Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lilsweety

y is nupur nt teeling da truth to anurag..??already posted yaar..πŸ˜‰

y is taani nt telling da truth abt. jonaki to onu?about what?πŸ˜•
y is robbie blaming taani for ananya's death after knowing ritesh's truth??a million dollar question.πŸ˜•.posting it asap..😎

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why isnt robi against ritesh when he knows k ritesh killed her sister n betrayed his father he isnt even shown in conservation with ritesh 4m d day he has com.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with u deeps completely
i guess we the viewers cud work much better than these creatives of Balaji
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Why isnt robi against ritesh when he knows k ritesh killed her sister n betrayed his father he isnt even shown in conservation with ritesh 4m d day he has com.

i have posted it on mystery thread...but i do have an answer to this...he is love sick and he is being stupid..πŸ˜†
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
M 0β€Ή2n my cel so just the probable ans for anu going pagal may be TaAnu marriage happens ritesh is stil adamant k tani marries him a court marriage(taanu marriage stil intact)so that he frees Onu so latter Onu wil feel betrayed Onu n tani meet at waterfal fter Onu is free N asks tani why she did it n comes 2 know that tani did it becoz of him(he could tolerate tani getting married 2 some1 else but by doing this she has destroyed her life for him) so he loses control n fals 4m d waterfal every1 searches for him but cant find tani moves 2 becom a singer anu is found by some people n lands in asylum.
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

i have posted it on mystery thread...but i do have an answer to this...he is love sick and he is being stupid..πŸ˜†

Also...does Robi know? Nupur never got to tell him the entire reason and we haven't had any scenes showing the family out-and-out telling him about Riteish...unless I've missed somethingπŸ˜•
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Also...does Robi know? Nupur never got to tell him the entire reason and we haven't had any scenes showing the family out-and-out telling him about Riteish...unless I've missed somethingπŸ˜•

i dont know either...but BT is not new to skipping some importnt scenes...so i will post this on solvable section..πŸ€”
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deeps07

i am going to break the question if u dont mind hoor...both are a big ❓...so need extra priority...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha thats fine Deeps! πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
a million dollar question.....

Why is ritesh even taking revenge on taani for his wife's death, in the first place? 

1) Ritesh has forgotten that it was HIM who exchanged the pills 
2) Taani has forgotten that she had bribed gulabo NOT to tell ananya the truth....

so ritesh happily metes out revenge and taani happily accepts it (and even apologises!!!!) 

why does everyone in the serial like to blame taani and why does taani love to accept blame/responsibility... 

and as for the whole robindo track dont even start me on it... im soo disapointed with no proper story/justification about anything...
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

a million dollar question.....

Why is ritesh even taking revenge on taani for his wife's death, in the first place? 

1) Ritesh has forgotten that it was HIM who exchanged the pills 
2) Taani has forgotten that she had bribed gulabo NOT to tell ananya the truth....

so ritesh happily metes out revenge and taani happily accepts it (and even apologises!!!!) 

why does everyone in the serial like to blame taani and why does taani love to accept blame/responsibility... 

and as for the whole robindo track dont even start me on it... im soo disapointed with no proper story/justification about anything...

this is a billion dollar question....posting it asap...😎..mystery mystery...