Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO......................😑😑.😑😑😑
Nandini, i will really kill u if after this the CVs do bring her in into such a delicate and tensed time of our Maaneet's lives.............................. u do have a knack of having ur forecasts coming correct (and then giving ur "i told u so" speech)so u better not say that now. Let them resolve this intimacy issue then the baby and mother deadline and then when they are well and truly settled then plz bring Sameera and i think at that stage of Geet's life when everything is going ok if she makes an entry then it will have more effect and a jealous Geet can well be portrayed, now she herself is so confused and on top of that Maan is on the brink of such an ultimatum from the Doc....no more shockers PLZ....

(p.s joking, don't take it otherwise....)

okay, okay, dont get upset...i will tell the cvs to bring sameera only when khushi wants her to be brought....okay???dont get upset....my other point is have the cvs forgotten sameera part of the story, just like pammi, kamya, vicky, maan's parents(dont u think it is unusual that geet never even asks maan or dadima about maan's parents???)...
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

yaar don't say that let first this sr track finish let maan have some happiness of martial bliss ,i truely want him to be happy and content at least fof sometime iam so angry wid cv😑😑😑 they always keep him tensed so when maneet sr done then let whoever enter or exitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i agree with u sanjh and we will have the sr we long for, dont worry...i told u have faith and the cvs will deliver...maan will get his share of martial bliss and along with that he will become mama also to anne's child....oh, did i tense u more, think how tense he will be when he gets to know anne's deed???
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

okay, okay, dont get upset...i will tell the cvs to bring sameera only when khushi wants her to be brought....okay???dont get upset....my other point is have the cvs forgotten sameera part of the story, just like pammi, kamya, vicky, maan's parents(dont u think it is unusual that geet never even asks maan or dadima about maan's parents???)...

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

On a serious note, yeah it does seem strange that noone ever mentions Maan's parents or Vicky, these tracks can run parallel to what is going on but as Sanjh said let them have marital bliss, let AA track finish off whenever it does, let Maan face the horror of him becoming a Mama(u said) and that too while he was marrying.........then plz Cvs think of bringing Sameera. Oh i forgot there is the Doc's ultimatum too..... see there are so many tension filled scenes left to explore.....phew!!!!!(wiping sweat from my brow........πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)
maneet2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no way........ SAMEERA should not enter now as it will create tension in maneet's life which may adversely effect geet 'n' her baby. so she should not enter now .
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

πŸ˜†

On a serious note, yeah it does seem strange that noone ever mentions Maan's parents or Vicky, these tracks can run parallel to what is going on but as Sanjh said let them have marital bliss, let AA track finish off whenever it does, let Maan face the horror of him becoming a Mama(u said) and that too while he was marrying.........then plz Cvs think of bringing Sameera. Oh i forgot there is the Doc's ultimatum too..... see there are so many tension filled scenes left to explore.....phew!!!!!(wiping sweat from my brow........πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)

we remember all these issues, but do the cvs...and now i hear one creative from ekta camp has joined geet team...as it is ekta team has allergy against husband and wife sleeping together...in her shows they will sleep together only when they celebrate their shashtipurthi...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

we remember all these issues, but do the cvs...and now i hear one creative from ekta camp has joined geet team...as it is ekta team has allergy against husband and wife sleeping together...in her shows they will sleep together only when they celebrate their shashtipurthi...

Yaar my tummy is aching , and tears are running down my eyes......i laughed so loudly...........................🀣  🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣  🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no way no sameera not at all
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey nope... this time is not for sameera s entry./...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

nandini ...I think sameera's entry will be once arjun's track ends .... without ending 1 track thy can't go to the next track ...naa ... so first thy will probably finish AA track then i guess sameera's track ...

i agree with hima here.....otherwise....it will be cumbersome...
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

i agree with hima here.....otherwise....it will be cumbersome...

i know with the aa track coming up, in the precap also they showed maan questioning anne about her absence during the wedding....the cvs definitely will have lot more to handle if sam aunty puts in her appearance...