Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is it Normal to make Love while Pregnant-Read On (Page 6)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Very Nice post dear..Thumbs UpTrue that there is no harm in having sex during pregnancy...To b avoided if its a complicated pregnancy which is the case of Geet...

Also agree with u that the CVs shud have used a different dialogue instead of Maan saying " Main aisa nahi kar sakta...tum maa banne waali ho..."....maybe they wanted to build more on the drama of complicated pregnancy & Geet finding out about it till Saturday....zu never know with these CVs...LOL

Hey Thanks for resp Yaar....

I know ki they wanted to build Drama....But dont you think such dialogues during such a delicate situation will sent out the wrong ideas...Thats the only qualm i had with the episode....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialAbsoluv

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

hey viji

all valid..in what you said...

i am sure..CVs have  a reason for this.. but yeah...makes us wonder isnt it??

Hey Vrush The only reason seems to be what we discussed yesterday, but even that's the case dont you feel it should have been more polished

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mllu.N

awesome post viji, yupp you are right its allright to have sex in pregnancy but but but only in the first 1-4 months not more than that and not in 1-4 months if there is a complication.

Mallu

Hey Mallu thanks for the response......

But not the first 1-4 months......Its alright to have Sex in any stage of Gestation as long as the Pregnancy is Normal, even in Normal Pregnancy when everything is Normal if there is a stage when its best not to engage in sex its the first trimester that's is 1-3
months.....Rest at any time you can engage in safe sexSmile

lovetheserial

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

TongueVij, my love:

Brain ticklers again.  Its like holding the carrot at some distance, before the horse....so lets have the brain pace faster..........dig deeper......

When I heard Maan speak those words "Me aisa nahi kar sakte..Tum pregnant ho".... all I said was 'honey' lets wait for the next episode.  This makes no sense..

I did think about it and again all I said was "Geet, this Maan who is sexy and obsessed by you, and all  his animal passion has tonight  come to the forefront quietly and softly, is simply a man of very few words"; therefore Geet needs to dialogue with him asap.  She has to resort to 'Conflict-Management'.

But back to his words, after much thought.  There simply is no logical conclusion to his words as dictated by the CV's.  Either its a silly overview by the CV's or a teaser line which will have its answer in the episodes to come.  Wait and Watch are the two watch-words.

A few thoughts with  regard to Maan's abrupt action...

He deliberately eased his fingers on her stomach and then immediately a mental strength took over.

1) Did he remember his dialogue with the baby, who he considered a full person, who could understand him, and therefore did not want lust to overpower him, when he thought of this child.  A conflict of mindset when he conjured the vision of a child there !

2)Any stress or agitation in her mind (as per Docs advise) when making love, inciting a memory of Dev's raw lusty character, which he did not respect or want at that moment.

3)Why did he excite her in the first place ?  Well, when you have a man and woman, who had controlled every bit of their sexual urges and kept their passions at a low ebb for this very night, would Maan ever be able to control himself after they have been sanctified in holy matrimony and given themselves to each other.   Besides, I feel he left the room, 'cause any closeness even in bed, after the marriage ceremony and esp. on the SR day, he could certainly loose control.  Hey! he has been upright all this time with his actions,  and anything can happen on a charming and passionate night like the one we witnessed.  He refrained himself..

4)When she said 'please Maan', he was very compelling and imposing on how he would want complete subservience from her, and a moments thought may have made him feel that he wanted her to be the one to yearn and want him.....and not vice versa.  Remembering few incidences - he wanted her to say that she was engaged to him in Manali, he wanted her to say 'I love you' first, he wanted her to kiss him first.  Did he want her initiative to be the begining of their first sexual encounter.

Vij, I truly stand by your words - CVs have created confusion perhaps with these authored lines; but did it have any other logical understanding which we have failed to grasp.

Cheers luv.Tongue  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-Absoluv--Nargis--Silentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
viju baby !!!Hug

May be Maan is making bahanas since he actually doesnt wanna do it ... kya pata ....

tu itna load mat le ... 

jab hona hai ... jo jayega ...

jokes apart....also ... the thing about pregnancy, i think it has more to do with Maan thinking he doesnt want to disturb her mentally .. neither does he want to emotionally tie her own or bind her to him !!!

look at the contrast .. between Arjun and Maaan and you know will know why he stopped himself ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialSilentsoul--Nargis--

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Oh we know. Does the CVs know? ROFLIt sukz bcuz i bet half of the time they dont research b4 creating Ermm which shud b the foundation to all creation...research.

--Nargis--

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

TongueVij, my love:

Brain ticklers again.  Its like holding the carrot at some distance, before the horse....so lets have the brain pace faster..........dig deeper......

When I heard Maan speak those words "Me aisa nahi kar sakte..Tum pregnant ho".... all I said was 'honey' lets wait for the next episode.  This makes no sense..

I did think about it and again all I said was "Geet, this Maan who is sexy and obsessed by you, and all  his animal passion has tonight  come to the forefront quietly and softly, is simply a man of very few words"; therefore Geet needs to dialogue with him asap.  She has to resort to 'Conflict-Management'.

But back to his words, after much thought.  There simply is no logical conclusion to his words as dictated by the CV's.  Either its a silly overview by the CV's or a teaser line which will have its answer in the episodes to come.  Wait and Watch are the two watch-words.

A few thoughts with  regard to Maan's abrupt action...

He deliberately eased his fingers on her stomach and then immediately a mental strength took over.

1) Did he remember his dialogue with the baby, who he considered a full person, who could understand him, and therefore did not want lust to overpower him, when he thought of this child.  A conflict of mindset when he conjured the vision of a child there !

2)Any stress or agitation in her mind (as per Docs advise) when making love, inciting a memory of Dev's raw lusty character, which he did not respect or want at that moment.

3)Why did he excite her in the first place ?  Well, when you have a man and woman, who had controlled every bit of their sexual urges and kept their passions at a low ebb for this very night, would Maan ever be able to control himself after they have been sanctified in holy matrimony and given themselves to each other.   Besides, I feel he left the room, 'cause any closeness even in bed, after the marriage ceremony and esp. on the SR day, he could certainly loose control.  Hey! he has been upright all this time with his actions,  and anything can happen on a charming and passionate night like the one we witnessed.  He refrained himself..

4)When she said 'please Maan', he was very compelling and imposing on how he would want complete subservience from her, and a moments thought may have made him feel that he wanted her to be the one to yearn and want him.....and not vice versa.  Remembering few incidences - he wanted her to say that she was engaged to him in Manali, he wanted her to say 'I love you' first, he wanted her to kiss him first.  Did he want her initiative to be the begining of their first sexual encounter.

Vij, I truly stand by your words - CVs have created confusion perhaps with these authored lines; but did it have any other logical understanding which we have failed to grasp.

Cheers luv.Tongue  

I reaaly liked you explanation .....specialaly abut please Maan ....nice explanation too good deep down analysis of....Maan character.......nothing to add you have said everything.....

Edited by kuls11 - 26 January 2011 at 9:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

I don't think i have to state anythiing about this....because everytihing that lovetheserial stated is wonderful....and i agree with her.

i somehow believe now that it is more then just the abortion issue that has become a problem. Something more that we don't know about......but who knows i can be wrong.

But when i heard maan say those words....i just thought that there is something more then the abortion issue that is botherin him.
which is why the CV's used those words.
Remember our CV's always like to talk in riddles and symbolisms

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulAbsoluv--Nargis--

Go to top