Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kinjal ben, kinjal ben, kinjal all the way (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Another war zone under construction on forum...but m sure this wont turn is one....as all members are mature enough to know "what to respond" and "which post to respond".
and next thing is......we always "Disliked" "Rashi, Kinjal, Urmila" as characters but never ever took our frustration out on "Their Looks or physical appearance" coz thats not at all justified.............we should keep an actor and a character separate from each other to lessen confusion..."To hate the character or to hate the actor"

Next thing........Not just india forum....every forum on net has "Some Rules" which are to be "followed" in any case...whether u are commenting normally or with ur strong frustration...being on net, being invisible from other member never gives u a right a to "Write" what ever u want and in what ever language or words u can use....no way never..........................coz just imagine if an actor comes here and reads all those nonsense stuff abt him/her what they will feel....how much heart break this will be for them......as they were just doing their duties as an actor to make their character "More Real" but what people here are doing....crbbing them, cursing them, hating them what they are not in real life or what they are....

it does not make Any  Sense......

so all please please dont take ur frustration out on "Actor" and their "Looks"....u are free to show ur anger on character but that too in A Civilized manner.

sorry for the long post but this whole thread made me so sad...that first time I have to give this much gyan to members......

@Jake bhai.....nazar to kabhi main lagne nahi dungi forum ko.....dont worry abt that....this is just a matter of few posts and members and i'll take care of it...

@mona...u were not wrong while putting "Informal" but Apt and perfect rules for the SNS section here....as we all follow them w/o second thought.

@diya....thanx for the ur reply above....

@Sar56gesh.......u said no one did reply to ur posts.....dint u check my longgggggggggg replies on it ....and apart from that....here at forum its an individual members choice which post to read and which post to reply......if many of them dont want to reply then no one can force them to do so coz its A Forum and every one has a right to chose what to do and what not to.......
also if no one replies to such posts then its not at all any sort of violation coz they are not "writing anything harsh, or bad mouthing anyone,"

All..if u have any doubts regarding IF COC or what to be posted and what not....feel free to PM me....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crmsmonalidpupasana.diyasimran15Rafeal.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinjal ben, kinjal ben, kinjal all the way (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
@Sadhli - Bravo...kudos for the beautiful post. ClapClapStarStarStar  You make this forum so SPECIAL Big smile.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-Rafeal.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

@Sadhli - Bravo...kudos for the beautiful post. Star  You make this forum so SPECIAL Big smile.Clap

thanx a lot mona....all this is for all of my lovely sweet frnds....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crmsmonalidpsimran15Rafeal.

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

Well said Diya.
We had some before who wanted to 'correct' Gopi's face with make up... and now this.Unhappy 
Some ppl just carry too much garbage...better stay away from these stinkers.

Thats what i really felt hun... warna koi bhi post kholo, waha ek alag hi jihad shuru hai.... i know we can stay away from garbage.... but couldn't just keep quite and let my friends take the brunt...

@sADhli - Nice post hun.... i hope the perpetrators of mischief will understand a few basic human considerations...

Edited by upasana.diya - 28 January 2011 at 9:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsimran15-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top