India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is it Normal to make Love while Pregnant-Read On

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
OMG CV's which world are you guys living in.....please talk logic....What did u have in Mind when u Made Maan say
"TUM PREGNANT HO" Angry

The Dialogue used was STUPID because it gives out the Idea ki One cannot have Sex when Pregnant which is NOT TRUE

I believe its because the Doctors words were still fresh in in Maan's Head that he withdrew.......

As per what the Doc Said Geet is having slight complications in her pregnancy which may even cost her life.....
So technically shouldn't the dialogues have been something based on those lines...I wonder why they messed it up...was it IntentionalConfused

Here are some Additional Info...

Is it Normal to Have Sex while Pregnant?

Before we talk about anything else, let's just get this straight: YES! If you are experiencing a normal pregnancy (or one that is considered as low-risk for miscarriage or premature birth) than it is also perfectly normal both to have sex and to want to have sex while pregnant. As long as your pregnancy is proceeding normally, you can have sex as often as you like.

Can sex during pregnancy cause a miscarriage?

Many couples worry that sex during pregnancy will cause a miscarriage, especially in the first trimester. But sex isn't a concern. Early miscarriages are usually related to chromosomal abnormalities or other problems in the developing baby ' not to anything you do or don't do.

Had it been a Normal Pregnancy.....there is no harm in performing Sex at all...NO HARM !!!!
But here the Doc has mentioned very clearly that Geet's having complications so its in that context that Maan withdrew and later left the room....But the dialogue said MAKES NO SENSE

Hope that Helps everybody to think straight and clear off all the Misconception on views like SR can't take place or one cannot have sex during Pregnancy

Do Comment

Love

Edited by rickks - 26 January 2011 at 3:32am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10ahcirlailapnjmaaneet2010kinnikagoldenballtazeen_29bhabhaperfectdreamsmaaneet_piscesgauranitaiartisticrafiateri_susanBobbi.--Revv--muskaan_cute19Nav2010jamoshi2507-Amrita2010megz.10AnjuMaanManiac-MaanEetLover--RushTrip-pavsjanu1610sweet-and-cutebangaloresmaankigeet4everdrdee142MarshPmeravigilisosumona28rs12345jasraj123--sanchita--AmoureuxXSilentPrayersXshaliadoremevirgojnawazneharaAbsoluv-Priti11---Nargis--ArushiBSSerendipity..suk19tinsel-Mayu-rahmona_paksweWeAimToPleaseInfinitedreamspreetgurtiibelieveinpinkbobby13rocksCrazyCutesy.Manal.

P0401 Senior Member
P0401
P0401

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
HAHAHAHA this is reality,but i am afraid who are you explaining this to?? Indian Audience??Lols.

I fully know abt this issues but sadly the indian audience dont want to see the reality

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nav2010mechantefillejnawazAbsoluv

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
ya you r right but in ghsp problem is delicate condition of geet and baby .once doc gives red signal that all is well i think they will show it .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Arsheela Goldie
Arsheela
Arsheela

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Me too agree and know all those details and as a medical person.
even in my pregnancy i do have sex and my delivery and baby both R fine
BUT HAI UN LOGO KO KOON SAMJHAY

Edited by Arsheela - 26 January 2011 at 2:49am

Absoluv

manny136 IF-Rockerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
thanks for putting the info there  many ppl don't know proper facts about pregnancy and what one can do or not so hopefully they will know their facts. Maan should talk to geet about what the doctor said so they both can make a decision about the baby.
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
i was wondering the samething. Y CVs gave the audience a totally wrong idea?They should've made Maan mention abt the preggy complications so it would ve been clear. Many ppl are still wondering tht how come he didnt do anything just coz shes preggy.

Yes you r right you can do it but not when the pregnancy has complications. Thanks to Brij and DevAngryCensored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleAbsoluv

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
its not a normal case geet have some prob.
sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P0401

HAHAHAHA this is reality,but i am afraid who are you explaining this to?? Indian Audience??Lols.

I fully know abt this issues but sadly the indian audience dont want to see the reality

even we Indian Audience know it n we want to see reality.
but unfortunately Indian CV don't know it n we r focused to see it.

lovetheserial

Go to top