Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

yessssss mages.. i ws smitten by onu's romantic andaaz ๐Ÿ˜ he's just tooooooooooooo sweet and extremely adooooorable....

he is yaar...he is our dream man....but yes though i wish for an vampire just like abhayendra raichand with mixture of prem juneja and anurag ganguly...anu is very very very sweet....taani is very lucky to have such a husband
poor taani, she ws quite stressed with all dese ritesh crap so no wonder it slipped off her mind ๐Ÿ˜’ but onu made it up to her and  me loved it to da core.......................

i guess so....but she is always stress of everything...so i doubt she will remember her wedding anniversary๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....but yes anu made up for everything...he is our darling๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanekha

im new in this forum joined only taanu

welcome to the forum....
and the incredible world of TaAnu...where all TaAnu crazy fans including live...
have a blast
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby87

yes what u said is rite

thanx yaar....
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

what surprised me that taani always live as anu's wife all her life but she couldn't remember her marriage anniversary...but sweetoo anu remembers his marriage anniversary....its a evident that even when he went to US...he never went alone...he brought taani's memories...and his marriage to US also....he always remembered his wedding anniversary....i am proud of my anu....he is the real deewana of taani

it was such a beautiful gesture from anu as a husband to his wife taani to remember his marriage anniversary.....how must taani felt....she would be so happy....

its always the husband forgets the marriage anniversary and the wife remembers it...but then here our anu remembers his marriage anniversary which happened in the age of 15 years old....and his wife forget it who actually live all her life in that marriage......thats the passionate love of anurag.....

what really made me have those tears in my eyes when anu tells taani that "taani hum dono shaadi karli bachpan mein...aur ab divorce bhi hogaya lekin koi kagaaz ka likhayi humein dil se juda nahin kar sakta....hum dono dil aur atma se jude hai....mein tumein apni dil or atma se patni maanta hoon...."

it was so beautiful....i was very very happy to hear this from anu....i was long waiting to hear such golden words from anu....i had tears when anu says the words to taani....there was so much love..passion and pain in hs eyes and tone....

anu can never live without taani....for anu...taani is his life...breath...his soul....

yesterday episode showed anu's immense love for taani.....we always seen anu's love for taani...but then yesterday we saw the heights of madness...passion in his love for taani

Hey Mages, beautifully said! It was a very romantic scene! Especially when he gave her the sari and asked her to wear it. Then this monster Ritesh. . . he just ruins everything. Their love and character really moves me. Watching Tani suffer really makes me sad and Anu who does not know what tomorrow holds for him he wants to lives his whole life in that month with Tani. Now it is different, tomorrow we will know what happens. I hope Anu rescues his lady love. Goooo Anu!!!