Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

it wasn't a fair decision!!!!!!! (Page 3)

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Eh, fair or unfair, how does it matter? The decision has been made and we've got to live with it now. Krushna is not coming back, period!

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
It was fair... Ankita is a better dancer... Krishna is over the top most of the time... I liked Yana as well...
prishta Groupbie
prishta
prishta

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

NONE of them should have been back

no one bet salyaana and only them deserved it
whts up with changin the rules to make the "2nd best" selected too

and yes if they did choose two it sure must have been yaana and krushna
I 1000000% agree with you. Ankita never socred 30 at least once. Her highest score was 27. Not even 29. But still she was taken back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-RapierArushiBS

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Agree with topic maker. It was unfair why on the earth they have to select two for one wildcard entry and agree that Krushna perform much better than Ankita even though I love Ankita.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I agree. The decision was really unfair only to cater to the specific fangroup that is Ankita . Krushna had performed much better than Ankita's performance .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBGRapier

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

I think Ankita was given preference over Krushna taking into consideration her wildcard performance as well as cumulative performances- cos she had performed very well in the previous weeks and attempted different and difficult dance forms. Yes, she did not get a 30 or even 29, but we have to also remember that judges had already declared by then that they would be stricter with the marking. (This was AFTER Krushna had gone) She got a 27 for doing a classical dance form Kathak, and that in itself speaks about how good she is as a dancer, and Madhuri in particular always appreciated her a lot saying she always sees herself in Ankita. She got 25 for Break even though choreography was all wrong.

Nevertheless, I think it would have been better to bring Ankita back through wildcard and stick to the original format of the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
@Nikita- Your point is okhay but I dont think that Krushna's overall performances and marks were not good enough to not be brought back in Wild Card. Atleast He is a better dancer than Ankita 
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

@Candy: Krushna did 4 performances-

1.)    Didn't get very great marks- it was too Bollywoodish instead of the Jive it was supposed to be- 22, Anki got 21 ' almost equal.

2.)    The Sci-Fi one- this was nice and he got good marks- 27- even ankita has got 27 once- and Ankita got 27 AFTER judges declared marking would be stricter- that too she got it for a classical kathak dance.

3.)    The lavni- It got 29, but many members said that that the expressions he had during the dance were cheap and not at all graceful, lavni is a graceful dance. Anyhow we'll just focus on marks.

4.)    3 ka tadka: 20 marks.

So its not as if he was ekdum outstanding, yes, he was good and had potential, but Ankita too has done very difficult acts and got good marks for them. You think Krushna was the better dancer that is your opinion, but maybe judges felt she was better- you see na, how Ankita was always complimented by Madhuri since the folk dance round that 'I see myself in you'. Remo also always complimented Anki's dancing, he usually always picked out more on choreography.

Anyway this topic is never ending, and we cannot say anything conclusively- so lets sit back and enjoy the show.

Edited by nikitagmc - 28 January 2011 at 8:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryArushiBSTanyaz

Go to top