India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

anu surprised me with his sweet gesture

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
what surprised me that taani always live as anu's wife all her life but she couldn't remember her marriage anniversary...but sweetoo anu remembers his marriage anniversary....its a evident that even when he went to US...he never went alone...he brought taani's memories...and his marriage to US also....he always remembered his wedding anniversary....i am proud of my anu....he is the real deewana of taani

it was such a beautiful gesture from anu as a husband to his wife taani to remember his marriage anniversary.....how must taani felt....she would be so happy....

its always the husband forgets the marriage anniversary and the wife remembers it...but then here our anu remembers his marriage anniversary which happened in the age of 15 years old....and his wife forget it who actually live all her life in that marriage......thats the passionate love of anurag.....

what really made me have those tears in my eyes when anu tells taani that "taani hum dono shaadi karli bachpan mein...aur ab divorce bhi hogaya lekin koi kagaaz ka likhayi humein dil se juda nahin kar sakta....hum dono dil aur atma se jude hai....mein tumein apni dil or atma se patni maanta hoon...."

it was so beautiful....i was very very happy to hear this from anu....i was long waiting to hear such golden words from anu....i had tears when anu says the words to taani....there was so much love..passion and pain in hs eyes and tone....

anu can never live without taani....for anu...taani is his life...breath...his soul....

yesterday episode showed anu's immense love for taani.....we always seen anu's love for taani...but then yesterday we saw the heights of madness...passion in his love for taani

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniAnuszkabobby87zoyazulkripsydaddysgirl786SushaanManeetShaily.virgo24lilsweetyPratameshdeeps07thejazzgalmanasi_31-Arushi-Aanya.FeefiCurlylocksmishti_17music_l0ver036

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Really mages d epi was awesome specially tani getting up n then Onu turning d fan on n flower petals falling n d amazement on tani's face n d love in Onu eyes was adorable scene's n d dialogue just clicked at d right time again.
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

what surprised me that taani always live as anu's wife all her life but she couldn't remember her marriage anniversary...but sweetoo anu remembers his marriage anniversary....its a evident that even when he went to US...he never went alone...he brought taani's memories...and his marriage to US also....he always remembered his wedding anniversary....i am proud of my anu....he is the real deewana of taani

it was such a beautiful gesture from anu as a husband to his wife taani to remember his marriage anniversary.....how must taani felt....she would be so happy....

its always the husband forgets the marriage anniversary and the wife remembers it...but then here our anu remembers his marriage anniversary which happened in the age of 15 years old....and his wife forget it who actually live all her life in that marriage......thats the passionate love of anurag.....

what really made me have those tears in my eyes when anu tells taani that "taani hum dono shaadi karli bachpan mein...aur ab divorce bhi hogaya lekin koi kagaaz ka likhayi humein dil se juda nahin kar sakta....hum dono dil aur atma se jude hai....mein tumein apni dil or atma se patni maanta hoon...."

it was so beautiful....i was very very happy to hear this from anu....i was long waiting to hear such golden words from anu....i had tears when anu says the words to taani....there was so much love..passion and pain in hs eyes and tone....

anu can never live without taani....for anu...taani is his life...breath...his soul....

yesterday episode showed anu's immense love for taani.....we always seen anu's love for taani...but then yesterday we saw the heights of madness...passion in his love for taani
trueee
-Arushi- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Really mages d epi was awesome specially tani getting up n then Onu turning d fan on n flower petals falling n d amazement on tani's face n d love in Onu eyes was adorable scene's n d dialogue just clicked at d right time again.

it was a beautiful scenes...only a paagal and passionate husband for his wife will do such romantic gesture.....taani is so lucky to have such loving and passionate husband who is completely mad abt her

the man goes insane for his wife...that shows how much he loves his wife...and there is no life and meaning living without her....

after my god of love Prem Juneja...Anurag Ganguly is an example of true love and wonderful husband

his dialogues brought a smile on my face but then his tone made me have tears...it had  so much pain...hats off to harshu
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar.arsh

yesterday episode was truly memorable for all taanu fans............................................Embarrassed

indeed yaar...it was a treat...a gift for us TaAnu fans...it was a long long wait...after ananya death there was so much torture...at least for a short while we had our TaAnu back in action....but i want more...after going through serious mental torture created by the CVs...its high time they repay their sins by giving us a many many beautiful moments of TaAnu...and a grand marriage of TaAnu

a very haapy anniversary to the currently nation's most lovable and adorable pati-patni........................
Day Dreaming

Happy Marriage Anniversary on the behalf of all TaAnu fans to Anurag-Taani....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Rizhatt Goldie
Rizhatt
Rizhatt

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
thousand congratulations to tere liye team
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rizhatt

thousand congratulations to tere liye team

i agree with you...and we need such TaAnu gift every 5 days....and little of mental torture...

Go to top