Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is it Normal to make Love while Pregnant-Read On (Page 3)

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

viji...calm down...dont be so hyper...the doc told maan that geet's pregnancy has complications and so he said that....

i take it as this....maan is a virgin and till now was unmarried...he has married a pregnant woman..so far so good...

let me talk about normal couples...say maan and geet were married for years...and now geet is pregnant...so wen geet goes for normal routine checkup...maan also goes with her...because then geet will hv no inhibitions....
because maan and geet r married...so they talk to the doc about about sex during pregnancy...and the doc explains to them that it is safe to hv sex...

but...in this case maan cud never discuss this with the doc because so far he was not married to geet...so at present he is layman and addition to that he hears the doc talking about complication...so, he thinks that during pregnancy it may not be safe to do sex....

i can give myself as example...i am unmarried and though i am quite old enuf....but i hardly know much about these things....i know that it is safe to do sex...but i know nothing about which trimester is safest or if actually sex is safe or not....i know nothing because i dont discuss with anyone...and we all know maan is a loner....

ok....many unmarried ppl even younger than me knows all these....but i take myself as an example and maan falls in my type of category...
I'm married and have a kid of 3+ years....I'm expecting again...and it's about to be two months honeyLOL, but leave me for a while...

back to Maan....
Maan is a loner, but not ignorant...and also being pregnant doesn't mean that for nine months wife should stay away from hubby or hubby should stay away from wifey.
For Maan, we, being the audience know that he is concerned because of the complications in Geet's pregnancy....The point is his dialougues...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialadoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

viji.. i agree with u, Cv's made a blunder with the dialogue tht she was pregnant.. like aditi said i have no idea if its safe to have or not... so tht pregnant wala dialogue , i blame the Cv'sOuch

while u see frm maan's POV, i think he's justified... Any normal being will think like tht(assuming one does not the facts)... in this case. its maan..he loves geet to death... so he will think 1000 times before taking any step further... And also he was scared abt the baby... Geet said baby is her top priority...
So he dint know wht to do at tht point of time.. well , he cud hav spoken to her one on one but yest it was their first nite.. also, i feel he shud talk to geet soon, tht wld make sense... If he stays away like this, then god help usLOL

I get it Sia....Al i am telling is that the CV's have made a Blunder...THE DIALOGUE DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE CORRECT MESSAGE (Caps only for emphasis)

Why did he start it all in the first place when he knew ki She is pregnant.....so that itself says ki he knows that its Fine to have Sex during the time of pregnancy, but the moment he realized that here its not Normal but a bit complicated he withdrew....so keeping that in mind it must have been a Dialogue which talks ABOUT his dilemma on the complication...not on her state

lovetheserialSerendipity..

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Amu i have replied to you in page 2...Padh lo pleaseSmile

-Amrita2010lovetheserial

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita2010

viji...calm down...dont be so hyper...the doc told maan that geet's pregnancy has complications and so he said that....

i take it as this....maan is a virgin and till now was unmarried...he has married a pregnant woman..so far so good...

let me talk about normal couples...say maan and geet were married for years...and now geet is pregnant...so wen geet goes for normal routine checkup...maan also goes with her...because then geet will hv no inhibitions....
because maan and geet r married...so they talk to the doc about about sex during pregnancy...and the doc explains to them that it is safe to hv sex...

but...in this case maan cud never discuss this with the doc because so far he was not married to geet...so at present he is layman and addition to that he hears the doc talking about complication...so, he thinks that during pregnancy it may not be safe to do sex....

i can give myself as example...i am unmarried and though i am quite old enuf....but i hardly know much about these things....i know that it is safe to do sex...but i know nothing about which trimester is safest or if actually sex is safe or not....i know nothing because i dont discuss with anyone...and we all know maan is a loner....

ok....many unmarried ppl even younger than me knows all these....but i take myself as an example and maan falls in my type of category...
I'm married and have a kid of 3+ years....I'm expecting again...and it's about to be two months honeyLOL, but leave me for a while...

back to Maan....
Maan is a loner, but not ignorant...and also being pregnant doesn't mean that for nine months wife should stay away from hubby or hubby should stay away from wifey.
For Maan, we, being the audience know that he is concerned because of the complications in Geet's pregnancy....The point is his dialougues...

Hey sweets Congrats
HugHugHug

I AGREE....Maan is a loner but he is not ignorant
ClapClapClapClapClap
I am sure if his dialogues were more clear, i would have avoided making this post, but partially i feel its a blunder and partially i feel ki jaanbuj ke they used that dialogue...Kyu baad mein bataoongi after seeing tonight's episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010lovetheserialadoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Aditi sunn apne aap ko.....Maan unmarried Virgin till now are all assumptions.....You hope its like that.....

And one does not have to have experience something to know about it....But yes experience does make your already available knowledge more strong.

I am talking about what the CV's made Maan say and i dont get that...Had he said something more prominent which gives out an Idea ki he is tense because of the Complication hence fears in Going ahead with it would have made lot more sense...and please dont resolve to it ki i am blaming Maan NO!!!!...my post was regarding what the Cv's had done.......and the various comments i have seen all over the forum with that one dialogue which sends nothing but wrong Ideas

well...then the CVs fall in my category LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amrita2010

Viji, thanks for making this post babesHug I agree with you totally

Be it explaining to Indian audience or not, you have posted the fact, and it's the reality...though these daily soaps are fictional, it should give the right message...I think and believe that today's audience are much more aware of these facts.
It is true that being pregnant urges the females to have a more active sex life, and there is no harm at all if it's normal...

About Maan-Geet; Geet's pregnancy is complicated that all know, so it might not be good to have sex at such a situation. Why did Maan withdrew saying/thinking that Geet is pregnant? Why didn't he said/thought that it isn't the right time to have sex????? He might not have told that to Geet, but should have thought like that.

If Maan withdrew just because Geet is pregnant, then why did he start it? He should know that after marriage they would be making love too, so why has it become a problem now???

It is not the problem of the actors...may be the problem of the creative team...

omg, I have raised so many Qs without knowingLOL

Amu meri Jaan love you for this
HugHug....Tune woh har baat bol di jo FACTS hai....Thanku ji thankuWink

I just opened a Topic patha nahi from where the Hell people get this weird ideas ki Indian Audience ko samjhana Bekaar hai etc etc....Why dont they realize that Indian Audience are truly  Smart....

Yes I agree when you have stated today the audience is much more smarter and sharper, they will not take any crap coming their way....

Beautiful question ki why did he start it all in the first place when he knew ki She is pregnant.....so that itself says ki he knows that its Fine to have Sex during the time of pregnancy, but the moment he realized that here its not Normal but a bit complicated he withdrew....so keep that in my it must have been a Dialogue which talks his dilemma on the complication...not on her state

Love Viji

thanks again babes...

One more point should be added, that is...
Maan should think of what would happen to Geet when he withdrew. She has suffered so much and she thought that getting married to Maan would make her to live in paradise, but shaadi ki baad woh pehli raat bhi, CVs ne spoil kardiyaAngry

Pregnant women become emotional very quickly and easily, even the normal women too gets disappointed with the rejections in love making. As far as I know  for a successful marriage sex is very important. 

There are so many people like us, who would drag every single dialogue wanting to know why and how it happened, so how can CVs forget that we would forget what happened at that intimate stage?

Edited by amrita2010 - 26 January 2011 at 5:26am

lovetheserialrahmona_pakswe

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Amu i have replied to you in page 2...Padh lo pleaseSmile
Thanks Viji Hug

Now you know why I'm commenting so much on this, hai na?Embarrassed
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
jokes apart...i think for once i agree with u viji...now that i hv gone thru urs and amrita's posts....things r more clear to me...i understand wat u mean...maan is actually not worried because she is preggy...if that were so then he wudnt hv started in the first place....

but the moment he remembered the doc's words....he stopped himself....
so...i guess this was barry's error after all....but we can forgive barry na....after all he has given us so many wonderful dialogues....one error can be overlooked....

see viji....even i can explain ur POV Big smile

Go to top