Sushita snub Republic day shoot for bday : ARTICLE

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Sushant-Ankita snubs Rday shoot for birthday

We idolise Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput aka Archana-Manav of Pavitra Rishta for being that perfect and ever-sacrificing couple that puts it's family above everything else. We expect them to replicate their on-screen avatars in real life. But the truth is far from reality. Apparently, the much revered Sushant and Akita didn't show up for the special promo shoot for the republic day where the leading faces of the channel paid tribute to the bravery and patriotism of Jhansi Ki Rani, that was held two days ago. All other leads including Pooja Pihal from Pavitra Rishta made it to the shoot. "Like all other leading faces of various shows on the channel, Sushant and Ankita were informed to come for the promo shoot but they didn't. We shot with the actors who reported and the list includes the likes of Laali-Shekhar (Ratan Rajput-Abhishek Rawat), Gauri-Rudra (Binny-Iqbal Khan) and Abha-Karan (Suhasi Dhami-Karan Grover). It was Sushant's birthday and he chose to celebrate it but invest only an hour to the shoot," reveals a source. Sushant, however, claimed that he wasn't informedabout the shoot. He says, "As a rule, I don't work on my birthday and my team is aware of it. I was out 
of town the day the shoot in question took place." However, sources from the channel claim that the duo was indeed informed of the shoot. Well, the duty to put our nation before everything else is only a thing for the comrades and not civilians. For us, birthdays are the events marked in red on calenders. 
    NM

BUSY BEES: Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput

Advertisement

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beauty_cool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why they doesnt show sushie birthday..........
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WAT bullshit!!!! hey.....dese both celebrated republic day wid sony channel on jhalak...thts more than enuf.....ders no ned to go arund everywer showin ur patriotism!! its all internal!!! damn tese ppl who mentined tis! :-w
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

same old wine in New bottle

my important questions are
1.haven't dey attended Independence day special in zee?same applies in case of remuneration etc. 

2.how come  patriotism for  your country is showed just by attending a function held lke dis and do something else outside?

and moreover werent sushita dere in JKR promo?how can ppl say such nonsense stuff to dem i dun understand..

moreish thumbnail

i remember last year during republic day in sbs they showed all the tv stars speaking about the republic india and sushant waz the one who had the maximum knowledge about republic india like when waz the drafting committee made till how the constitution came into procedure.

he must have given a brief summary of republic india. Whenever i see him performing to any patriotic song i actually get a patriotic feeling.

i'm sure these 2 will never do such things................it had been clearly mentioned dat by the time the production house called them they were already out of town so noways they culd have made it. But ofcourse people need somthin to talk about and wat better than such popular stars.
We saw dere patriotism in jhalak dikhla jaa in a nice way n don't need to see it over again.

newez happy republic day to all
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cmon! Sushant has every right to celebrate his bdaay altleast!
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh yeah stars can go outside to promote dere show but sushant don't have a right to celebrate his b;day atleast after so much hardwork he is doing..nice funda

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There werent such articles abt Sushita in media before They joined JDJ. Moreover this is TOI

100 percent  sure if Sushant or Ankita would have informed abt the shoot they would have attended it, as they always do .....
Looks its not gone down well with zee......
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its his right to celebrate his b'day ......  that doesnt mean they hav no respect for their country..... 
they hav always participated in such events n now when they culdnt attend for some reasons .wy they r making it so big.. ...  cant he use his right to celebrate....

Edited by rpratistha - 13 years ago