Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta Tiwari assaulted by ex-husband (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

@red.... shweta does need protection and i stated that too @blue ...but y is raja attacking shweta!? there is NO explanation to justify this! Thumbs Down

@pink..... raja is not allowed to come to shweta's house! SO IF HE IS BREAKING IN AT 1AM HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!! RAJA BREACHED THE LAW! Angry

@green... with a father like raja palak does need protection! watching her mother get beat up by her "father" must be terrifying for her and must HURT her a lot! and how do u know raja has never hurt palak!Confused the police obviously have a reason for not allowing him to go to shweta's house!

if after this u still think raja is right and shweta is wrong then u r just a lost cause!! LOL

talking to u is waste of time and i have much more better thing to do.. i wish u get well soon..i hope u come to the real world soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta Tiwari assaulted by ex-husband (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

@red.... shweta does need protection and i stated that too @blue ...but y is raja attacking shweta!? there is NO explanation to justify this! Thumbs Down

@pink..... raja is not allowed to come to shweta's house! SO IF HE IS BREAKING IN AT 1AM HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!! RAJA BREACHED THE LAW! Angry

@green... with a father like raja palak does need protection! watching her mother get beat up by her "father" must be terrifying for her and must HURT her a lot! and how do u know raja has never hurt palak!Confused the police obviously have a reason for not allowing him to go to shweta's house!

if after this u still think raja is right and shweta is wrong then u r just a lost cause!! LOL

talking to u is waste of time and i have much more better thing to do.. i wish u get well soon..i hope u come to the real world soon..

sad but typical line coming from u! LOL got nothing to say eh....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1Samraat_92prerna4rishav

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

instead of speaking infront of people who donot wanna get any sense in their head.. i may stay quiet.. thank u very much..

Ankur_1305

Ankur_1305

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

instead of speaking infront of people who donot wanna get any sense in their head.. i may stay quiet.. thank u very much..

Pallo...!!!  If only all women followed you and volunteered to stay quiet..!!

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 27 January 2011 at 2:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru

Shayari

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305Marz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1prerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top