Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

viren is the hero of ccbm

kinkidear thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
viren promoting wife bina life.. all the lead heros of starplus primetime shows promoting wife bina life.. but in case of ccbm viren is promoting not sid..😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

crctly said...if RS won't sustain hs chara...thr will be alrdy the demise of CCBM

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol there was never a doubt about it since he entered the show....
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinkidear

viren promoting wife bina life.. all the lead heros of starplus primetime shows promoting wife bina life.. but in case of ccbm viren is promoting not sid..😉

Pls stop making this type of posts, which can hurt another fan group!

BTW, to reply to your comment, when the creatives of the show themselves are giving out statements that "Viren is an anti hero", and also the story track is showing all negative actions of Viren, then no wink no taunt can change the truth. I am fan of Kinshuk Mahajan, and I defend my actor saying that he might be an anti hero, but his character is now central to the story.
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
in Sasural Genda Phool Ilesh and Inder are promoting wife bine life...

so in SGP the hero is not ISHAAN? thank u for the information. so in SGP there are two heroes ILESH AND INDER?

plz don't write such stupid things....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
The post is indirectly trying to instigate the other fan grp...and such type of posts hv always created unwanted fights in the forum...

Its a request to both Sid and Viren fans..plss stop making posts trying to put the other one down...stick to discussing about the show and only your favourites...

**Topic closed
CCBM Dev team