Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
achaha dotn knwo if you also feel same
kinjal and rashi both are worst characetres

but kinjal looks much polished and class than low profile rashi low calss

kinjal ka walk thoda spread legs hai lekin her tears are natural and her voice is quiet husky smart one

unlike rashi when teras fall down or she is orry, there is absolute NOOOOO REALITY. THEY LOOK FULL FAKE FULL FAKE

PATA NAHIN I like kinjal much better . i may be wrong
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sarah, Mona and Jake.....

wonderful way of presenting a perspective....
jisko hajam na ho woh jaake haazmola khaa leπŸ˜†

Yaar yaha pe logon ki problem hi samajh nahi aati hai mujhe....

am i a dacoit that i'll join some maaro, kaato, peeto, looto missions posted here, there and everywhere by evil haters as they seem to term themselves..... yaha evil haters kaun nahi hai... show me one person who likes rashi for herself and not for the spice and possibilities she brings to the show...

we arn't stopping you all from anything....put all your frustration in your posts, but all we ask is keep a civilised tone.... is that too much to ask....

I for one don't like shouting and fighting, so wherever i see emotions flaring i keep away... and i can say the same for most of the members on this forum....

we have made more posts against rashi than anyone else... but we have been fair.. we have analysed her character... we may sound bland to some... but atleast we haven't angered anyone and started out and out groups here....

If Rashi was to be ousted, then we don't need to be on forum anymore, as the series will end...Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think humari forum ko kisi ki nazar lag gayi.. Ab toh havan karna padega
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Well said Diya.
We had some before who wanted to 'correct' Gopi's face with make up... and now this.πŸ˜” 
Some ppl just carry too much garbage...better stay away from these stinkers.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Another war zone under construction on forum...but m sure this wont turn is one....as all members are mature enough to know "what to respond" and "which post to respond".
and next thing is......we always "Disliked" "Rashi, Kinjal, Urmila" as characters but never ever took our frustration out on "Their Looks or physical appearance" coz thats not at all justified.............we should keep an actor and a character separate from each other to lessen confusion..."To hate the character or to hate the actor"

Next thing........Not just india forum....every forum on net has "Some Rules" which are to be "followed" in any case...whether u are commenting normally or with ur strong frustration...being on net, being invisible from other member never gives u a right a to "Write" what ever u want and in what ever language or words u can use....no way never..........................coz just imagine if an actor comes here and reads all those nonsense stuff abt him/her what they will feel....how much heart break this will be for them......as they were just doing their duties as an actor to make their character "More Real" but what people here are doing....crbbing them, cursing them, hating them what they are not in real life or what they are....

it does not make Any  Sense......

so all please please dont take ur frustration out on "Actor" and their "Looks"....u are free to show ur anger on character but that too in A Civilized manner.

sorry for the long post but this whole thread made me so sad...that first time I have to give this much gyan to members......

@Jake bhai.....nazar to kabhi main lagne nahi dungi forum ko.....dont worry abt that....this is just a matter of few posts and members and i'll take care of it...

@mona...u were not wrong while putting "Informal" but Apt and perfect rules for the SNS section here....as we all follow them w/o second thought.

@diya....thanx for the ur reply above....

@Sar56gesh.......u said no one did reply to ur posts.....dint u check my longgggggggggg replies on it ....and apart from that....here at forum its an individual members choice which post to read and which post to reply......if many of them dont want to reply then no one can force them to do so coz its A Forum and every one has a right to chose what to do and what not to.......
also if no one replies to such posts then its not at all any sort of violation coz they are not "writing anything harsh, or bad mouthing anyone,"

All..if u have any doubts regarding IF COC or what to be posted and what not....feel free to PM me....

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
@Sadhli - Bravo...kudos for the beautiful post. πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ  You make this forum so SPECIAL πŸ˜ƒ.πŸ‘
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: monalidp

@Sadhli - Bravo...kudos for the beautiful post. ⭐️  You make this forum so SPECIAL πŸ˜ƒ.πŸ‘

thanx a lot mona....all this is for all of my lovely sweet frnds....
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalidp

Well said Diya.

We had some before who wanted to 'correct' Gopi's face with make up... and now this.πŸ˜” 
Some ppl just carry too much garbage...better stay away from these stinkers.

Thats what i really felt hun... warna koi bhi post kholo, waha ek alag hi jihad shuru hai.... i know we can stay away from garbage.... but couldn't just keep quite and let my friends take the brunt...

@sADhli - Nice post hun.... i hope the perpetrators of mischief will understand a few basic human considerations...
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago