br200910

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
NO....NO....NO.............AngryAngry
MAAN-GEET............TOTAL MILE .....FIR..........SAMEERA...Wink

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
yaar don't say that let first this sr track finish let maan have some happiness of martial bliss ,i truely want him to be happy and content at least fof sometime iam so angry wid cvAngryAngryAngry they always keep him tensed so when maneet sr done then let whoever enter or exitLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

yaar don't say that let first this sr track finish let maan have some happiness of martial bliss ,i truely want him to be happy and content at least fof sometime iam so angry wid cvAngryAngryAngry they always keep him tensed so when maneet sr done then let whoever enter or exitLOLLOLLOL

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

saanjh11

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO......................AngryAngry.AngryAngryAngry
Nandini, i will really kill u if after this the CVs do bring her in into such a delicate and tensed time of our Maaneet's lives.............................. u do have a knack of having ur forecasts coming correct (and then giving ur "i told u so" speech)so u better not say that now. Let them resolve this intimacy issue then the baby and mother deadline and then when they are well and truly settled then plz bring Sameera and i think at that stage of Geet's life when everything is going ok if she makes an entry then it will have more effect and a jealous Geet can well be portrayed, now she herself is so confused and on top of that Maan is on the brink of such an ultimatum from the Doc....no more shockers PLZ....

(p.s joking, don't take it otherwise....)

okay, okay, dont get upset...i will tell the cvs to bring sameera only when khushi wants her to be brought....okay???dont get upset....my other point is have the cvs forgotten sameera part of the story, just like pammi, kamya, vicky, maan's parents(dont u think it is unusual that geet never even asks maan or dadima about maan's parents???)...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4eversaanjh11

nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

i agree with u sanjh and we will have the sr we long for, dont worry...i told u have faith and the cvs will deliver...maan will get his share of martial bliss and along with that he will become mama also to anne's child....oh, did i tense u more, think how tense he will be when he gets to know anne's deed???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4eversaanjh11

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO......................AngryAngry.AngryAngryAngry
Nandini, i will really kill u if after this the CVs do bring her in into such a delicate and tensed time of our Maaneet's lives.............................. u do have a knack of having ur forecasts coming correct (and then giving ur "i told u so" speech)so u better not say that now. Let them resolve this intimacy issue then the baby and mother deadline and then when they are well and truly settled then plz bring Sameera and i think at that stage of Geet's life when everything is going ok if she makes an entry then it will have more effect and a jealous Geet can well be portrayed, now she herself is so confused and on top of that Maan is on the brink of such an ultimatum from the Doc....no more shockers PLZ....

okay, okay, dont get upset...i will tell the cvs to bring sameera only when khushi wants her to be brought....okay???dont get upset....my other point is have the cvs forgotten sameera part of the story, just like pammi, kamya, vicky, maan's parents(dont u think it is unusual that geet never even asks maan or dadima about maan's parents???)...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

On a serious note, yeah it does seem strange that noone ever mentions Maan's parents or Vicky, these tracks can run parallel to what is going on but as Sanjh said let them have marital bliss, let AA track finish off whenever it does, let Maan face the horror of him becoming a Mama(u said) and that too while he was marrying.........then plz Cvs think of bringing Sameera. Oh i forgot there is the Doc's ultimatum too..... see there are so many tension filled scenes left to explore.....phew!!!!!(wiping sweat from my brow........LOL LOL LOL)

saanjh11

maneet2011 Senior Member
maneet2011
maneet2011

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
no way........ SAMEERA should not enter now as it will create tension in maneet's life which may adversely effect geet 'n' her baby. so she should not enter now .
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

LOL

On a serious note, yeah it does seem strange that noone ever mentions Maan's parents or Vicky, these tracks can run parallel to what is going on but as Sanjh said let them have marital bliss, let AA track finish off whenever it does, let Maan face the horror of him becoming a Mama(u said) and that too while he was marrying.........then plz Cvs think of bringing Sameera. Oh i forgot there is the Doc's ultimatum too..... see there are so many tension filled scenes left to explore.....phew!!!!!(wiping sweat from my brow........LOL LOL LOL)
we remember all these issues, but do the cvs...and now i hear one creative from ekta camp has joined geet team...as it is ekta team has allergy against husband and wife sleeping together...in her shows they will sleep together only when they celebrate their shashtipurthi...

khushi_4ever

Go to top