Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is it Normal to make Love while Pregnant-Read On (Page 7)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Muuuuaaaawwwwhh!!   You truly live up to your name...Gyaan Guru....love you!Clap  I agree that the dialogue was misleading...actually incorrect...but i think they were purposely trying to create the air of DRAMA.....but i agree it should have been done intelligently.   The CVs really underestimate the viewer's intelligence far too many times!!

Edited by --Nargis-- - 26 January 2011 at 9:01am

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Great post dear......sex during pregnancy is a taboo subject, wonder why there were so many suggestions that Geet should have a MC cause then she and Maan can have a normal married life or if they show Geet's baby bump then Maan will not be able to consummate the marriage....

What utter nonsense, in this case Maan stopped himself because of the complications of Geet's pregnancy so the dialogue afterwards that Woh Maa Banne Wali Hain was completely misleading, the CV's have got to get this small details right...

It's nice to see such logical topics.....Smile
P0401 Senior Member
P0401
P0401

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
relax and just watch the show.
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
TongueClap
Originally posted by lovetheserial

TongueVij, my love:

Brain ticklers again.  Its like holding the carrot at some distance, before the horse....so lets have the brain pace faster..........dig deeper......

When I heard Maan speak those words "Me aisa nahi kar sakte..Tum pregnant ho".... all I said was 'honey' lets wait for the next episode.  This makes no sense..

I did think about it and again all I said was "Geet, this Maan who is sexy and obsessed by you, and all  his animal passion has tonight  come to the forefront quietly and softly, is simply a man of very few words"; therefore Geet needs to dialogue with him asap.  She has to resort to 'Conflict-Management'.

But back to his words, after much thought.  There simply is no logical conclusion to his words as dictated by the CV's.  Either its a silly overview by the CV's or a teaser line which will have its answer in the episodes to come.  Wait and Watch are the two watch-words.

A few thoughts with  regard to Maan's abrupt action...

He deliberately eased his fingers on her stomach and then immediately a mental strength took over.

1) Did he remember his dialogue with the baby, who he considered a full person, who could understand him, and therefore did not want lust to overpower him, when he thought of this child.  A conflict of mindset when he conjured the vision of a child there !

2)Any stress or agitation in her mind (as per Docs advise) when making love, inciting a memory of Dev's raw lusty character, which he did not respect or want at that moment.

3)Why did he excite her in the first place ?  Well, when you have a man and woman, who had controlled every bit of their sexual urges and kept their passions at a low ebb for this very night, would Maan ever be able to control himself after they have been sanctified in holy matrimony and given themselves to each other.   Besides, I feel he left the room, 'cause any closeness even in bed, after the marriage ceremony and esp. on the SR day, he could certainly loose control.  Hey! he has been upright all this time with his actions,  and anything can happen on a charming and passionate night like the one we witnessed.  He refrained himself..

4)When she said 'please Maan', he was very compelling and imposing on how he would want complete subservience from her, and a moments thought may have made him feel that he wanted her to be the one to yearn and want him.....and not vice versa.  Remembering few incidences - he wanted her to say that she was engaged to him in Manali, he wanted her to say 'I love you' first, he wanted her to kiss him first.  Did he want her initiative to be the begining of their first sexual encounter.

Vij, I truly stand by your words - CVs have created confusion perhaps with these authored lines; but did it have any other logical understanding which we have failed to grasp.

Cheers luv.Tongue   

Ufffff dear....Kya sixer maara hai tumne.....SUPER...Ghooma diya mere dimaag ko....Such deeepp & far-sighted analysis....GOOD ONE dear....I was only thinking that it was all about not giving any kind of stress to Geet even tho this PHYSICAL stress is something that GEET desired & expressed it well....Wink

U went deep down in the Subconscious of MAAN SINGH KHURANA....By God...I'm speechless after reading ur analysis....Clap

But I don't think that Dev is the concern anywhere...that chapter is closed..

Point 3 and point 4 are really interesting and V will have to wait & watch what the CVs had in mine & WHY use the dialogue " Main aisa nahi kar sakta...tum maa banane waali ho"...Maybe they shud have rephrased it or maybe it was on purpose to build drama till saturday....

Maybe this behavior of MAAN will raise doubts in Geet's mind regarding ur point 2....she might start thinking that Maan has still not accepted her fully....hence the distance...Gid knows...I'm confused..Confused.maybe v will get some hint in today's episode....Tongue

BUT u really dug deep & brought up good points....Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
so true!! But most ppl don't know about this and usually ppl don't talking about this so I'm glad the show is taking up this issue!!!
jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
thank you sooo much for posting...being in the medical field i know its totally normal for pregnant women to have sex...i mean...think of their raging hormones...ive been around one too many pregnant women when they decide to talk about this particular subject...lmfao!! but...i nearly fell out of my chair laughing when i saw someone post yesterday that it was LOGICAL NOT TO HAVE SEX WHEN PREGNANT!! im like...what!? and then she/he went on to say that couples dont/shouldnt have sex until the baby is at least 1-2 yrs old...at that point i nearly died of laughter cuz i couldnt breathe! how many siblings are one or two yrs apart...LOTS!! oh man...finally you posted a reality based topic!!! thank you...

JAZ

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Let me make in clear, MSK's tum pregnant Hoo Dialogue+promo+article is just to create suspense n drama... In the article its clearly mentioned that the real reason for MSK's withdrawal will be out only on sat... This drama is done for TRP's.... Sec, this is a serial, if they talk it out on the first day itself then tomorrow they'll have to close their shops... Also MSK's withdrawl means we'll see a sherni geet who is all set to seduce her Man a la Priyanka Chopra style in aitraaz... Proof, geet's dialogue bout MSK's izzat in khatra... I suggest ppl to take things with a pinch of salt n enjoy wat is/will be doled out...

Also there is a general perception in Indian Men Bout no Connsumation during pregnancy... Y men even women (read as members of MMM groups n shiv sena members) have this misconception... I feel they will clear this issue n educate the masses bout safe sex during pregnancy... Geet will 1000000000% talk to the doc n there we will be educated bout it... so chill...
SSWATIS Senior Member
SSWATIS
SSWATIS

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
its safe only in case of uncomplicated pregnancy dear........complication in pregannacy and intercourse will affect both mother and child.....acc to doc sex should be avoided during 3 months of pregnancy and last few weeeks of pregnncy

Go to top