India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

rahul's BG

rashmi25 Groupbie
rashmi25
rashmi25

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
BG of rasam has always been a matter of concern but yesterday in the scene where sam slaps rahul there was a point of time which I thought was brilliant... This was when sam tells rahul that 'agar tumhari maa zinda hoti toh unhe tum par sharam aati'... I think that was brilliant... Rahul's expression was bang on... And the bg was in perfect sync with his expression and timing... According to me this was the first big jhatka which transformed rahul before the slap and sam telling rahul the truth about khanak being so nice to them...
For me that was the moment of the episode yesterday... I hope thy live upto the BG they gave in RBO yesterday... What do u guys think? Did u like the BG finally used for Rahul or is it just me?

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
i noe...the usual rasam BG IS a pain in the ear....
but yest was different i think and definitely better!
they had gud dialogues....FINALLY!
Roshni_M IF-Rockerz
Roshni_M
Roshni_M

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hey bg was d music of title track of luv ne mild di jodi..... Dat sng is realy nice.... N did suit d situatn
Shanak_Fan Goldie
Shanak_Fan
Shanak_Fan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnimanoti

Hey bg was d music of title track of luv ne mild di jodi..... Dat sng is realy nice.... N did suit d situatn
omg!i didn't knew rbo ke itne bure din aa gaye.aur koi bg nahi mila unko dat they hv taken bg of a show which has already ended.Angry
Roshni_M IF-Rockerz
Roshni_M
Roshni_M

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanak_Fan

Originally posted by roshnimanoti

<div></div> omg!i didn't knew rbo ke itne bure din aa gaye.aur koi bg nahi mila unko dat they hv taken bg of a show which has already ended.Angry
<div></div> Dey hv usd dis b4 oso in 1 episode..... Bt i dnt remember if dat was 4 rasam or sum1 else
rashmi25 Groupbie
rashmi25
rashmi25

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
They are actually copying bg here... Isn't rbo the same show which got the award for best music this year...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index