Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

New generation of sensible members (Page 4)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

I am born on the 30th October 2009...Embarrassed
u r 100 yrs old from ur profile maamTongue

TongueTongue I was talking abt my writing here babaLOL
be specific then, u said u were bornTongue
its been 1 and a half yrs, surely u r veteran of ut forum then,

hamei maaf ke ji ye
next time onwards i will b more specific...
btw i'm not 1 and half yrs old but 1 yr and 3 months old kiddo in this forum, there r veterans with more exp than me here..just look at their ids it will gv u an idea whoz the oldest..WinkWinkTongueEmbarrassedLOLLOL
look at ur posts dear14000. u were active from the day u joined,
and i am talking only abt this forumSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609ankit111

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

 

i am very happy with farah and vijayam , our new members, they have continued posting good topics and have instantly been a hit among usClap
they have continued spreading positivity in this forumClap 
good job and iccvee is a masaledaar tadka,
yeh punjaban opp party ki chutti kar rahi hain uske dhansoo comments ke saath

Very true, its a welcome change 2 read positive inputs in this story ridden with negativity......btw wht is a dhansoo comment Anmol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

 

i am very happy with farah and vijayam , our new members, they have continued posting good topics and have instantly been a hit among usClap
they have continued spreading positivity in this forumClap 
good job and iccvee is a masaledaar tadka,
yeh punjaban opp party ki chutti kar rahi hain uske dhansoo comments ke saath

Very true, its a welcome change 2 read positive inputs in this story ridden with negativity......btw wht is a dhansoo comment Anmol..
LOLLOLmeans rocking comment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shivani9tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 7570

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

hey ankit thanks buddy,

par no one can match u yaaar, u r the original humour king.
yeh sab humour maine rahul aur terese hi to sikha hain.LOL
i would also like to mention jaya, she is too goodClap
and of course shivani , who is the sweetest person in this forum
yaar frankly speaking, earlier it was fun to indulge in discussion with some illogical comments. it was just a comedy, but now its getting monotonous and boring and thts why i avoid these posts. waise some people went in coma for few week after reading my chemistry wala threadLOL. so i dont want any more causality ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9intruderfasttiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

I am born on the 30th October 2009...Embarrassed
u r 100 yrs old from ur profile maamTongue

TongueTongue I was talking abt my writing here babaLOL
be specific then, u said u were bornTongue
its been 1 and a half yrs, surely u r veteran of ut forum then,

hamei maaf ke ji ye
next time onwards i will b more specific...
btw i'm not 1 and half yrs old but 1 yr and 3 months old kiddo in this forum, there r veterans with more exp than me here..just look at their ids it will gv u an idea whoz the oldest..LOL
look at ur posts dear14000. u were active from the day u joined,
and i am talking only abt this forumSmile

arreyyyyy of these 3-4 grand r from games theek hai...n i'm sure another 3-4 thousand or more cud b my hai hello chat, u know this forum is my second home naaaa btw another 1000 may b related 2 my pictures n videos n related comments so..in effect i am no diff from othersTongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by intruderfast

hey ankit thanks buddy,

par no one can match u yaaar, u r the original humour king.
yeh sab humour maine rahul aur terese hi to sikha hain.LOL
i would also like to mention jaya, she is too goodClap
and of course shivani , who is the sweetest person in this forum
yaar frankly speaking, earlier it was fun to indulge in discussion with some illogical comments. it was just a comedy, but now its getting monotonous and boring and thts why i avoid these posts. waise some people went in coma for few week after reading my chemistry wala threadLOL. so i dont want any more causality ROFLROFL
arre we dont mind casualtiesLOLLOLLOL
shivani hai naa theek karne ke liyeLOLLOL, tu chalu rakh apna kaamWinkLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609ankit111shivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

I am born on the 30th October 2009...Embarrassed
u r 100 yrs old from ur profile maamTongue

TongueTongue I was talking abt my writing here babaLOL
be specific then, u said u were bornTongue
its been 1 and a half yrs, surely u r veteran of ut forum then,

hamei maaf ke ji ye
next time onwards i will b more specific...
btw i'm not 1 and half yrs old but 1 yr and 3 months old kiddo in this forum, there r veterans with more exp than me here..just look at their ids it will gv u an idea whoz the oldest..LOL
look at ur posts dear14000. u were active from the day u joined,
and i am talking only abt this forumSmile

arreyyyyy of these 3-4 grand r from games theek hai...n i'm sure another 3-4 thousand or more cud b my hai hello chat, u know this forum is my second home naaaa btw another 1000 may b related 2 my pictures n videos n related comments so..in effect i am no diff from othersTongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
accha ji jaise doctor ki marjiLOLLOL
tumhari tareef karo toh bhi problemLOLLOLab se i will only tease u


Edited by intruderfast - 26 January 2011 at 5:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111shivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

accha ji ab hum yahaan se chalte hain,

sab log continue the good job

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
URGENT NOTICE FOR THE ADMN. AND THE MEMBERS

2 3

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 20   Views: 1799

nb.neha 20 1799 14 August 2010 at 11:29am by nb.neha
ques for senior members:

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 6   Views: 510

nb.neha 6 510 01 August 2010 at 6:42am by ruchira23
Members Introduction Corner

2 3 4 5

Author: magicalmelody   Replies: 36   Views: 4413

magicalmelody 36 4413 05 July 2010 at 9:50am by veil_of_roses
Generation leap in Uttaran...

2 3

Author: nuttycleo   Replies: 16   Views: 2683

nuttycleo 16 2683 12 April 2010 at 12:03am by rashi85
Bring on the generation leap

Author: gullicricket   Replies: 9   Views: 1353

gullicricket 9 1353 15 June 2009 at 6:53am by ms-tabu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index