India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

QUESTIONs OF THE MILLENNIUM !!!!!!

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Questions keep on poping up on my head...and i am sure...if i keep on searching for the anwers even like a yogi..i may find god's home..but...still i doubt i would ever find answers to these....Confused

So here is the place friendsParty...QUESTIONs OF THE MILLENNIUMQuestion AT YOUR SERVICE PEOPLE.Party
..for those who have answered questions and for those who are sure not to get them answered ever in life....let me warn u...u r not going to get them anwered here in this world...but still we can always analyse and cross analyse our own questions..Ermm

well....this will be more like a dustbin full of logics in BT world....still how can we ket go of logic..Confused...dustbin hee sahi...let it all out friends..Wink

QUESTION's OF THE MILLENNIUM  Question

well,i am going to divide the questions among answerable...(solvable QOM ..someday atleast)...and non answerable(mystery QOM) ....Wink

mystery QOM  Wacko
Question 1.cv's ithne kanjoos kyun hothe hein...why cant they give a proper,long uninterrupted taanu scene every week instead of once in a month..ConfusedErmm..(from deeps)
Question 2.why is it that no one eavesdrop on rithesh and taani's conversation at all..Ermm(by lizzy..)
Question 3.jab shaadi hee illigal thi tho divorse lagal hein yaa illegal..Ermm(by deeps)
Question 4.why couldn't Taani refuse to come for the Kali Puja if Riteish doesn't want them to get caught? seriously considering there is a puja in the house and she is Onu's fiancee, people will ask questions about why she's not there and they'll put two and two together and make four...surely Taani could tell him this?Confusedrithesh souldnt be angry on this for his own sake.Ermm. (by lizzy)
Question 5.why cant we have a proper long waterfall scene post leapConfused?..(by deeps)...i still cant get the waterfall out of my headErmm
Question 6.if Riteish wants a mother for his kids, why dont he ask a baby nurse or something to stay in his house nd take care of his kids like a mother.if he so adamantly says that he is not doing it for badlaa but for kids sake..Confused(by hoor)

Question 7. Why is Riteish saying that their wedding has to take place in a few days?? As far as I can see it's only been a couple of days into the month, and Taani agreed only on the condition that she marries Onu after he is completely freed... Ermm(by lizzy)
Question 8.Why cant taani just record Riteish's convo when he is blackmailing her nd all, nd show it to Onu nd the police..she can even make a video of Riteish blackmailing her..CoolErmm(by hoor)
Question 9. why all the villains are SO intelligent?! Ouch(by hoor)
Question 10. When will the CVs understand that Riteish is not Bajaj - at least the second one had class and finesse! - and that making TL a KZK is to doom the serial to ultimate failure?? D'oh(by lizzy)
Question 11.Why is it that the moment a character turns positive they have their brains reduced to cotton wool?ConfusedErmm(by lizzy)
Question 12.Why is robbie blaming taani for ananya's death after knowing ritesh's truth?Confused(by lilsweety)
Question 13.Why isnt robi against ritesh when he knows k ritesh killed her sister n betrayed his father he isnt even shown in conservation with ritesh 4m d day he has com. Confused(by prathamesh)
Question 14.Why is ritesh even taking revenge on taani for his wife's death, in the first place?  
 Ritesh has forgotten that it was HIM who exchanged the pills andTaani has forgotten that she had bribed gulabo NOT to tell ananya the truth....so ritesh happily metes out revenge and taani happily accepts it (and even apologises!!!!) Confused(by lashy)
Question 15.why does the evil always end up challenging god?Ermm..at the same time they are shown doing rituals for god...Confused(by deeps)
Question 16.Why cant Rithesh kill himselfDay Dreaming?(by shonaa)
Question 17.Is the title of the show still Tere LiyeConfused? why is TL made as anything keliye but never tere liyeD'oh?(by leo2001)
Question 18.why does heroes always remain the last to know while the heroines do the big big disastrous plannings?D'oh(by harshad.diwani)

solvable QOM (hopefully someday before we dieConfused)

Question
.now that we know that Taanu are getting married,why would Anurag end up in the asylum? (by pravschilly)

Question 2.
Why isnt nupur telling d family members k d girl ritesh is wanting 2 marry is tani now that d family knows k ritesh is going 2 marry someone? (by prathamesh)

Question 3.does Robi know about rithesh?Ermmno scenes were shown conveying thatConfused..(by lizzy)

Question 4.Itne muskilon ke bad bhi kali maa ne taanu ko milaya hai.so can any1 ans k wil god b proven wrong by ekta?(by prathamesh)

Question 5.Does Riteish love Ananya at all?Ermm(by lizzy)_
Question 6.Why cant Taani ask for the proof in hand and then agree to marry wit Rit ?? She's saying cant believe him even though ready for marriageConfused(by Ramyaks)
Question 7.Why is taani nt telling the truth abt  jonaki to onu?Ermm(by lilsweety)

(will add on...this is all i could think of for now....i am sure..i am going to get a long list of questions as the story proceedsLOL..)

(any more questions of the millennium...u are most welcome to post here.Hug..and anyone with answers u r more than welcome to post it here.Wink.)

Edited by deeps07 - 27 January 2011 at 8:20am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kajal024Shaily.Elizabeth DarcyPratameshthejazzgalmoonlight08IndigoBluesAanya.-Ramya--Hoor-.shona.sita11Curlylocks

pravschills Senior Member
pravschills
pravschills

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
My question..now that we know that Taanu are getting married,why would Anurag end up in the asylum? :S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07Curlylocks

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pravschills

My question..now that we know that Taanu are getting married,why would Anurag end up in the asylum? :S

Well the answer to that is simple really...just because they do get married, it doesn't mean all their problems will be solved...
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
4. Why couldn't Taani refuse to come for the Kali Puja if Riteish doesn't want them to get caught? I mean seriously considering there is a puja in the house and she is Onu's fiancee, people will ask questions about why she's not there and they'll put two and two together and make four...surely Taani could tell him this?

PS: Oops...you  put it up already! My bad! Embarrassed

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 26 January 2011 at 1:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pravschills

here there is wonderful answer to it..i am sure...we just need to wait and watch i suppose..there can be soo many possible amazing reasons for anu to end up in asylum...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

4. Why couldn't Taani refuse to come for the Kali Puja if Riteish doesn't want them to get caught? I mean seriously considering there is a puja in the house and she is Onu's fiancee, people will ask questions about why she's not there and they'll put two and two together and make four...surely Taani could tell him this?

PS: Oops...you  put it up already! My bad! Embarrassed

it ok lizzy..Wink...
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
The title is perfect, Deeps ROFL

My question is, if Riteish wants a mother for his kids, why dont he ask a baby nurse or something, to stay in his house nd take care of his kids like a mother. Why Taani? Has she open up a Daycare or something? Confused Someone must remind him that Taani was a kid when he got married to Ananya.. So their is alot of age difference between them too :/

Edited by -Hoor- - 26 January 2011 at 1:32am

deeps07-sevenstreaks-

Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
7. Why is Riteish saying that their wedding has to take place in a few days?? As far as I can see it's only been a couple of days into the month, and Taani agreed only on the condition that she marries Onu after he is completely freed...

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 26 January 2011 at 1:35am

deeps07-Hoor-

Go to top