Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

QUESTIONs OF THE MILLENNIUM !!!!!! (Page 2)

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

Question 5.why cant we have a proper long waterfall scene post leapConfused?..(by deeps)...i still cant get the waterfall out of my headErmm

Deeps ROFL
You're still after the waterfall scene?! ROFL I so wish BT gives us a waterfall scene ASAP warna tou you'll deffo kill them Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Another one LOL : Why cant taani just record Riteish's convo when he is blackmailing her nd all, nd show it to Onu nd the police.. Both are always talking about proof against Riteish, so in this way, they'll have one! Nd if Taani gets some more aqal, she can even make a video of Riteish blackmailing her (like Riteish did of Onu.. wonder why all the villains are SO intelligent?! Confused)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elizabeth Darcydeeps07

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
9. When will the CVs understand that Riteish is not Bajaj - at least the second one had class and finesse! - and that making TL a KZK is to doom the serial to ultimate failure??

deeps07-Hoor-

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Awesome questionnaire.. I need to give a little bit takleef to my  brain  to answer the questions raised....

deeps07-Hoor-

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Awesome questionnaire.. I need to give a little bit takleef to my  brain  to answer the questions raised....

take ur time kalindi...BT has plenty of time and plenty of questions..WinkROFL
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hoor-

Originally posted by deeps07

Question 5.why cant we have a proper long waterfall scene post leapConfused?..(by deeps)...i still cant get the waterfall out of my headErmm

Deeps ROFL
You're still after the waterfall scene?! ROFL I so wish BT gives us a waterfall scene ASAP warna tou you'll deffo kill them Evil Smile

ofcourse,....i am already planning on ways..Evil Smile

-Hoor-

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hoor-

Another one LOL : Why cant taani just record Riteish's convo when he is blackmailing her nd all, nd show it to Onu nd the police.. Both are always talking about proof against Riteish, so in this way, they'll have one! Nd if Taani gets some more aqal, she can even make a video of Riteish blackmailing her (like Riteish did of Onu.. wonder why all the villains are SO intelligent?! Confused)

i am going to break the question if u dont mind hoor...both are a big Question...so need extra priority...LOLLOL

-Hoor-

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Why isnt nupur telling d family members k d girl ritesh is wanting 2 marry is tani now that d family knows k ritesh is going 2 marry someone?

deeps07

Go to top