Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta Tiwari assaulted by ex-husband (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Could not dig much about Abhinav.  He is yet another strugling TV actor with not much so far in his CV. But I strongly suspect he is Raja 2. Some celebs have this knack of falling for wrong kind of persons over and over again.

Yes, it appears true that Abhinav was asked by Shweta to stay back at her house when she went to BB4 to protect her daughter, mother and house from Raja. You can vouch for this from this article on India-server.com. But I think now he is overstaying, unless they are secretly married. No self-respecting man should stay in his lady love's house. If he does that people have right to ask : "Is he good for nothing that he can not afford a house of his own." Apart from house, Shweta also has got BB4 Prize Money.
Abhinav does not seem to be anything other than another struggler like Raja .

Abhinav Kohli And Shweta Tiwari's Love Story
Last Updated: 2010-10-18T12:36:11+05:30
PrintMailRecommend This Site
Shweta Tiwari
Shweta Tiwari

It seems that Shweta Tiwari has found her true love in TV actor Abhinav Kohli after facing ill-luck from her first marriage with TV artist Raja Choudhary. They have plans of getting married as soon as Shweta is free legally from Raja.

Abhinav confirms the news and says, "Shweta and I love each other. It's been a year-and-half now. We are going very strong."

Another friend of Abhinav further spills the beans and says, "Abhinav and Shweta are madly in love. Shweta's mother has also accepted Abhinav. In fact, Abhinav has been staying at Shweta's place ever since she left for Bigg Boss 4."

He continues, "It was Shweta who asked Abhinav and her rakhi brother Mohan to stay and look after her mother in her absence. In fact, she had even feared that Raja Chaudhary would try to break into their house, which unfortunately happened (on October 17)."

Shweta is currently making headlines by being a part of 'Bigg Boss' season 4 and she worked with Abhinav in television soap 'Jaane Kya Baat Hui', which was also the starting point of their relationship.

Abhinav's friend adds further, "It all started on the sets of the TV serial which Abhinav and Shweta did together in 2009, Jaane Kya Baat Hui."

Abhinav also used to visit Shweta on the sets of 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' season 3, and used  to get home cooked food for her, though both of them avoided public appearances.

It seems that Shweta's daughter 'Palak' has also accepted Abhinav in her father's place and she is very fond of him. She has nick named him as 'AB'.

Thank u for the info Ankur...i knew all this just didnt wanna write so long and give explanations to people who dont want to understand a wee bit of it.. I guess alteast now they would get some sense in their head and even if they dont i wont be surprised..

Anyways Ankurwa.. long time no see.. hws everythingg Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta Tiwari assaulted by ex-husband (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankur_1305

Ankur_1305

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Could not dig much about Abhinav.  He is yet another strugling TV actor with not much so far in his CV. But I strongly suspect he is Raja 2. Some celebs have this knack of falling for wrong kind of persons over and over again.

Yes, it appears true that Abhinav was asked by Shweta to stay back at her house when she went to BB4 to protect her daughter, mother and house from Raja. You can vouch for this from this article on India-server.com. But I think now he is overstaying, unless they are secretly married. No self-respecting man should stay in his lady love's house. If he does that people have right to ask : "Is he good for nothing that he can not afford a house of his own." Apart from house, Shweta also has got BB4 Prize Money.

Shweta Tiwari
Shweta Tiwari

It seems that Shweta Tiwari has found her true love in TV actor Abhinav Kohli after facing ill-luck from her first marriage with TV artist Raja Choudhary. They have plans of getting married as soon as Shweta is free legally from Raja.

Abhinav confirms the news and says, "Shweta and I love each other. It's been a year-and-half now. We are going very strong."

Another friend of Abhinav further spills the beans and says, "Abhinav and Shweta are madly in love. Shweta's mother has also accepted Abhinav. In fact, Abhinav has been staying at Shweta's place ever since she left for Bigg Boss 4."

He continues, "It was Shweta who asked Abhinav and her rakhi brother Mohan to stay and look after her mother in her absence. In fact, she had even feared that Raja Chaudhary would try to break into their house, which unfortunately happened (on October 17)."

Shweta is currently making headlines by being a part of 'Bigg Boss' season 4 and she worked with Abhinav in television soap 'Jaane Kya Baat Hui', which was also the starting point of their relationship.

Abhinav's friend adds further, "It all started on the sets of the TV serial which Abhinav and Shweta did together in 2009, Jaane Kya Baat Hui."

Abhinav also used to visit Shweta on the sets of 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' season 3, and used  to get home cooked food for her, though both of them avoided public appearances.

It seems that Shweta's daughter 'Palak' has also accepted Abhinav in her father's place and she is very fond of him. She has nick named him as 'AB'.

Thank u for the info Ankur...i knew all this just didnt wanna write so long and give explanations to people who dont want to understand a wee bit of it.. I guess alteast now they would get some sense in their head and even if they dont i wont be surprised..

Ebherything ij phine. Pullao. Ek tu mahaan hai. So diphicult to undherstaand ju. Doosra, ju make no ephorts to eksplain juarselph.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowflower

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Ebherything ij phine. Pullao. Ek tu mahaan hai. So diphicult to undherstaand ju. Doosra, ju make no ephorts to eksplain juarselph.

it ij naat bhery diphicult to underistand me.. hayem a bhery bhery phirendly pherson..LOL

yellowflower

Ankur_1305

Ankur_1305

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

it ij naat bhery diphicult to underistand me.. hayem a bhery bhery phirendly pherson..LOL

Thiree peepol undherstood Giretest Albert Einstein. Ju nobhody undherstandj.  Ju haar sab se MAHAAN.  Haai  yem bheri pirroud ju haar mhaai iskool mate.

yellowflower

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Thiree peepol undherstood Giretest Albert Einstein. Ju nobhody undherstandj.  Ju haar sab se MAHAAN.  Haai  yem bheri pirroud ju haar mhaai iskool mate.

thanck ju mayi phirend..hayem aalso bhery haippy ju learned ingless so phast..

yellowflower

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Shweta Tiwari
Shweta Tiwari

how do u know that shweta didnt call abhinav over when raja started troubling her??..... how r u so certain they still live together? Confused shweta needed help and abhinav was there for her.... end of story!

anyways this isnt about abhinav in the first place!

raja is a criminal for breaking and entering and assault! he deserves the worst punishment possible!Angry raja is a horrible person for repeatedly doing this to palak and shweta!

THE FACT THAT IN THIS TOPIC SOME R DEFENDING RAJA AND SAYING ST IS WRONG IS MIND BOGGLING!Wacko wow.....

PLEASE WAKE UP PPL!! RAJA IS CRAZY AND SHWETA IS TRYING HER BEST TO KEEP PALAK SAFE!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanMarz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1Samraat_92prerna4rishav

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

how do u know that shweta didnt call abhinav over when raja started troubling her??..... how r u so certain they still live together? Confused shweta needed help and abhinav was there for her.... end of story!

raja is a criminal for breaking and entering and assault! he deserves the worst punishment possible!Angry raja is a horrible person for repeatedly doing this to palak and shweta!

THE FACT THAT IN THIS TOPIC SOME R DEFENDING RAJA AND SAYING ST IS WRONG IS MIND BOGGLING!Wacko wow.....

PLEASE WAKE UP PPL!! RAJA IS CRAZY AND SHWETA IS TRYING HER BEST TO KEEP PALAK SAFE!

How do u know Shweta called Abhinav over??? Shweta told u herself.. she came and gave u this prestigious news??? a daughter doesnot need protection from her father.. Raja being Palak's father has all the right on her and he has never hurt Palak.. Shweta needs protection from Raja thats what u should be saying.. and i dont think only Raja is responsible for all what has happened.. there is no smoke without fire... and finally u said wow to me.. Thank u soo very much..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShizaruRapier

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by njo921

How do u know Shweta called Abhinav over??? Shweta told u herself.. she came and gave u this prestigious news??? a daughter doesnot need protection from her father.. Raja being Palak's father has all the right on her and he has never hurt Palak.. Shweta needs protection from Raja thats what u should be saying.. and i dont think only Raja is responsible for all what has happened.. there is no smoke without fire... and finally u said wow to me.. Thank u soo very much..

@red.... shweta does need protection and i stated that too @blue ...but y is raja attacking shweta!? there is NO explanation to justify this! Thumbs Down

@pink..... raja is not allowed to come to shweta's house! SO IF HE IS BREAKING IN AT 1AM HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!! RAJA BREACHED THE LAW! Angry

@green... with a father like raja palak does need protection! watching her mother get beat up by her "father" must be terrifying for her and must HURT her a lot! and how do u know raja has never hurt palak!Confused the police obviously have a reason for not allowing him to go to shweta's house!

if after this u still think raja is right and shweta is wrong then u r just a lost cause!! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanMarz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1Samraat_92prerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top