Is it Normal to make Love while Pregnant-Read On - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
😛👏
Originally posted by lovetheserial

😛Vij, my love:

Brain ticklers again.  Its like holding the carrot at some distance, before the horse....so lets have the brain pace faster..........dig deeper......

When I heard Maan speak those words "Me aisa nahi kar sakte..Tum pregnant ho".... all I said was 'honey' lets wait for the next episode.  This makes no sense..

I did think about it and again all I said was "Geet, this Maan who is sexy and obsessed by you, and all  his animal passion has tonight  come to the forefront quietly and softly, is simply a man of very few words"; therefore Geet needs to dialogue with him asap.  She has to resort to 'Conflict-Management'.

But back to his words, after much thought.  There simply is no logical conclusion to his words as dictated by the CV's.  Either its a silly overview by the CV's or a teaser line which will have its answer in the episodes to come.  Wait and Watch are the two watch-words.

A few thoughts with  regard to Maan's abrupt action...

He deliberately eased his fingers on her stomach and then immediately a mental strength took over.

1) Did he remember his dialogue with the baby, who he considered a full person, who could understand him, and therefore did not want lust to overpower him, when he thought of this child.  A conflict of mindset when he conjured the vision of a child there !

2)Any stress or agitation in her mind (as per Docs advise) when making love, inciting a memory of Dev's raw lusty character, which he did not respect or want at that moment.

3)Why did he excite her in the first place ?  Well, when you have a man and woman, who had controlled every bit of their sexual urges and kept their passions at a low ebb for this very night, would Maan ever be able to control himself after they have been sanctified in holy matrimony and given themselves to each other.   Besides, I feel he left the room, 'cause any closeness even in bed, after the marriage ceremony and esp. on the SR day, he could certainly loose control.  Hey! he has been upright all this time with his actions,  and anything can happen on a charming and passionate night like the one we witnessed.  He refrained himself..

4)When she said 'please Maan', he was very compelling and imposing on how he would want complete subservience from her, and a moments thought may have made him feel that he wanted her to be the one to yearn and want him.....and not vice versa.  Remembering few incidences - he wanted her to say that she was engaged to him in Manali, he wanted her to say 'I love you' first, he wanted her to kiss him first.  Did he want her initiative to be the begining of their first sexual encounter.

Vij, I truly stand by your words - CVs have created confusion perhaps with these authored lines; but did it have any other logical understanding which we have failed to grasp.

Cheers luv.😛   

Ufffff dear....Kya sixer maara hai tumne.....SUPER...Ghooma diya mere dimaag ko....Such deeepp & far-sighted analysis....GOOD ONE dear....I was only thinking that it was all about not giving any kind of stress to Geet even tho this PHYSICAL stress is something that GEET desired & expressed it well....😉

U went deep down in the Subconscious of MAAN SINGH KHURANA....By God...I'm speechless after reading ur analysis....👏

But I don't think that Dev is the concern anywhere...that chapter is closed..

Point 3 and point 4 are really interesting and V will have to wait & watch what the CVs had in mine & WHY use the dialogue " Main aisa nahi kar sakta...tum maa banane waali ho"...Maybe they shud have rephrased it or maybe it was on purpose to build drama till saturday....

Maybe this behavior of MAAN will raise doubts in Geet's mind regarding ur point 2....she might start thinking that Maan has still not accepted her fully....hence the distance...Gid knows...I'm confused..😕.maybe v will get some hint in today's episode....😛

BUT u really dug deep & brought up good points....👍🏼
so true!! But most ppl don't know about this and usually ppl don't talking about this so I'm glad the show is taking up this issue!!!
thank you sooo much for posting...being in the medical field i know its totally normal for pregnant women to have sex...i mean...think of their raging hormones...ive been around one too many pregnant women when they decide to talk about this particular subject...lmfao!! but...i nearly fell out of my chair laughing when i saw someone post yesterday that it was LOGICAL NOT TO HAVE SEX WHEN PREGNANT!! im like...what!? and then she/he went on to say that couples dont/shouldnt have sex until the baby is at least 1-2 yrs old...at that point i nearly died of laughter cuz i couldnt breathe! how many siblings are one or two yrs apart...LOTS!! oh man...finally you posted a reality based topic!!! thank you...

JAZ

Let me make in clear, MSK's tum pregnant Hoo Dialogue+promo+article is just to create suspense n drama... In the article its clearly mentioned that the real reason for MSK's withdrawal will be out only on sat... This drama is done for TRP's.... Sec, this is a serial, if they talk it out on the first day itself then tomorrow they'll have to close their shops... Also MSK's withdrawl means we'll see a sherni geet who is all set to seduce her Man a la Priyanka Chopra style in aitraaz... Proof, geet's dialogue bout MSK's izzat in khatra... I suggest ppl to take things with a pinch of salt n enjoy wat is/will be doled out...

Also there is a general perception in Indian Men Bout no Connsumation during pregnancy... Y men even women (read as members of MMM groups n shiv sena members) have this misconception... I feel they will clear this issue n educate the masses bout safe sex during pregnancy... Geet will 1000000000% talk to the doc n there we will be educated bout it... so chill...
its safe only in case of uncomplicated pregnancy dear........complication in pregannacy and intercourse will affect both mother and child.....acc to doc sex should be avoided during 3 months of pregnancy and last few weeeks of pregnncy
Hmm, You are Absolutely Right !!
BUT I think MSK is doing all this for some other reason & ie like she is preggy + she have complication & all as Doc said !!
So I guess CVs or rather Dailog writer did horrible job giving him dialog 😆 Oh well, acc to Artcle we have 2 wait till Sat so lets just wait & not jump in conclusion this Quick !! 
Good point Viji .....As far as i know , there isnt a problem in having sex while pregnant ....unless of course advised otherwise by the doctor and that too because of complications ... i agree wid u Viji that the cvs didnt think that far ...with the complications that Geet has the dialogues should have been different with Maan saying that he dint want to stress Geet ...coz the doctor warned him of that .....

then again i think the cvs wanted to show that Maan thought it unproper to touch Geet and go ahead with the SR coz she was with child ....i hope u get what i mean ...the very words that tum maa banne waali ho ....he probably thinks its not right ethically or something ....but maybe it came out in a different way i guess.....
fab.post.......
very well said.
hope the cv's also clear this.......
Hi Viji!

Great post! and I agree 😃

Just also wanted to say 
1) best time to do the deed when your preggers is between 4-7 months 😉

Glad to see awareness is being spread about the misconception of not being able to consummate during pregnancy. 👏 because guess what you can do the deed when preggers that's right folks 😆

2) hmm you do realise that a lot of editing occurred in the episode ...bits and pieces got taken apart 😆 actually heaps did 😭 ohhh and yea I think it was just any easy way of expressing Maan's concern about Geet ........

hence they used the following dialogue
"TUM PREGNANT HO" 
because its short and doesn't take up that much screen time 😆 that's all hehehe

3) now time to see how long will Maan be able to resist temptation?.....I noe already the answer to that but I'm keeping my mouth zipped "Chup bilkul chup" or else someone is going to come after me with Brij's talwar 🤣

~ Anju 
MAAN ROCKS! ~
THE TRUE MAAN MANIAC

Originally posted by lovetheserial

😛Vij, my love:

Brain ticklers again.  Its like holding the carrot at some distance, before the horse....so lets have the brain pace faster..........dig deeper......

Dear Al,YOu talk of brain ticklers? this is what CVs are doing to us and we love it...the thing is sometimes we are sneaky and stop so fast that the rider is taken aback and that is when the carrot is right where it belongs.

But we have a group going on the side apart from IF and FB where we live breath Geet and of course are totally in love with Maan... so we give each other enough fodder as it is; to mull over...

When I heard Maan speak those words "Me aisa nahi kar sakte..Tum pregnant ho".... all I said was 'honey' lets wait for the next episode.  This makes no sense..

AGain totally from the viewer perspective but i believe the CVs are as sneaky as us and give us these curve balls every once in a while and then wham they give us the reason they threw this.... imagine when all the bases are loaded what does the pitcher do, throws a curve ball when the batter is actually expecting a fast one and hence he is struck out... that is what they do with us viewers, always have and there is pattern... so it will emerge if we take a step back and then see the bigger picture..the writing is on the wall...we are just too close to the wall...

I did think about it and again all I said was "Geet, this Maan who is sexy and obsessed by you, and all  his animal passion has tonight  come to the forefront quietly and softly, is simply a man of very few words"; therefore Geet needs to dialogue with him asap.  She has to resort to 'Conflict-Management'.

Interestingly enough, Geet who is only 12th pass, has fabulous management skills... and yes she is one who always takes the bull by the horn in this case Mr MSK... and yes they are probably spoiling for a fight!!

But back to his words, after much thought.  There simply is no logical conclusion to his words as dictated by the CV's.  Either its a silly overview by the CV's or a teaser line which will have its answer in the episodes to come.  Wait and Watch are the two watch-words.

Yep these famous words are also from someone we know who has a habit of playing hide and seek with us... so that is what we do..so join the gang of wait and watch... there is something to this and in the next few days it will emerge why this line which seems illogical is there!!

A few thoughts with  regard to Maan's abrupt action...

He deliberately eased his fingers on her stomach and then immediately a mental strength took over.

1) Did he remember his dialogue with the baby, who he considered a full person, who could understand him, and therefore did not want lust to overpower him, when he thought of this child.  A conflict of mindset when he conjured the vision of a child there !

2)Any stress or agitation in her mind (as per Docs advise) when making love, inciting a memory of Dev's raw lusty character, which he did not respect or want at that moment.

3)Why did he excite her in the first place ?  Well, when you have a man and woman, who had controlled every bit of their sexual urges and kept their passions at a low ebb for this very night, would Maan ever be able to control himself after they have been sanctified in holy matrimony and given themselves to each other.   Besides, I feel he left the room, 'cause any closeness even in bed, after the marriage ceremony and esp. on the SR day, he could certainly loose control.  Hey! he has been upright all this time with his actions,  and anything can happen on a charming and passionate night like the one we witnessed.  He refrained himself..

4)When she said 'please Maan', he was very compelling and imposing on how he would want complete subservience from her, and a moments thought may have made him feel that he wanted her to be the one to yearn and want him.....and not vice versa.  Remembering few incidences - he wanted her to say that she was engaged to him in Manali, he wanted her to say 'I love you' first, he wanted her to kiss him first.  Did he want her initiative to be the begining of their first sexual encounter.

all these are very probable thoughts with MSK and to me the first thought that always comes to him is welfare of Geet, the second i think is the decision that is to be taken regarding the baby...
1. Do you really think the man is not worldly enough and believes that the baby who is an entity with understanding is hampering his ardor?? i would have then played the scene where the baby's permission would be taken to love the mother something on the lines of
"aapke papa, aapki mumma ko bahut pyar karte hain aur woh unko pyar karna chahte hain..kya aap thori der apne aankh aur kaan bandh kar sakte hain??"
2.I dont think Dev has entered either of their minds..if doc's advise has to be in consideration it would be to not give stress! now this brings two interesting thoughts..
a. is he going to make such wild love that she will be physically stressed? (all in jest)
b. wont not making love to her on their wedding night give her mental stress and of course that is against what the doc advised anyway...
3.100% agree on that...i felt the only reason he went out for sometime is to cool down!! he is human after all.
4.Hmm interesting thought. I do believe MSK is kinda guy who would want his woman on top...!! now i have a very x rated mind..and...am a self proclaimed know all on MSK so bear with me... when i spout all nonsense about MSK's psyche!!

Vij, I truly stand by your words - CVs have created confusion perhaps with these authored lines; but did it have any other logical understanding which we have failed to grasp.

Cheers luv.😛  

Ah Al, the CVs are devious bunch..and they love to keep us on tenterhooks..so yeah..all will be well..soon..the anxiety is their way of keeping us glued to the serial..isnt it? nice tactics..i for one..love their marketing techniques!!

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago