

what a performance

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
yesrday actor aushutosh rana what a performance he gave ,he scene with his wife radha .wow ,he is such brilliant actor,two things i definitely love about this character is his intelligence and secondly his bonding with radha and jhavi ,i mean we must have so many negative character like sajjan singh,shakti even anu s father ,look at their behaviour with their families.i just coundnt tolerate them.one thing said inTB article was very true he is total positive charcter but to fulfill negative intentions.rachana performance was excellent but yesterday i found her like a loser i mean she herself has started the battle with him,

wo use harana chahti hai lakin  wo ye nahi chahti ki wo apne bachav mein war kare ,she is totaly paniked .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeHappyAlways

ek_aarzoo Senior Member
ek_aarzoo
ek_aarzoo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Well what do you expect from Rachna! I think she is fed up. She tried the path of justice but where did it get her? Raashi died and she thinks Diwakar is dead and her family has gone thru so much. If push comes to shove Thakral will kill his family. He knew the person blackmailing him was close to him and he shot the blackmailer anyway. Thakral has no soul

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeHappyAlways

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index