Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kinjal ben, kinjal ben, kinjal all the way (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

LoveMJ

LoveMJ

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Yup it is frustrating to see Gopi go after kinjal ben and rashi ben. I agree with that. But then who knows one fine episode, Aham will notice all this and think that it is not the way his wife be treated. So then he'll start teaching Gopi and tell her her worth. He will tell her how she is not a doormat but his cute little wife... Yup he has fallen for her. And Gopi... Blush Blush Blush!!!

So nice na? If this was going on instead of that Kinjal ben Kinjal Ben Kinjal Ben.

See that's why i like this serial, soooooo many possibilities ;)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpupasana.diya-tellyaddict-Rafeal..Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinjal ben, kinjal ben, kinjal all the way (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Saathiya forum is one of the best forums I have come across (Can't say the same about the show, I think everyone will agree with this Big smile). The only rules here are -

1. Don't start fights with each other, be polite. A little humor will take you farSmile
2. Bash the show, characters by all means, but be reasonable. After all, there MUST be SOME good points for which YOU watch this show, right?
3. Lastly, if you like the show but not the forum, don't visit this forum. Many of us are here because they don't like the show but can't stay away from the forum.Smile Now if you like neither, then better stay away from both.LOL

Edited by monalidp - 27 January 2011 at 4:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMJupasana.diyaevad-tellyaddict-Rafeal..Nafisa.

shon703

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shon703

</div>
<div>to sar56gesh

i think you do agree with me. But last para what u written i can't got. Please write it again.
Yes the show is really crap but if u bitch the show this forum people are really prepared for that. They can't listen anything abt this show. They have fought with 100eds of people previously and their aim is to prove the show.

</a><a href="/pm_buddy_list.asp?name=Sar56gesh">Like This Post

what u wrote all above is 100% coreect- Yes the show is really crap but if u bitch the show this forum people are really prepared for that. They can't listen anything abt this show

</strong>

<font color="#9900cc">infact for the heck of soem characters they dont even know, they started not repsonding to my topics and think i dont understand. it is so humiliating.</font>

<font color="#9900cc">show is nice if it had uniform treatmnet what i meant is soooo disgusting to see gopi all time like one faltu lady goes on behind kinjal ben ben , and behind rashi like rashi be ben ben and then maanjee maaanjee... no life of her own . al the time like doormat</font>

<strong><font color="#9900cc">if lil gopi was made bold and rashis life was properly screwed by hetal with some fear in mind then show would ahve done wonders.. these forum chaps are actually against us but they praise and love the filth going on and wide heat thinking all iz well. NO unless you raise voices on starplus feedback, it will be ongoing dungeon</font>

i totaally agreed with u. At last i got one supporter. Thanks a lot for supporting. U'r right same treatment with me. This is not the way they shud behave in india forums. Rarely some of my post (wen i was new) not commented. My posts are commented in each forum but when i put one topic against this show it seems they all have planned or something to not comment on that post who's against this serial.

To the show i wud say not GOPI but most of characters are out of the world like urmila, rashi, kinjal type evils and others are not having importance especially males. Now a days we watch the shows in wich male lead is equally important to female like naitik, ishaan, krishna etc. They have their own personalty and dignity in the show but jigar and ahem just placed in the screen like showpiece and many other things wich are disgusting but the forum team don't want to listen anything.

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Thumbs UpAgree...Rashi should rot in hell for what she has done. And I hope Urmi loses all her teeth so she is too ashamed to open her mouthConfused.

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

Saathiya forum is one of the best forums I have come across (Can't say the same about the show, I think everyone will agree with this Big smile). The only rules here are -

1. Don't start fights with each other, be polite. A little humor will take you farSmile

2. Bash the show, characters by all means, but be reasonable. After all, there MUST be SOME good points for which YOU watch this show, right?

3. Lastly, if you like the show but not the forum, don't visit this forum. Many of us are here because they don't like the show but can't stay away from the forum.Smile Now if you like neither, then better stay away from both.LOL

Don't mind my post wen u posted i was writing my post. I don't knw abt ur new rules at that time. Yes if i feel that my opinion is liked in this forum then i wud visit this forum otherwise not as u written in last rule.

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sar56gesh

Originally posted by monalidp

Don't mind my post wen u posted i was writing my post. I don't knw abt ur new rules at that time. Yes if i feel that my opinion is liked in this forum then i wud visit this forum otherwise not as u written in last rule.
Sorry, I forgot to put a disclaimer : These are NOT official rules of the forum. These are just informal rules which I think everyone here follows Smile. And yes, it's your choice which forum you visit and where you feel comfortable. 
Sadhli dear, punch me if I have goofed upConfused.

Edited by monalidp - 27 January 2011 at 4:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

shon703

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sargesh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top