Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

New generation of sensible members (Page 6)

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Dear friends, earlier i used to open topics frequently and was taking part in discussion very actively. but with the emergence of some new sensible members now i m enjoying just reading their posts and sometime drop some short comments. i wd like to mention some of thm like Intruderfast (already a veteranWink), Ichvee, Farah, vijayam and many more with support of many senior members. so now its just enjoyable to read their post. guys keep up and make this forum a place of funLOLLOLLOL. we r here to enjoy and not take tension for this stupid showLOLLOL

Good post yaar....even i have found participation in this forum as a feel good factorSmile....post wise i hav always loved to read Vijayam's post because she puts together her words in the best possible manner....Clap....and hav also loved to read posts from many others like anmol,shivani,farah,rahul and urself ankit....keep up the good work allWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeankit111shivani9tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
As i hv told earlier these Tapu fan hv a lot of professionals, who r practicing here, and now enother professional in form of MAGICIAN hs been included. yesterday there was a TAG of MOD NOTE (i think somewhere in 122-123 pages) on Their club but with magic they disappeared it. MOD bhi pareshan hai, bade mehnat se note likhte hain and these Magicians make it disappear. ROFLROFLROFL. chalo comedy ke sath magic bhi free meLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007tiny15LimitLessFan

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged

As i hv told earlier these Tapu fan hv a lot of professionals, who r practicing here, and now enother professional in form of MAGICIAN hs been included. yesterday there was a TAG of MOD NOTE (i think somewhere in 122-123 pages) on Their club but with magic they disappeared it. MOD bhi pareshan hai, bade mehnat se note likhte hain and these Magicians make it disappear. ROFLROFLROFL. chalo comedy ke sath magic bhi free meLOLLOL

ahahahhah.. i saw that mod note.. its dissapeared now?? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

ahahahhah.. i saw that mod note.. its dissapeared now?? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL
No wonder its DDF magicLOL. yaar mod note se itne shrmate kyun hain. feel pityWinkWink.
 chori chori kiya re, Mod ka note chura liya re, 
Koi to jao, Mattooo ko bulao, report to likhao reROFLROFL

Edited by ankit111 - 27 January 2011 at 2:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Wel ankit Nice 2 c ur post after long. I'm not a regular on this forum now a days but new sensible fans are always a good addition to any forum Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Dear friends, earlier i used to open topics frequently and was taking part in discussion very actively. but with the emergence of some new sensible members now i m enjoying just reading their posts and sometime drop some short comments. i wd like to mention some of thm like Intruderfast (already a veteranWink), Ichvee, Farah, vijayam and many more with support of many senior members. so now its just enjoyable to read their post. guys keep up and make this forum a place of funLOLLOLLOL. we r here to enjoy and not take tension for this stupid showLOLLOL

Good post yaar....even i have found participation in this forum as a feel good factorSmile....post wise i hav always loved to read Vijayam's post because she puts together her words in the best possible manner....Clap....and hav also loved to read posts from many others like anmol,shivani,farah,rahul and urself ankit....keep up the good work allWink

Thanks so much akruz for reading & liking my posts..Smile..I wud thank Shivani..Thumbs Up..I started interacting on this forum after reading her posts...Smile..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

Go to top