Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
The kinjal's drama is now so much elongated. The cv's think that that NANAD'S story is very helpful in TRP's like in Balika vadhu when people got very much attached when sugna's story was shown. Pratap who was not so much important his death created so much success to the show. Now cv's think kinjal's track wud also. But we are not intrested in it. who cares abt her as she is evil and mindless. Can't think abt her life except umang. This track also not focussing on Gopi as she has no role in it and only have few dialogues, smiles and 3D camera zooms. Only it focussing evil persons. Angry Angry and become a game of Shatranj .I think gohem should settle life of kinjal instead of this urmila, rashi, umang, kokila are involved. Disgusting and crap show Angry AngryUrmila troubling kokila beech me troubling kinjal. Kokila wants to trouble rashi. Rashi troubling gopi. Umang troubing kinjal and Kinjal troubling herself Shocked Shocked What a troublesome show?

Edited by Sar56gesh - 26 January 2011 at 3:15am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgsz786arpithampmonash1rayanokwebbel***Anu***rsingingPN_luvs_ArjunNihira-fanShivani_4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinjal ben, kinjal ben, kinjal all the way" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shon703

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LoveMJ

LoveMJ

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Well, since you guys really can't seem to stand this current track, I suggest you stop watching it for a while then maybe when it gets a little better, you can start watching it again? Coz i do agree that the current track is crap, but i wouldn't say that for the serial... Wink

Edited by khansk - 27 January 2011 at 3:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpupasana.diya-tellyaddict-Rafeal.

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shon703

trust me i am so so much with you

i ahve seen so many sreials, none as disgusting and slow and disgusting hell like this one and so disgusting like rashi

you mentioned 'crap'

if i ahd written that this forum people would ahve made fuss out of it

really what you wiitten is soooooooooo boringly thirdclass all the time ' ben ben ben ben .....' like doormat and licking others shoes.

i think you do agree with me. But last para what u written i can't got. Please write it again.
Yes the show is really crap but if u bitch the show this forum people are really prepared for that. They can't listen anything abt this show. They have fought with 100eds of people previously and their aim is to prove the show.

LoveMJ

LoveMJ

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sar56gesh

Originally posted by shon703

trust me i am so so much with you

i ahve seen so many sreials, none as disgusting and slow and disgusting hell like this one and so disgusting like rashi

</p>
<p>you mentioned 'crap'

</div>
if i ahd written that this forum people would ahve made fuss out of it

<div>really what you wiitten is soooooooooo boringly thirdclass all the time ' ben ben ben ben .....' like doormat and licking others shoes.

i think you do agree with me. But last para what u written i can't got. Please write it again.
Yes the show is really crap but if u bitch the show this forum people are really prepared for that. They can't listen anything abt this show. They have fought with 100eds of people previously and their aim is to prove the show.

Arre yaaaaar, u noe , everyone has their own taste, this show is crap and disgusting to you but there are some of us who like it na? If members here are proving the show, then you are also doing the same no? The only difference is that, you are proving the show to be crap, while members are proving(as you said, 'proving') the show to be good. Everyone is just putting their opinion. Cheers!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpupasana.diya-tellyaddict-Rafeal.

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
*yawns* do i hav to repeat? Saathiya is the best! If anyone cant stand the show then its ur pblm. We, the forum people love the show and stand united to "prove" it.. We dont fight with anyone here.. Neither do we encourage unhealthy arguments and baits.. Remember, as saathiyan's we take the last stand! Our motto is "Be different... Be better"..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbelLoveMJupasana.diya-tellyaddict-.Nafisa.

LoveMJ

LoveMJ

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

*yawns* do i hav to repeat? Saathiya is the best! If anyone cant stand the show then its ur pblm. We, the forum people love the show and stand united to "prove" it.. We dont fight with anyone here.. Neither do we encourage unhealthy arguments and baits.. Remember, as saathiyan's we take the last stand! Our motto is "Be different... Be better"..

Yeah mannnn. Saathiya's the best! Ab chahe ye baat kissi ko hazam ho ya nahi Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-Rafeal.

shon703

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top