Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is it Normal to make Love while Pregnant-Read On (Page 4)

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Agree with u that there's no harm in consummating during pregnancy.But what stopped Maan is the doc's advice about Geet's complication with the continuation of pregnancy.What primarily matters to Maan is the health of his beloved & their baby.Hope Maaneet will come out of this obstacle soon & be one forever.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
I feel Maan has not thought about the pregnacy before startin, he was reacting just like newly married couple (obviously how he can think about anything while geet is infront of him in dulhan dress n his dream come true), when he touched her tummy, that time he got in sence that she is pregnant n doc statement, so he got confuse n stopped, yes the problem is with dailog not with MAan, they can't show Maan don't know this that pregi girl can do sex, their is no harm in that, if they shows Geet is thinking like this then, we can understand that, as geet is from small city, not that much smart in this area, but Maan is not dumb, so CV should take care of this.
  any way I was  also from those fool who think that preg women can't sex, as never read about all this thing before, its was just my imagination ki nahi karte honge, MY bhabhi is Doc. when I asked her she told me no ,you can do ,agar pregnancy normal hai to there is no harm in that, n generally Doc themself advice after checkup whether you can do the sex or not, if there is any complication ,they tells avoid sex. but in geet case she has not told anything like this, my sister had problem , so doc told her avoid till next checkup, as she was having problem.
partytime11 Groupbie
partytime11
partytime11

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
as per the article viewers of ghsp will not be revealed the real reason behind maans action till saturday so i guess we have to wait n watch
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Agree with u that there's no harm in consummating during pregnancy.But what stopped Maan is the doc's advice about Geet's complication with the continuation of pregnancy.What primarily matters to Maan is the health of his beloved & their baby.Hope Maaneet will come out of this obstacle soon & be one forever.Wink

We all Get that Babes...But the Message sent across was alarmingly wrong....I know, most of us know that Maan stopped Midway because the Doc's Advice may have hit him suddenly, but his self thoughts were way too contradicting to his actionsSmile

lovetheserial

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

I feel Maan has not thought about the pregnacy before startin, he was reacting just like newly married couple (obviously how he can think about anything while geet is infront of him in dulhan dress n his dream come true), when he touched her tummy, that time he got in sence that she is pregnant n doc statement, so he got confuse n stopped, yes the problem is with dailog not with MAan, they can't show Maan don't know this that pregi girl can do sex, their is no harm in that, if they shows Geet is thinking like this then, we can understand that, as geet is from small city, not that much smart in this area, but Maan is not dumb, so CV should take care of this.
  any way I was  also from those fool who think that preg women can't sex, as never read about all this thing before, its was just my imagination ki nahi karte honge, MY bhabhi is Doc. when I asked her she told me no ,you can do ,agar pregnancy normal hai to there is no harm in that, n generally Doc themself advice after checkup whether you can do the sex or not, if there is any complication ,they tells avoid sex. but in geet case she has not told anything like this, my sister had problem , so doc told her avoid till next checkup, as she was having problem.

Underlined Part......Exactly my point Smile

See he already knows that there are complications for a smart man like Maan it does not require extra efforts to figure out that what if the situation get worsened s he withdrew...But the folly lies in the lines...

lovetheserial

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

jokes apart...i think for once i agree with u viji...now that i hv gone thru urs and amrita's posts....things r more clear to me...i understand wat u mean...maan is actually not worried because she is preggy...if that were so then he wudnt hv started in the first place....

but the moment he remembered the doc's words....he stopped himself....
so...i guess this was barry's error after all....but we can forgive barry na....after all he has given us so many wonderful dialogues....one error can be overlooked....

see viji....even i can explain ur POV Big smile

Aditi not one but 100 Dialogues can be overlooked, but that happens depending on  the context....This was a scene which i felt required loads of attention in all departments...acting, execution, screenplay ,
cinematography and even dialogues ......

The moment is not an ordinary one where we see and feel haan chal chor de yaar its k...ek galathi toh Ignore kar sakte hai, its about the emotions the lines stir in ones heart....

One wrong Dialogue and people are confused ki whats going on.....Wrong Dialogues at the right moment when not needed puts you in a tough spot dear...and that's what happened here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialadoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita2010

Originally posted by rickks

Viji, thanks for making this post babesHug I agree with you totally

Be it explaining to Indian audience or not, you have posted the fact, and it's the reality...though these daily soaps are fictional, it should give the right message...I think and believe that today's audience are much more aware of these facts.
It is true that being pregnant urges the females to have a more active sex life, and there is no harm at all if it's normal...

About Maan-Geet; Geet's pregnancy is complicated that all know, so it might not be good to have sex at such a situation. Why did Maan withdrew saying/thinking that Geet is pregnant? Why didn't he said/thought that it isn't the right time to have sex????? He might not have told that to Geet, but should have thought like that.

If Maan withdrew just because Geet is pregnant, then why did he start it? He should know that after marriage they would be making love too, so why has it become a problem now???

It is not the problem of the actors...may be the problem of the creative team...

omg, I have raised so many Qs without knowingLOL

Amu meri Jaan love you for this
HugHug....Tune woh har baat bol di jo FACTS hai....Thanku ji thankuWink

I just opened a Topic patha nahi from where the Hell people get this weird ideas ki Indian Audience ko samjhana Bekaar hai etc etc....Why dont they realize that Indian Audience are truly  Smart....

Yes I agree when you have stated today the audience is much more smarter and sharper, they will not take any crap coming their way....

Beautiful question ki why did he start it all in the first place when he knew ki She is pregnant.....so that itself says ki he knows that its Fine to have Sex during the time of pregnancy, but the moment he realized that here its not Normal but a bit complicated he withdrew....so keep that in my it must have been a Dialogue which talks his dilemma on the complication...not on her state

Love Viji

thanks again babes...

One more point should be added, that is...
Maan should think of what would happen to Geet when he withdrew. She has suffered so much and she thought that getting married to Maan would make her to live in paradise, but shaadi ki baat woh pehli raat bhi, CVs ne spoil kardiyaAngry

Pregnant women become emotional very quickly and easily, even the normal women too gets disappointed with the rejections in love making. As far as I know  for a successful marriage sex is very important. 

There are so many people like us, who would drag every single dialogue wanting to know why and how it happened, so how can CVs forget that we would forget what happened at that intimate stage?

Amu aaj fully geared huh???I likes i likes Embarrassed

I agree yaar...I mean the moment was perfect...Because of the docs advice he withdrew chalo thats also fine...But One dialogue even if small used at the wrong time made everybody think ki Isne aakhir asisa kyu kaha...
???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010lovetheserial

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Amu i have replied to you in page 2...Padh lo pleaseSmile
Thanks Viji Hug

Now you know why I'm commenting so much on this, hai na?Embarrassed