shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

accha ji jaise doctor ki marjiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tumhari tareef karo toh bhi problemπŸ˜†πŸ˜†ab se i will only tease u

ji nahinnn ur not gg to do tht, its my fav past time nowadays 2 tease ppl...i am fond off 😳 earlier i' wud tease opposition party but as ankit rightly put it, I am bored with the same ghisa pita centuries old replies..I get🀣, btw just for ur info...u r more active than me if i look at numbers u generate appr 1050 posts/month 2 my 950 app/month...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ladybird9

ji nahinnn ur not gg to do tht, its my fav past time nowadays 2 tease ppl...i am fond off 😳 earlier i' wud tease opposition party but as ankit rightly put it, I am bored with the same ghisa pita centuries old replies..I get🀣, btw just for ur info...u r more active than me if i look at numbers u generate appr 1050 posts/month 2 my 950 app/month...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

mera bhi time pass hai tumhe tease karna, its so much fun to tease uπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw i give up i cant win a fight with u neverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†EmbarrassedπŸ˜† 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ladybird9

😲 r u crying....πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know the reason...chalo I accept ur appreciation..chupp ho jao..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😎 dekha maan gayi naaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

mera bhi time pass hai tumhe tease karna, its so much fun to tease uπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw i give up i cant win a fight with u neverπŸ˜† 

yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Tqs, btw I was teasing Xavi these days more and bechara is confused what i wanted, it started off with a req not 2 post vee yaa pictures but later i told him I dont him posting them and tht comes up every time hez confused.......my apologies Xavi, ur too sweet, thts i pull ur leg...😳
shivani9 thumbnail

😎 dekha maan gayi naaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

theek hai maan le the hu 😎ji, I cant see my friends cry..okkay jiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ankit ur right.....i hav been quiet here too i cn see ots of things n new posts by new members so its fun
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi85

ankit ur right.....i hav been quiet here too i cn see ots of things n new posts by new members so its fun

Thts the beauty of this group.
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
farah,intruderfast,vijayam,ichvee gud jobπŸ‘πŸΌ
akruz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Dear friends, earlier i used to open topics frequently and was taking part in discussion very actively. but with the emergence of some new sensible members now i m enjoying just reading their posts and sometime drop some short comments. i wd like to mention some of thm like Intruderfast (already a veteranπŸ˜‰), Ichvee, Farah, vijayam and many more with support of many senior members. so now its just enjoyable to read their post. guys keep up and make this forum a place of funπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. we r here to enjoy and not take tension for this stupid showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good post yaar....even i have found participation in this forum as a feel good factor😊....post wise i hav always loved to read Vijayam's post because she puts together her words in the best possible manner....πŸ‘....and hav also loved to read posts from many others like anmol,shivani,farah,rahul and urself ankit....keep up the good work allπŸ˜‰
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
As i hv told earlier these Tapu fan hv a lot of professionals, who r practicing here, and now enother professional in form of MAGICIAN hs been included. yesterday there was a TAG of MOD NOTE (i think somewhere in 122-123 pages) on Their club but with magic they disappeared it. MOD bhi pareshan hai, bade mehnat se note likhte hain and these Magicians make it disappear. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£. chalo comedy ke sath magic bhi free meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†