Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

New generation of sensible members (Page 5)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

I am born on the 30th October 2009...Embarrassed
u r 100 yrs old from ur profile maamTongue

TongueTongue I was talking abt my writing here babaLOL
be specific then, u said u were bornTongue
its been 1 and a half yrs, surely u r veteran of ut forum then,

hamei maaf ke ji ye
next time onwards i will b more specific...
btw i'm not 1 and half yrs old but 1 yr and 3 months old kiddo in this forum, there r veterans with more exp than me here..just look at their ids it will gv u an idea whoz the oldest..LOL
look at ur posts dear14000. u were active from the day u joined,
and i am talking only abt this forumSmile

arreyyyyy of these 3-4 grand r from games theek hai...n i'm sure another 3-4 thousand or more cud b my hai hello chat, u know this forum is my second home naaaa btw another 1000 may b related 2 my pictures n videos n related comments so..in effect i am no diff from othersLOL
accha ji jaise doctor ki marjiLOLLOL
tumhari tareef karo toh bhi problemLOLLOLab se i will only tease u

ji nahinnn ur not gg to do tht, its my fav past time nowadays 2 tease ppl...i am fond off Embarrassed earlier i' wud tease opposition party but as ankit rightly put it, I am bored with the same ghisa pita centuries old replies..I getROFL, btw just for ur info...u r more active than me if i look at numbers u generate appr 1050 posts/month 2 my 950 app/month...EmbarrassedWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

I am born on the 30th October 2009...Embarrassed
u r 100 yrs old from ur profile maamTongue

TongueTongue I was talking abt my writing here babaLOL
be specific then, u said u were bornTongue
its been 1 and a half yrs, surely u r veteran of ut forum then,

hamei maaf ke ji ye
next time onwards i will b more specific...
btw i'm not 1 and half yrs old but 1 yr and 3 months old kiddo in this forum, there r veterans with more exp than me here..just look at their ids it will gv u an idea whoz the oldest..LOL
look at ur posts dear14000. u were active from the day u joined,
and i am talking only abt this forumSmile

arreyyyyy of these 3-4 grand r from games theek hai...n i'm sure another 3-4 thousand or more cud b my hai hello chat, u know this forum is my second home naaaa btw another 1000 may b related 2 my pictures n videos n related comments so..in effect i am no diff from othersLOL
accha ji jaise doctor ki marjiLOLLOL
tumhari tareef karo toh bhi problemLOLLOLab se i will only tease u

ji nahinnn ur not gg to do tht, its my fav past time nowadays 2 tease ppl...i am fond off Embarrassed earlier i' wud tease opposition party but as ankit rightly put it, I am bored with the same ghisa pita centuries old replies..I getROFL, btw just for ur info...u r more active than me if i look at numbers u generate appr 1050 posts/month 2 my 950 app/month...EmbarrassedWinkLOL
mera bhi time pass hai tumhe tease karna, its so much fun to tease uTongueLOLLOL
btw i give up i cant win a fight with u neverLOLLOLEmbarrassedLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

hey ankit thanks buddy,

par no one can match u yaaar, u r the original humour king.
yeh sab humour maine rahul aur terese hi to sikha hain.LOL
i would also like to mention jaya, she is too goodClap
and of course shivani , who is the sweetest person in this forum

Anmol, am I sweet 2 everyone LOL
for all veecha fans yesWinkLOLLOL
vee             ya fans se poochna padegaLOLLOL
 

in effect the title u have given me is not justified..thts wht i meant...LOL
mera kaam hai dena , its up to u to accept it or notSmileLOLLOL
but knowing u , i am sure you will not refuse,
varna i will feel badLOL

Shocked r u crying....TongueLOLLOLLOL i know the reason...chalo I accept ur appreciation..chupp ho jao..EmbarrassedLOLLOL
Cool dekha maan gayi naaWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

I am born on the 30th October 2009...Embarrassed
u r 100 yrs old from ur profile maamTongue

TongueTongue I was talking abt my writing here babaLOL
be specific then, u said u were bornTongue
its been 1 and a half yrs, surely u r veteran of ut forum then,

hamei maaf ke ji ye
next time onwards i will b more specific...
btw i'm not 1 and half yrs old but 1 yr and 3 months old kiddo in this forum, there r veterans with more exp than me here..just look at their ids it will gv u an idea whoz the oldest..LOL
look at ur posts dear14000. u were active from the day u joined,
and i am talking only abt this forumSmile

arreyyyyy of these 3-4 grand r from games theek hai...n i'm sure another 3-4 thousand or more cud b my hai hello chat, u know this forum is my second home naaaa btw another 1000 may b related 2 my pictures n videos n related comments so..in effect i am no diff from othersLOL
accha ji jaise doctor ki marjiLOLLOL
tumhari tareef karo toh bhi problemLOLLOLab se i will only tease u

ji nahinnn ur not gg to do tht, its my fav past time nowadays 2 tease ppl...i am fond off Embarrassed earlier i' wud tease opposition party but as ankit rightly put it, I am bored with the same ghisa pita centuries old replies..I getROFL, btw just for ur info...u r more active than me if i look at numbers u generate appr 1050 posts/month 2 my 950 app/month...EmbarrassedWinkLOL
mera bhi time pass hai tumhe tease karna, its so much fun to tease uTongueLOLLOL
btw i give up i cant win a fight with u neverLOL 

yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Tqs, btw I was teasing Xavi these days more and bechara is confused what i wanted, it started off with a req not 2 post vee yaa pictures but later i told him I dont him posting them and tht comes up every time hez confused.......my apologies Xavi, ur too sweet, thts i pull ur leg...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111intruderfasttiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

hey ankit thanks buddy,

par no one can match u yaaar, u r the original humour king.
yeh sab humour maine rahul aur terese hi to sikha hain.LOL
i would also like to mention jaya, she is too goodClap
and of course shivani , who is the sweetest person in this forum

Anmol, am I sweet 2 everyone LOL
for all veecha fans yesWinkLOLLOL
vee             ya fans se poochna padegaLOLLOL
 

in effect the title u have given me is not justified..thts wht i meant...LOL
mera kaam hai dena , its up to u to accept it or notSmileLOLLOL
but knowing u , i am sure you will not refuse,
varna i will feel badLOL

Shocked r u crying....LOL i know the reason...chalo I accept ur appreciation..chupp ho jao..EmbarrassedLOLLOL
Cool dekha maan gayi naaWinkLOL

theek hai maan le the hu Coolji, I cant see my friends cry..okkay jiTongueLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111intruderfast

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Joined: 22 August 2005
Posts: 11774

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
ankit ur right.....i hav been quiet here too i cn see ots of things n new posts by new members so its fun

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609ankit111shivani9tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 7570

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

ankit ur right.....i hav been quiet here too i cn see ots of things n new posts by new members so its fun

Thts the beauty of this group.
queen_of_hearts IF-Rockerz
queen_of_hearts
queen_of_hearts

Joined: 20 September 2005
Posts: 6573

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
farah,intruderfast,vijayam,ichvee gud jobThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfefarah007ankit111tiny15

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
URGENT NOTICE FOR THE ADMN. AND THE MEMBERS

2 3

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 20   Views: 1881

nb.neha 20 1881 14 August 2010 at 11:29am by nb.neha
ques for senior members:

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 6   Views: 518

nb.neha 6 518 01 August 2010 at 6:42am by ruchira23
Members Introduction Corner

2 3 4 5

Author: magicalmelody   Replies: 36   Views: 4504

magicalmelody 36 4504 05 July 2010 at 9:50am by veil_of_roses
Generation leap in Uttaran...

2 3

Author: nuttycleo   Replies: 16   Views: 2728

nuttycleo 16 2728 12 April 2010 at 12:03am by rashi85
Bring on the generation leap

Author: gullicricket   Replies: 9   Views: 1408

gullicricket 9 1408 15 June 2009 at 6:53am by ms-tabu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index