Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Sushant-Ankita snubs Rday shoot for birthday

We idolise Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput aka Archana-Manav of Pavitra Rishta for being that perfect and ever-sacrificing couple that puts it's family above everything else. We expect them to replicate their on-screen avatars in real life. But the truth is far from reality. Apparently, the much revered Sushant and Akita didn't show up for the special promo shoot for the republic day where the leading faces of the channel paid tribute to the bravery and patriotism of Jhansi Ki Rani, that was held two days ago. All other leads including Pooja Pihal from Pavitra Rishta made it to the shoot. "Like all other leading faces of various shows on the channel, Sushant and Ankita were informed to come for the promo shoot but they didn't. We shot with the actors who reported and the list includes the likes of Laali-Shekhar (Ratan Rajput-Abhishek Rawat), Gauri-Rudra (Binny-Iqbal Khan) and Abha-Karan (Suhasi Dhami-Karan Grover). It was Sushant's birthday and he chose to celebrate it but invest only an hour to the shoot," reveals a source. Sushant, however, claimed that he wasn't informedabout the shoot. He says, "As a rule, I don't work on my birthday and my team is aware of it. I was out 
of town the day the shoot in question took place." However, sources from the channel claim that the duo was indeed informed of the shoot. Well, the duty to put our nation before everything else is only a thing for the comrades and not civilians. For us, birthdays are the events marked in red on calenders. 
    NM

BUSY BEES: Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput

Advertisement
Newspaper View
Quick View
Jump to Next Search Result
Add item to Favourites
Send item by E-mail
Print item
Feedback
Share on Facebook
Share on Delicious
Share on Delicious

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya04cuty_knikhilsahaiFairyfariagaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushita snub Republic day shoot for bday : ARTICLE" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beauty_cool

Groupbie

beauty_cool

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
why they doesnt show sushie birthday..........

shalurulez

shalurulez

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
WAT bullshit!!!! hey.....dese both celebrated republic day wid sony channel on jhalak...thts more than enuf.....ders no ned to go arund everywer showin ur patriotism!! its all internal!!! damn tese ppl who mentined tis! :-w

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

same old wine in New bottle

my important questions are
1.haven't dey attended Independence day special in zee?same applies in case of remuneration etc. 

2.how come  patriotism for  your country is showed just by attending a function held lke dis and do something else outside?

and moreover werent sushita dere in JKR promo?how can ppl say such nonsense stuff to dem i dun understand..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aewacoolpratz

moreish

moreish

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

i remember last year during republic day in sbs they showed all the tv stars speaking about the republic india and sushant waz the one who had the maximum knowledge about republic india like when waz the drafting committee made till how the constitution came into procedure.

he must have given a brief summary of republic india. Whenever i see him performing to any patriotic song i actually get a patriotic feeling.

i'm sure these 2 will never do such things................it had been clearly mentioned dat by the time the production house called them they were already out of town so noways they culd have made it. But ofcourse people need somthin to talk about and wat better than such popular stars.
We saw dere patriotism in jhalak dikhla jaa in a nice way n don't need to see it over again.

newez happy republic day to all

dew_drop

Goldie

dew_drop

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Give them a break ffs!

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Cmon! Sushant has every right to celebrate his bdaay altleast!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirl

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
oh yeah stars can go outside to promote dere show but sushant don't have a right to celebrate his b;day atleast after so much hardwork he is doing..nice funda

Post Reply New Post

Go to top