India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

do read and tell ur opinion

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
hey guys just read this and tell ur opinions about this...

do u guys think the time is now correct for SAMEERA to make her entry????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaduraisindu_gurtiquitcuttieeKiller_DeviL

Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
i think u ri8

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

nandini ...I think sameera's entry will be once arjun's track ends .... without ending 1 track thy can't go to the next track ...naa ... so first thy will probably finish AA track then i guess sameera's track ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetie_pie..khushi_4ever

sweetie_pie.. IF-Dazzler
sweetie_pie..
sweetie_pie..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
thr are two tracks going on nw first is Geet n babyz ...n AA..they'l finish dis n bring in sameera's track then i guess

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everdewdropred

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

nandini ...I think sameera's entry will be once arjun's track ends .... without ending 1 track thy can't go to the next track ...naa ... so first thy will probably finish AA track then i guess sameera's track ...

hi hima
actually do u think aa track is finishable so easily???he has to reject her, if the article is right he will tell her himself he was doing all this to take revenge on msk, then how she deals with that shock, whether she will become pregnant, if so what the family will do etc...seems to me like they will be in the show forever and forever...

i have been wanting to know what sameera did to maan right from the time dadi tells him in the outhouse...he does not seem to have loved her, some of his dialogues prove that...for example, when pari asks him about the first dance, roses, candlelight, rain etc, second example when he tells during the wedding i have been waiting for someone like geet for my entire life or something like...but then what made him so bitter that he turned against women as a whole...my only fear is that sameera would disappear in this disease of amnesia of the cvs....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5bangaloresdewdropred

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

hey guys just read this and tell ur opinions about this...

do u guys think the time is now correct for SAMEERA to make her entry????
no i do not think so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO......................AngryAngry.AngryAngryAngry
Nandini, i will really kill u if after this the CVs do bring her in into such a delicate and tensed time of our Maaneet's lives.............................. u do have a knack of having ur forecasts coming correct (and then giving ur "i told u so" speech)so u better not say that now. Let them resolve this intimacy issue then the baby and mother deadline and then when they are well and truly settled then plz bring Sameera and i think at that stage of Geet's life when everything is going ok if she makes an entry then it will have more effect and a jealous Geet can well be portrayed, now she herself is so confused and on top of that Maan is on the brink of such an ultimatum from the Doc....no more shockers PLZ....

(p.s joking, don't take it otherwise....)

Edited by khushi_4ever - 26 January 2011 at 3:38am
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

Originally posted by dewdropred

hi hima
actually do u think aa track is finishable so easily???he has to reject her, if the article is right he will tell her himself he was doing all this to take revenge on msk, then how she deals with that shock, whether she will become pregnant, if so what the family will do etc...seems to me like they will be in the show forever and forever...

i have been wanting to know what sameera did to maan right from the time dadi tells him in the outhouse...he does not seem to have loved her, some of his dialogues prove that...for example, when pari asks him about the first dance, roses, candlelight, rain etc, second example when he tells during the wedding i have been waiting for someone like geet for my entire life or something like...but then what made him so bitter that he turned against women as a whole...my only fear is that sameera would disappear in this disease of amnesia of the cvs....

actually ... right now the cv's are concentrating on AA track  & looks like thy will b staying for some more time .... but if u notice ... whn thy bring 1 actor in then another actor either dissappears from the show totally or for that episode if u see after AA entry ... dev & meera have dissappeared from the show totally ... here the cv's whn thy show any track ... not only think abt the track extension but also abt the funds ... like i guessed thy bought NT back ... but wht did thy do ... showed her for 1 day & then sent her to coma & now shooting with BD's & NT's close up ....

so if thy bring in sameera .... thn 1 or 2 of the major charcters should leave .... thy can b either dadima / AA .... dadima may not leave ... so may B arjun might dissappear ... tht makes annie desp & search for him just like geet ....

& even before sam can enter ... i think first the cv's will take care of baby track ...

so right now thy will b concentrating on baby track as it already started last week .... but will reach a height this week ... as we already saw how maan was sterday &

Anie will also know abt arjun ... this week ... as she will undersatnd tht once he got wht he wnated from her ... he is avoiding her .....

if sam enters .... can enter may b in middle of Feb / Mar ...

Cv's have actually forgotten about vicky ... i hope they don't forget sameera like vicky ....

if u have noticed whn thy show KC boys ... thy take only 3 of them in the scene ... either manisha / pandey is not shown some times ...

so the cv's are doing severe cost cutting ....LOLwhn it comes to actors ...LOLso thy will bring 1 character ...only after another 1 exits ...

Go to top